Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Peugeot Owners!! Program New Keys, Read & Clear Faults, Etc With This Kit - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Peugeot Owners!! Program New Keys, Read & Clear Faults, Etc With This Kit (7496 Views)

****Kakaki + FiftyFifty Enter 2015 With A BANG!! Peugeot 607 PICS**** / Buy Or Clear You Portable Car's.direct From Cotonou At A Brilliant Price, / Don't Buy A Car Without This Kit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peugeot Owners!! Program New Keys, Read & Clear Faults, Etc With This Kit by bigx(m): 5:54pm On Sep 07, 2013
AdeMagnus: How can i contact you to get this kit... I hope it will work for my 607...and what is the last price?

Hello Ade, email gadgets@fabrevd.com or call my Lagos contact at 08027871120.
It works on 607.
Re: Peugeot Owners!! Program New Keys, Read & Clear Faults, Etc With This Kit by bigx(m): 7:13am On Sep 09, 2013
Still available.
Re: Peugeot Owners!! Program New Keys, Read & Clear Faults, Etc With This Kit by bigx(m): 8:57am On Oct 07, 2013
here
Re: Peugeot Owners!! Program New Keys, Read & Clear Faults, Etc With This Kit by leonn(m): 3:57pm On Oct 19, 2013
Mr bigx tried calling ur Lagos contact but not reacheable, please am really interested in ur kit how can I get in touch.....kindly mail response to linokong@gmail.com or i can be reached on 08068746048....expecting ur response.
Re: Peugeot Owners!! Program New Keys, Read & Clear Faults, Etc With This Kit by bigx(m): 4:17pm On Oct 19, 2013
leonn: Mr bigx tried calling ur Lagos contact but not reacheable, please am really interested in ur kit how can I get in touch.....kindly mail response to linokong@gmail.com or i can be reached on 08068746048....expecting ur response.

How soon do you want it and what's your location?
Re: Peugeot Owners!! Program New Keys, Read & Clear Faults, Etc With This Kit by bigx(m): 2:21pm On Jun 27, 2014
Buy now
Re: Peugeot Owners!! Program New Keys, Read & Clear Faults, Etc With This Kit by leonn(m): 4:58pm On Jul 08, 2014
please what is the name of your device sir....
bigx: Buy now
Re: Peugeot Owners!! Program New Keys, Read & Clear Faults, Etc With This Kit by leonn(m): 4:59pm On Jul 08, 2014
location is ikotun lagos sir...
bigx:

How soon do you want it and what's your location?
Re: Peugeot Owners!! Program New Keys, Read & Clear Faults, Etc With This Kit by bigx(m): 5:53pm On Jul 08, 2014
leonn: location is ikotun lagos sir...

I've a unit in festac, lagos. It's the diagbox Peugeot car scanner
Re: Peugeot Owners!! Program New Keys, Read & Clear Faults, Etc With This Kit by bigx(m): 9:49pm On Jul 11, 2014
bump
Re: Peugeot Owners!! Program New Keys, Read & Clear Faults, Etc With This Kit by welgate(m): 7:32pm On Aug 23, 2016
Good evening, is the peugeot kit still available? Does it we work for Peugeot 407 v6.
Thanks
Re: Peugeot Owners!! Program New Keys, Read & Clear Faults, Etc With This Kit by bigx(m): 6:39pm On Oct 25, 2016
welgate:
Good evening, is the peugeot kit still available? Does it we work for Peugeot 407 v6.
Thanks

Just saw this.I have a unit in PH
Re: Peugeot Owners!! Program New Keys, Read & Clear Faults, Etc With This Kit by bigx(m): 4:19pm On Dec 04, 2020
grin
Re: Peugeot Owners!! Program New Keys, Read & Clear Faults, Etc With This Kit by DUNKA(m): 10:36am On Jul 08, 2023
bigx:
[b]If you own a newer Peugeot Car (1996 model and newer) or intend buying one, you should know that the brand has evolved from the hardy mechanical workhorse such as the 504 and 404 to a complex beauty of electronic components.

While the electronic components make the car a lot safer to drive, they have given rise to a new monster of a problem

[color=#990000] OUR MECHANICS!!!

Modern Peugeot Cars, like other cars use sensors all over the car to determine if the whole system is working properly and if one of the components in the car fails or is not working well, the check engine light comes on, warning you of trouble to come.

Now, our mechanics, while being good at the mechanical side (ie. Changing parts) always resort to trial and error(and possibly more damage) when tracing faults beyond their common field of expertise.

I've been a victim (yes victim) of this quackery as I've been using a Peugeot 307 bought brand new since January 2008.

95% of mechanics have no idea of what the Check Engine light means

The remaining 5% would Bill your wallet from your pocket ( I was charged 5000 only last year for someone that keyed in my VIN code to stop my radio beeping after chaging my ECU once (which I just recently discovered is still working) with this same device that is up for sale): Reprogramming of keys costs roughly 15,000 here in Port-Harcourt - you can do this free of charge with this gadget

With this tool, you can do all that an authorized Peugeot Dealer does. It allows you to perform complete diagnostics of all from 1996 till present models via the OBD II connector (The Software would show you the location of this when you select the type of Peugeot you want to scan.

Unlike other universal car scanner tools which only read fault codes, this Peugeot specific tool performs nearly ALL the functions like the original dealer diagnostic tool. This diagnostic interface contains K-Line multiplexor, CAN-BUS interfaces and SAE J1850 bus (both PWM and VPW).

It displays all stored and pending fault codes with complete description along with report printing or copying to your clipboard.

It clears all stored fault codes and other diagnostic information.

It displays live Data like Engine Speed, Battery voltage, Oxygen Sensor, Temperature and also activates particular actuators (e.g. turns on fuel pump, locks/unlocks wheel or doors, cuts off fuel, etc)

Contents of the Pack are:

Main unit (1 pc)
Diagnostic cable (1 pcs)
USB cable(1 pcs)
Power cable clips( 1 pair)
Latest version Software CDs

Pre-Requisites

For Best Results, you must have a Windows XP Computer for this to work properly.

Please Note : Cannot be installed on systems running Windows 7 64bit : This interface kit is not co[/b]mpatible with SONY VAIO Laptops.

Condition: BRAND NEW

Reason for Sale: Business

Price: N35,000 30,000

[/color][/b][size=8pt][/size]
Please do you still sell the Peugeot scanner?

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!2004 TOYOTA CAMRY LE NOW N1,750,000 (FIRM) / 2008 Mercedes Benz C300 / Tokunbo 1999 Model Honda Accord Full Optionsssssssssss For Sale.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.