Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,683 members, 7,837,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

As Promised My Forex Library - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / As Promised My Forex Library (22882 Views)

Help! The CBN Policy Has Affected My Forex Business / My FOREX My PHILOSOPHIES / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 20, 2012
goldenboi: I used the london forex rush and it generated signals on GJ last week and they were correct signals.

Made some profit on it.

Its very easy to use and i kinda like it!!.

Guess its what i might be using for my GBP pairs.

Thanks @OP
GBP pairs are what it is meant for, any currency without GBP is out of it.

Go to its website and see the second video which explains how to use it with market trend properly.
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by fidellamo(m): 6:52pm On May 20, 2012
@ goldenboi, which day was that and at what time cos i was sure my mt4 was up and running with the london forex rush indicator instaled on it from 8am to around 12noon everyday, through out last week.

@ aguiyi and blink, I use F9D1 just as explained on d manual, but there are some things i discovered that are not in there.

1. EMA 50 holds the key: i told you that it works best on higher time frame like 1h and 4h. Now after loading the EMAs as explained in the manual, go to the 1h tf and study it. You will notice that EMA 50 is more distant from the other EMAs. Now, trace EMA 50 to where it crosses the other EMAs and believe you me that is the direction of the market. If EMA 50 crosses the other EMAs down, then the market is selling; if it crosses them up, then the market is buying.

2. To place an order: to place an order based on the above analysis that when EMA 50 crosses the other EMAs down, it is selling and when it crosses them up, it is buying may be sucidal. Now take a close look at the 1h chart carefully again, you will notice that in between two points where EMA50 crosses the other EMAs, the other EMAs (especialy EMA5, 10, 14 and somtimes 21) have crossed themselves severally. These other smaller crosses or 'changes' in EMA5, 10, 14 and 21 can be traded profitably in smaller time frames but can be very risky and needs extra care and trade babysitting compared to larger timeframe though the profits/losses comes faster. I may not go into that since our focus is the larger time frame.

Now the best time to place an order from the two analyses above is to marry them. When EMA 50 is selling, you wait for when the other EMAs cross themselves down (ie selling also) and then you hit it. If EMA50 is buying, you wait for the other EMAs to buy and you hit it. If you enter when the crosses are in opposite directions, but EMA 50 still tends to move away from the other EMAs then the trade will still go in your favour ultimately but this is risky as you can tell.

Guys i'm typing from my fone and its very stressful. I have more to say but i think it will be better to stop here for now and wait for any question to answer.

Hope it helps though. Any other experience so far?

1 Like

Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 8:05am On May 21, 2012
fidellamo: @ goldenboi, which day was that and at what time cos i was sure my mt4 was up and running with the london forex rush indicator instaled on it from 8am to around 12noon everyday, through out last week.

@ aguiyi and blink, I use F9D1 just as explained on d manual, but there are some things i discovered that are not in there.

1. EMA 50 holds the key: i told you that it works best on higher time frame like 1h and 4h. Now after loading the EMAs as explained in the manual, go to the 1h tf and study it. You will notice that EMA 50 is more distant from the other EMAs. Now, trace EMA 50 to where it crosses the other EMAs and believe you me that is the direction of the market. If EMA 50 crosses the other EMAs down, then the market is selling; if it crosses them up, then the market is buying.

2. To place an order: to place an order based on the above analysis that when EMA 50 crosses the other EMAs down, it is selling and when it crosses them up, it is buying may be sucidal. Now take a close look at the 1h chart carefully again, you will notice that in between two points where EMA50 crosses the other EMAs, the other EMAs (especialy EMA5, 10, 14 and somtimes 21) have crossed themselves severally. These other smaller crosses or 'changes' in EMA5, 10, 14 and 21 can be traded profitably in smaller time frames but can be very risky and needs extra care and trade babysitting compared to larger timeframe though the profits/losses comes faster. I may not go into that since our focus is the larger time frame.

Now the best time to place an order from the two analyses above is to marry them. When EMA 50 is selling, you wait for when the other EMAs cross themselves down (ie selling also) and then you hit it. If EMA50 is buying, you wait for the other EMAs to buy and you hit it. If you enter when the crosses are in opposite directions, but EMA 50 still tends to move away from the other EMAs then the trade will still go in your favour ultimately but this is risky as you can tell.

Guys i'm typing from my fone and its very stressful. I have more to say but i think it will be better to stop here for now and wait for any question to answer.

Eya, thank you. God bless you.
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by goldenboi(m): 8:55am On May 21, 2012
fidellamo: @ goldenboi, which day was that and at what time cos i was sure my mt4 was up and running with the london forex rush indicator instaled on it from 8am to around 12noon everyday, through out last week.

Eeeyah sowii...

the londonforexrush gave the signal on the 17th may on GJ it was a sell signal @127.380 s/l of 127.93 and TP of 127.218.

tp was hit @ 13.06hrs of same day.
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 9:45am On May 21, 2012
Real happy seeing these stuffs work and hopefully being eventually traded live to make some money
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by whatalife: 12:04pm On May 21, 2012
@ blink182
Please need to speak with you regarding fapturbo
please send number to catfishnigeria@yahoo.com
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 21, 2012
whatalife: @ blink182
Please need to speak with you regarding fapturbo
please send number to catfishnigeria@yahoo.com
Add me and send me a message here.
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by whatalife: 2:25pm On May 21, 2012
@blink182
How do i add you here?
What i wanted to find is just reliability of the fapturbo, i am thinking of making a purchase and going with the scalping methodology,
I have traded forex before about 5-6 years ago grew $1000 account to $3700 in a week then (2004) but lost $3000 the folowing week, ever since i lost interest in it.Going through your thread seems to ginger me again.
Just need some EA that is reliable to win some trade for me, I have read several opinions on the web regarding fapturbo,
I just needed a nigerian who have tried it and is reliable that is the confirmation i needed from you and an honest opinion since you have it already
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by marcemusza: 2:39pm On May 21, 2012
Is still Forex worth the time to make money online?
I would like to share with you another way that works really well to create a successful business online. It takes time, but is the most professional way I discovered in my years working from home. You might check this out: http://www.financesuccessonline.com
Kind regards!
Marcelo
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 21, 2012
whatalife: @blink182
How do i add you here?
What i wanted to find is just reliability of the fapturbo, i am thinking of making a purchase and going with the scalping methodology,
I have traded forex before about 5-6 years ago grew $1000 account to $3700 in a week then (2004) but lost $3000 the folowing week, ever since i lost interest in it.Going through your thread seems to ginger me again.
Just need some EA that is reliable to win some trade for me, I have read several opinions on the web regarding fapturbo,
I just needed a nigerian who have tried it and is reliable that is the confirmation i needed from you and an honest opinion since you have it already
Make the decision for yourself, this is their live account with verified results from ea labs. www dot fapturbo dot com, I bought mine and just left it there. A friend of mine that bought too had his on demo and he said the results were quite impressive. I have not used mine personally, its just there.
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by iykemanuel(m): 4:21pm On May 21, 2012
pls i need d manual tooo . My mail: iykemanuel@gmail.com thanks nd God bless
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 21, 2012
iykemanuel: pls i need d manual tooo . My mail: iykemanuel@gmail.com thanks nd God bless
Please check the first page and download. Its all there.
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Ladorstic: 8:39pm On May 21, 2012
hello. please for god sake i really need the manual please email.janevincent55@yahoo.com
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 9:34am On May 22, 2012
Ladorstic: hello. please for god sake i really need the manual please email.janevincent55@yahoo.com
Which god is that, ogun or olokun? grin grin Please go to to the first page to download everything.
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 9:39am On May 22, 2012
My Nigerians don't like to read

1 Like

Re: As Promised My Forex Library by fidellamo(m): 10:46am On May 22, 2012
@ aguiyi, whats up? Which one are you on now and what can you say to my post on F9D1?
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 11:06am On May 22, 2012
fidellamo: @ aguiyi, whats up? Which one are you on now and what can you say to my post on F9D1?
I believe you are correct about the F9D1, the longer ema50 is the clincher.
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 22, 2012
lari03:
I believe you are correct about the F9D1, the longer ema50 is the clincher.
Boys are not smiling wink
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 22, 2012
blink182: Boys are not smiling wink
Onye ocha must pay!
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by goldenboi(m): 3:29pm On May 22, 2012
Guys LondonForexRush gave another winning signal today on GJ.

The thing is nice ooo!!!
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 22, 2012
goldenboi: Guys LondonForexRush gave another winning signal today on GJ.

The thing is nice ooo!!!
Wow, you guys are forcing my hand to start trading again soonest grin If you are not greedy and strictly follow the london rush and market trend signal, you are sure to almost always hit home runs anything from 50 pips to 70 pips. Now that's money on a standard account.
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 22, 2012
I dropped so many EAs and indicators but it seems only F9D1 and London rush is being tested. Not even one EA has been tested. Please people do something.
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by REXREGIS: 7:03pm On May 22, 2012
yes boss, I traded london rush signal on GBP/CHF and GBP//USD. Soooo sweet, I tell ya.
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 22, 2012
great to hear,news of profits using the londonfxrush,will pay more attention next month,plus guys should we place updates on this thread when signals are given?
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 22, 2012
lari03: great to hear,news of profits using the londonfxrush,will pay more attention next month,plus guys should we place updates on this thread when signals are given?
Please DO NOT post signals here, you can start a separate thread for that. My reason being all the materials available to you is available to everyone. I don't like lazy people.

Someone who is too lazy to use the materials here will probably make a mess of your signals.

It will definitely result in the derailing of the thread.

Just my opinion, what do you think?
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by fidellamo(m): 9:05pm On May 22, 2012
lari03: great to hear,news of profits using the londonfxrush,will pay more attention next month,plus guys should we place updates on this thread when signals are given?

i was about to querry goldenboi and rex regis when i saw your post. Una no tell us wen una see alert, una come d tell us after una don collect the money finish. grin

i was about to querry goldenboi and rex regis before i saw your post. Una no tell us wen una see alert, una come d tell us after una don collect the money finish. LOL! Anyway, i will begin to pay attention to it again. I had deleted it from my mt4 since it wasn't doing what is meant for when i installed them.

F9D1 is giving me what i want, i don't need to wait for 'forever' before trading as obtainable in London Forex rush.

About the update thing, that would be a nice idea. What do you guys say?

@ blink, which ea would you recommend, so that we would concentrate on it rather than wasting energy on trying all of them?

@ aguiyi, you did not answer me. I asked which one you are on now.
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 22, 2012
fidellamo:

i was about to querry goldenboi and rex regis when i saw your post. Una no tell us wen una see alert, una come d tell us after una don collect the money finish. grin

i was about to querry goldenboi and rex regis before i saw your post. Una no tell us wen una see alert, una come d tell us after una don collect the money finish. LOL! Anyway, i will begin to pay attention to it again. I had deleted it from my mt4 since it wasn't doing what is meant for when i installed them.

F9D1 is giving me what i want, i don't need to wait for 'forever' before trading as obtainable in London Forex rush.

About the update thing, that would be a nice idea. What do you guys say?

@ blink, which ea would you recommend, so that we would concentrate on it rather than wasting energy on trying all of them?

@ aguiyi, you did not answer me. I asked which one you are on now.
I never used any, was hoping someone could try them out.
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 9:12am On May 23, 2012
its happening live on your charts oooo, blood money, but there are news releases today,so let me see how momentum works with news.
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by MrTemple(m): 9:59am On May 23, 2012
London FX Rush

I jst opened my FX platform sum mins b4 8am, saw a sell trade alert for gbpusd. reluctantly, I took d trade only 2 return nw & d trade closed in 46pips profit.
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by keni: 10:34am On May 23, 2012
Mr Temple: London FX Rush

I jst opened my FX platform sum mins b4 8am, saw a sell trade alert for gbpusd. reluctantly, I took d trade only 2 return nw & d trade closed in 46pips profit.

I made three trades with it so far, one loss two profit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

5 Entrepreneurs In Africa Who Started A Successful Business With $100 Or Less / List Of Genuine Online Paid Surveys Sites To Earn Some Extra Money / Nigeria, China Bank Agree On Yuan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.