Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Reading Too Much And Brain Damage...will It Make You Go Mad? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Reading Too Much And Brain Damage...will It Make You Go Mad? (2401 Views)

Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos / You Will Never Throw Away Rice Water After Reading This...! / 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reading Too Much And Brain Damage...will It Make You Go Mad? by meetmeonline: 1:13pm On May 07, 2012
What do neurologist hide from us about reading too much?

Will reading-too-much have an effect on my thinking and judgment at the later times of my life?

Brain doctors and other good medical practitioners please come into this matter to enlighten us with what you think

Below is a capture of an already “[b]kolo[/b]ed” professor in one of the oldest universities in Nigeria

[size=16pt]Wetin cause am?!![/size]

Re: Reading Too Much And Brain Damage...will It Make You Go Mad? by yamakuza: 2:52pm On May 07, 2012
Looks like UI
Re: Reading Too Much And Brain Damage...will It Make You Go Mad? by moremi2008(m): 10:15pm On May 07, 2012
Yes, definitely UI.

PS - People with extremely high IQs tend to face a greater risk of mental illness. I don't think "reading" has anything to do with it.

(1) (Reply)

Can Hiccups Kill? / Shortness Of Breath / See How Keke Napep Driver Protected Himself From COVID-19 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.