Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,446 members, 7,823,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Are You An Information Marketer? - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Are You An Information Marketer? (474 Views)

Web Developer/Online Marketer Needed / For Newbies, Bloggers, Web Developer, Social Marketer E.t.c (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You An Information Marketer? by clubmoney: 3:44pm On May 07, 2012
Are you an information marketer?

Are you an information marketer, are you struggling to create your own info product STOP THAT HARD JOB, here is what you need, RESALE RIGHT PRODUCT,

Here I have 10 different health products including the sales letters, email responder message and the news paper advert message on topic like
Diets & Weight Loss
Stress mark removal
Fibroid
Menstruation
And others

You can it only one product for 5,000 naira each

Why you need this
Because we have done this HARD JOB for you by
Creating the PRPDUCT
Creating the SALES LETTER
Creating the EMAIL RESPONDER
Creating the NEWS PAPER ADVERT MESSAGE FOR YOU

To grab this offer NOW, only 10 copy available

BONUS

The first 5 people that will order, I will create eBook covers for all of the products for you at 50% discount

Act fast to be among the 10 people that will go for this offer by sending me an email to libertyonlinesolutions@gmail.com in this format (RESALE RIGHT PRODUCT)

(1) (Reply)

Free Web Hosting Is Here For You All. / Learning Made Easy / Reguest For Any Scripts Here For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.