Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,248 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

I Want You Alll To Help Me Solve This Problem Before It Consumes Me - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Want You Alll To Help Me Solve This Problem Before It Consumes Me (1011 Views)

The Black History Whites Don't Want You To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want You Alll To Help Me Solve This Problem Before It Consumes Me by gst101: 3:35am On May 08, 2012
i am just over 5ft tall. I believe my height has got to do with this issue. Any time i have issues with people, i tend to be irrational and contemplate something dangerous. And this is becos, people telll me something like: ''you no go keep quiet now make this guy no go wound you''. They say this even though they know that those guys are in most cases at fault. I get the feeling that they are unfair and have got doubts about my ability. That puts me under pressure to want to clear their doubts and do not care what consequences would result.

I just had a dream and if you look, this is the early hours of the morning. In the dream, this same thing happened and i got so tensed up but before i could do something rash, i woke up.so immediately i remembered i still have this problem. So , i want you all to help me manage this problem before it get me into trouble in one way or the other. Kisses and hugs ****
Re: I Want You Alll To Help Me Solve This Problem Before It Consumes Me by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:45am On May 08, 2012
You are surffering from "short man sundrome"; you dont have to prove anything to anybody. Just make a humour out of it. Dont do anything silly that you will regret later. Just be cool broda cos you will always have haters and bullies. I am the kind of guy that loses it temper whenever someone f.u.c.ks with me but it doesnt pay! Just comport yourself in a mature way. One love.
Re: I Want You Alll To Help Me Solve This Problem Before It Consumes Me by PhysicsQED(m): 4:04am On May 08, 2012
i am just over 5ft tall.

Kisses and hugs ****

Are you female?

Being just over 5 ft tall and being female doesn't really carry any social stigma, or at least I don't think it usually does.
Re: I Want You Alll To Help Me Solve This Problem Before It Consumes Me by gst101: 8:08am On May 08, 2012
PhysicsQED:

Are you female?

Being just over 5 ft tall and being female doesn't really carry any social stigma, or at least I don't think it usually does.
no, i am not female. I copied that beatiful ''kisses and hugs'' from my female pole friend and i think its ok for any one to use it.
Re: I Want You Alll To Help Me Solve This Problem Before It Consumes Me by ifyalways(f): 9:21pm On May 17, 2012
cheesy grin cheesy
i think im also guilty of 'looking down' on not-too-tall individuals especially in arguments and u see them humping and boasting like they wanna pull down the skies.Not soo cool i know . . .
OP,don't let anyone use their mouth to push you into committing murder.You already identified the problem so you are half-way to getting a solution.Remember,your height does not determine who you are,your actions does.

(1) (Reply)

Are Bla K Americans Really The Strongest Black Force In The World? / Nigerians, Rituals, Masquerades & Archaic Festivals / Why Africa Is Hollywood’s Biggest Missed Opportunity - Washington Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.