Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Breaking News- Another Bomb Blast - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Breaking News- Another Bomb Blast (1237 Views)

Akpors Again With Another Bomb! / Breaking News: Another Bomb Blast In Jos / Breaking News Another Plane Crash! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News- Another Bomb Blast by Dondav(m): 9:13pm On May 08, 2012
BREAKING NEWS.......
A bomb just exploded in Kano again, this time in
a cemetery! Every dead body ran out of their
graves but no casualties recorded. The CP has
asked them to return 2 their graves and go about
their normal spiritual affairs without fear!
Lolz
Re: Breaking News- Another Bomb Blast by Lucario007(m): 9:34pm On May 08, 2012
Is this supposed to be a joke? Maybe because u haven't lost any one you love to bomblast before, i pray u do so that you will think before posting this type of trash again. Do you know the number of people and love ones that have been lost because of Boko Haram bombings? And here you are posting jokes about it. Absolute rubbish posted by a catatonic halfwit.
Re: Breaking News- Another Bomb Blast by Ajibel(m): 12:21am On May 09, 2012
Lol
Re: Breaking News- Another Bomb Blast by Dondav(m): 8:14am On May 09, 2012
Lucario007: Is this supposed to be a joke? Maybe because u haven't lost any one you love to bomblast before, i pray u do so that you will think before posting this type of trash again. Do you know the number of people and love ones that have been lost because of Boko Haram bombings? And here you are posting jokes about it. Absolute rubbish posted by a catatonic halfwit.

Wow! You must be really pissed! I'm sorry for being a catatonic halfwit... My bad! Sorry bro

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Joke From Gbagbo / One Word U Can Use 2 Express All Fellins (fuk) / Rib Cracker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.