Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Vhr Careers-immediate Employment For Fresh Graduates Within Lagos And Ibadan - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vhr Careers-immediate Employment For Fresh Graduates Within Lagos And Ibadan (1901 Views)

Job In Abeokuta And Ibadan / Urgent Employment For Literates Only / Nationwide Job Placement By EMC {FRESH GRADUATES} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vhr Careers-immediate Employment For Fresh Graduates Within Lagos And Ibadan by myjeff: 1:51am On May 09, 2012
Due to business expansion across Lagos and into Ibadan, a leading multinational/financial institution urgently requires the services of young graduates with a minimum of OND.

Vacant positions includes Customer Care Officers,Business Development Officers , IT officers, Admin Secretary, HR officers, Account Managers, and Marketing executives.

Interested candiadates must be commited to the further growth and development of the organisation. He/she should be creative, possess good interpersonal and leadership skills and require minimum or no supervision on assigned projects,must possess business ideas and be very vibrant as we are xpanding our operations and opening new branches across LAGOS AND IBADAN

Written test,interviews and training are ongoing already . So interested candidates should begin to forward a copy of their detailed CV to this e-mail add *******@yahoo.com or you could send your NAME,PHONE NO and LOCATION to this office line 080*********.If you apply now and your qualifications meet our organisational standard,you will be invited for a written test,interview within the week and only shortlisted candidates will be called for training.

NOTE:
Please be informed that when you apply an email or sms will be sent to you from our hr unit with the heading vhr-careers.please until you receive such do not act.this is part of the security proceedings of the organisation to protects applicant from scammers who are out there.

We look forward to seeing you

Date and Venue of the test and interview will be forwarded to only shortlisted candidates
Re: Vhr Careers-immediate Employment For Fresh Graduates Within Lagos And Ibadan by mizne1: 5:22am On May 09, 2012
Excellent
there is always something to try. [img]http://www.spgames.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: Vhr Careers-immediate Employment For Fresh Graduates Within Lagos And Ibadan by Konamiope: 3:10pm On May 10, 2012
I was calld 4 an intaview by vhr,but d sms i got was 4rm a number.shud i go? I tink is a scam

(1) (Reply)

Imaging ! ! ! CBN Governor Want 50% Civil Servants Sacked. / Invitation To N.H.I Job Interview And Orientation / NNPC RECRUITMENT. What Happens Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.