Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Invitation To N.H.I Job Interview And Orientation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation To N.H.I Job Interview And Orientation (1901 Views)

FAAN Shortlisted Candidates For Interview And Physical Fitness- Bothering Issues / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Vio-dvla Invitation For Interview And Medical Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invitation To N.H.I Job Interview And Orientation by bomtic: 9:03am On Jul 04, 2014
please house who else got this invitation or who knows about them?

Hello,

PLEASE DO NOT BOTHER WITH THIS INVITATION , IF YOU STAY OUTSIDE LAGOS

Following receipt of your application form you have been short listed and are therefore invited to an interview on Monday 7th of July,2014.

The interview will take place at 10am and will be held at Toyin Abbas ave, Block 3,Plot 5, Ogudu G.R.A. Phase 11, Opp Alapere estate Bus stop, Oworosonki expressway. You will be met on arrival at the main reception area.

The purpose of the interview is to assess your suitability for the above post and give both the panel and yourself an opportunity to gain further information before making a successful appointment for your Probation and Training. It is also an opportunity to seek clarification on information which you have provided on the application form and accompanying information. The interview will also assess your suitability to work with clients and existing organizations

In preparation of your interview you are requested to come with a hard copy of your C.V. and test writing materials.

REF/8100/BB

The interview will take place as follows:

Panel Interview 60 minutes

Company briefing and Introduction 20 minutes

Job Description and client expectation 60 minutes

The selection process and interview questions have been structured around the person specification and job description which were provided with details of the vacant post.

I would be grateful if you could contact us on 08183538100 to confirm your attendance at the interview and whether you require any other resources. If you have any questions/queries relating to the selection process we will be happy to respond to them.

I look forward to meeting you on the 7th of July,2014

Yours sincerely,

Onyeka T.

Head, H.R Unit

Newlife Healthcare Initiative
Re: Invitation To N.H.I Job Interview And Orientation by Ayodbrabo(m): 7:19pm On Jul 09, 2014
bomtic: please house who else got this invitation or who knows about them?

Hello,

PLEASE DO NOT BOTHER WITH THIS INVITATION , IF YOU STAY OUTSIDE LAGOS

Following receipt of your application form you have been short listed and are therefore invited to an interview on Monday 7th of July,2014.

The interview will take place at 10am and will be held at Toyin Abbas ave, Block 3,Plot 5, Ogudu G.R.A. Phase 11, Opp Alapere estate Bus stop, Oworosonki expressway. You will be met on arrival at the main reception area.

The purpose of the interview is to assess your suitability for the above post and give both the panel and yourself an opportunity to gain further information before making a successful appointment for your Probation and Training. It is also an opportunity to seek clarification on information which you have provided on the application form and accompanying information. The interview will also assess your suitability to work with clients and existing organizations

In preparation of your interview you are requested to come with a hard copy of your C.V. and test writing materials.

REF/8100/BB

The interview will take place as follows:

Panel Interview 60 minutes

Company briefing and Introduction 20 minutes

Job Description and client expectation 60 minutes

The selection process and interview questions have been structured around the person specification and job description which were provided with details of the vacant post.

I would be grateful if you could contact us on 08183538100 to confirm your attendance at the interview and whether you require any other resources. If you have any questions/queries relating to the selection process we will be happy to respond to them.

I look forward to meeting you on the 7th of July,2014

Yours sincerely,

Onyeka T.

Head, H.R Unit

Newlife Healthcare Initiative
how did it go, are they for real bcuz I just got an invite for tomorrow. I don't even know the companies name

(1) (Reply)

@ Fellow Graduates, Can You Accept A Job With Such A Lean Salary / Available Vacancies - Needed For Immediate Employment / Recruiting Firms In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.