Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Someone To Convert Two Designs From Psd To Coreldraw In The Next 24 Hours - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Someone To Convert Two Designs From Psd To Coreldraw In The Next 24 Hours (2337 Views)

Some Old Designs From The Archives / Mind Blowing Art Designs From Dust And Dirt By Sarah Rosado / Steps To Convert Image File; Text File To Pdf Using CorelDraw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone To Convert Two Designs From Psd To Coreldraw In The Next 24 Hours by bigx(m): 8:39am On May 09, 2012
Please I need someone to convert two designs that where done for me in Adobe Photoshop CS5 to Corel Draw as soon as Possible, Its urgent, mail me your charges
Re: Someone To Convert Two Designs From Psd To Coreldraw In The Next 24 Hours by akinreals: 9:30am On May 09, 2012
Mail me at akinreals@yahoo.com or call me 07031330996
Re: Someone To Convert Two Designs From Psd To Coreldraw In The Next 24 Hours by bigx(m): 9:54am On May 09, 2012
akinreals: Mail me at akinreals@yahoo.com or call me 07031330996

Your number isnt going
Re: Someone To Convert Two Designs From Psd To Coreldraw In The Next 24 Hours by blaccky: 9:19pm On May 13, 2012
i can help u out. call me at 08055644767
Re: Someone To Convert Two Designs From Psd To Coreldraw In The Next 24 Hours by OKX(m): 10:00am On May 14, 2012
wot exactly do u mean by converting?
Corel will import work done in Photoshop by default.
Re: Someone To Convert Two Designs From Psd To Coreldraw In The Next 24 Hours by bigx(m): 10:40am On May 14, 2012
OKX: wot exactly do u mean by converting?
Corel will import work done in Photoshop by default.
It imports but doesn't import all elements of the design.
Re: Someone To Convert Two Designs From Psd To Coreldraw In The Next 24 Hours by OKX(m): 11:29am On May 14, 2012
it should...rasterise any effects on any layers in photoshop (if any) before u import.

Im mo interested in getting u to do it urself, so if dats an option, we can discuss it here.

Do u intend to do any further editing in corel?
Wot specific elements r not present when u import...r they effects like embossing?
Re: Someone To Convert Two Designs From Psd To Coreldraw In The Next 24 Hours by ugo2u(m): 6:54pm On May 14, 2012
yay I am freaking late to this party!! @ poster do you mean

1. Making the psd open with clarity in corel draw
2. remake the whole design as a vector graphic?
Re: Someone To Convert Two Designs From Psd To Coreldraw In The Next 24 Hours by bigx(m): 6:57pm On May 14, 2012
ugo_2u: yay I am freaking late to this party!! @ poster do you mean

1. Making the psd open with clarity in corel draw
2. remake the whole design as a vector graphic?

Aany of the two, it needs to be printed aand the printers say they want it in Corel format.
Re: Someone To Convert Two Designs From Psd To Coreldraw In The Next 24 Hours by ugo2u(m): 9:02pm On May 14, 2012
ok forward it to my email, buylogo@yahoo.com and i will have it done for you ASAP, before 11pm, just pray that i have all the fonts used
Re: Someone To Convert Two Designs From Psd To Coreldraw In The Next 24 Hours by ugo2u(m): 9:03pm On May 14, 2012
or text me on 08037835714 so I can sms you my email, cant post it here due to junk mails and mail bots
Re: Someone To Convert Two Designs From Psd To Coreldraw In The Next 24 Hours by bigx(m): 9:21pm On May 14, 2012
ugo_2u: ok forward it to my email, buylogo@yahoo.com and i will have it done for you ASAP, before 11pm, just pray that i have all the fonts used

I just mailed you.
Re: Someone To Convert Two Designs From Psd To Coreldraw In The Next 24 Hours by ugo2u(m): 12:47am On May 15, 2012
omo bros na only one you send o, I no go get time for morning

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Graphic Designer For A Logo And Facebook Post Graphics / Modern Logo Designs / 3d Premier: Female 3d Model Dancing To "igwe"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.