Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

What Do You Understand ? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Do You Understand ? (1267 Views)

7 Thing I Don’t – And May Never- Understand / What Goes Around Comes Around: How Do You Understand It. / What Goes Around Comes Around: How Do You Understand It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Understand ? by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 09, 2012
Okay,was reading an accounting textbook by c.s ola and in the dedication what was written there aroused my thinking.
First "God blessings are hidden in humans dissapointments and sorrows".
Lasty"the agony of my family which has made us understand that life must be lived forward but understood backward"by prof c.s ola.
My question now to the people of nairaland is how do we understand life?or what do we view life to be,how has life treated you and how have you treated life?answers not just any random answers but thought provoking answers.

(1) (Reply)

I Paid To Watch My Only Son Die / Diary Of A University Girl [episode 2] The Discovery / Must Read: BLACK MARIA (A Tale Of Two Thieves)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.