Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,028 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Gratitude Is The Best Attitude......... - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Gratitude Is The Best Attitude......... (1264 Views)

GRATITUDE AFTER ONE YEAR....(NOTE: Its not a must read) / An Attitude Of Gratitude / Free Download - The Art And Attitude Of Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gratitude Is The Best Attitude......... by Thankme(f): 10:10pm On Jun 19, 2012
Gratitude is the right attitude

It was a cloudy day. A cool breeze was blowing. A peacock was roaming around in the jungle with her baby.
On seeing the dark clouds the baby peacock was delighted. Unable to control her happiness, the baby peacock started dancing. The mother peacock was enjoying her baby's dance. After a while, the mother spoke, "Look, how well you dance ! It is wonderful
to see you dancing like this."

The baby peacock was thrilled on hearing this. "But, mother! I learned to dance from you. I try to dance
just like you do. Whatever good I have in my life, it is because of you alone. I am grateful to you for teaching me life's best lessons."
The mother, on hearing this, smiled and said, " No, the credit for your achievements goes to you. You have been sharp enough to pick up good thing."
Both of them then enjoyed the good weather, and moved ahead.

Feel grateful to your parents and those who helped for your achievements in life.
Express thanks to them from time to time.
Lots Of Love..

1 Like

Re: Gratitude Is The Best Attitude......... by SimonStiles: 2:21pm On Nov 15, 2018
hey guys, check out on the need for you to be grateful https://www.teachalearner.com/grateful-everyday/

(1) (Reply)

A ghetto dream / 100 Interesting Facts! / Romantic Story : Nurse Sandra (18+) Season 1 Episode 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.