Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Need Biz Ideas - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Biz Ideas (1194 Views)

A Nairalanders Need Biz He Can Invest 400k On / Need Biz Partner 4 Realable Biz / I Have N1,000,000.00 Naira To Invest, I Need Biz Ideas Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Biz Ideas by Mzph(f): 7:23pm On May 09, 2012
Hello People,
My husband and I, we are young newlyweds. I'm still in the Uni and he's a secondary school teacher. We would like to start a small scale business with 300-500k Naira. We are based in PH, what biz can we venture into with this amount? Please don't suggest online biz etc..

Here's what I'm thinking
-Small scale importation of shoes/bags or mini laptops and ipads etc from china thru alibaba for wholesale distribution
-Cat fish farming
-Cement mixer rentals
-Events planning and rentals
-Openeing a bar or beauty salon

Genuine biz gurus in the house, please lend me your advice. Thanks
Re: Need Biz Ideas by Businesstools(m): 8:02pm On May 09, 2012
You can look for a good location and establish a retail store.Before you do that,spend some time at potential locations to observe the traffic that goes by.Make sure it is in a residential area without plenty of retail stores.

1 Like

Re: Need Biz Ideas by omotola1(m): 1:45pm On May 10, 2012
She said she doesn‘t want online biz & here u are suggesting one! Some pple are obviously fools!

1 Like

Re: Need Biz Ideas by omotola1(m): 2:03pm On May 10, 2012
My advice is this, as for importation of mini laptops, ipads etcetera... The cost of importation is usually very high. Though the products are quite cheap from China. Fish farming will only allow harvest every 5-6 months depending on the breed of fish. Rental of cement mixer is seasonal that makes it a business u can only do along side other businesses. Setting up a Unisex salon will be a very gud idea cos what u need as a newly married couple is a business dat will fetch u income daily or at worst weekly. That is what u should consider before setting up a business, the income must be regular and not seasonal. I can also advice u to go into RENTAL OF PLASTIC CHAIR & TENTS. Depending on ur environment, this is a good business cos there will always be ocassion every weekend. Another advice is this; pls do not put all your eggs in one basket. Wish u GOD‘s favour & the best.
Re: Need Biz Ideas by jam04(m): 3:23pm On May 11, 2012
The cat fish business is a good idea. Once you have the necessary information and infrastructure, you are going to break even..good luck
Re: Need Biz Ideas by brabus(m): 5:14pm On May 15, 2012
Businesstools: You can look for a good location and establish a retail store.Before you do that,spend some time at potential locations to observe the traffic that goes by.Make sure it is in a residential area without plenty of retail stores.

Open a Retail Store - it is 100% Risk-Free Business!
Re: Need Biz Ideas by Dondbuzor: 7:41pm On May 15, 2012
I think beauty saloon is a good biz. Depending on how u package it, it can be a very good source of income for newly weds.

Also event planning is also good; u might also. Uinclude hiring and rentals of canopies and chairs.

I ll advice u to stay away from importations of laptops and others. To make decent profic from it, it ll require a larger sum for start
Re: Need Biz Ideas by dejiswaggs(m): 9:35am On May 17, 2012
well branded saloon biz will be good for you. You could even combine it with the cement mixer biz ma. Wish you success ma. But don't forget to market your biz life hell!

(1) (Reply)

Train In Nigeria, Get Certification From Amsterdam - GRI Stakeholder Engagement / Any Nigerian Can Work Online & Earn A Living!! / SCAM!!! Pls Help Is Needed..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.