Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,001 members, 7,956,716 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:21 PM

What Is The Best Gift One Can Give To His Wife ??? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Best Gift One Can Give To His Wife ??? (3114 Views)

Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife / Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday / What Is The Best Gift To Give To Your Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Gift One Can Give To His Wife ??? by mrfolu(m): 9:59pm On May 09, 2012
pls i need answer to this question urgently, post ur suggestion ASAP
THANKS
Re: What Is The Best Gift One Can Give To His Wife ??? by violent(m): 10:10pm On May 09, 2012
Good memories are the "best" gifts you can give to anyone.
Re: What Is The Best Gift One Can Give To His Wife ??? by taryour(f): 11:12pm On May 09, 2012
D best gift u can give to a wife is Love (understandin,commitment,care)
Re: What Is The Best Gift One Can Give To His Wife ??? by tasandra: 4:10pm On May 10, 2012
@taryour,I concur smileybut if u still insiste on buyin a gift,i will say buy her a beautiful ring ;Dtell her,u will marry her again and again 4 enternity...trust mee ;Dshe wont stop cryin 4 ur luv tongue

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Gift One Can Give To His Wife ??? by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 10, 2012
Re: What Is The Best Gift One Can Give To His Wife ??? by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 10, 2012
If you can afford it, buy her that thing you know she has always wanted or that thing you recently noticed she likes but has got it yet.
Re: What Is The Best Gift One Can Give To His Wife ??? by EfemenaXY: 5:20pm On May 10, 2012
mr folu: pls i need ask to this question urgently, post ur suggestion ASAP
THANKS

Nothing beats True Love and Unending Support.

But if you insist on material gifts, then by all means go for the 20 Carat emerald encrusted golden ring with matching bracelet, necklace and ear rings, beautifully packaged in an upmarket jewellery box with fancy ribbons. cheesy
Re: What Is The Best Gift One Can Give To His Wife ??? by dayokanu(m): 6:26pm On May 10, 2012
Buy her a long Love Machine or better still package walestar aka born2fuck in a wrap for her
Re: What Is The Best Gift One Can Give To His Wife ??? by Fhemmmy: 6:37pm On May 10, 2012
I am sure there will be a reason behind the gift . . . That might help in suggesting something.
However, if you are just giving cos you wanna give, it again depends on how much you can afford to spend.
How about buy her a cha cha Car . . . . ?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Gift One Can Give To His Wife ??? by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 10, 2012
taryour: D best gift u can give to a wife is Love (understandin,commitment,care)

Dts just it, dnt luk for anythg material or financial, just luv her unconditionally and spend quality time togeda.
Sounds ez, bt difficult for most men!
Re: What Is The Best Gift One Can Give To His Wife ??? by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 10, 2012
dayokanu: Buy her a long Love Machine or better still package walestar aka born2fuck in a wrap for her

LMAO
Re: What Is The Best Gift One Can Give To His Wife ??? by Fhemmmy: 6:50pm On May 10, 2012
peaceheartt:

Dts just it, dnt luk for anythg material or financial, just luv her unconditionally and spend quality time togeda.
Sounds ez, bt difficult for most men!

No money, No honey . . . So no matter how much u love her, you gotta show her with some material stuff too

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Gift One Can Give To His Wife ??? by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 10, 2012
You can't go wrong with a Range Rover Evoque. cheesy tongue
Re: What Is The Best Gift One Can Give To His Wife ??? by Fhemmmy: 7:07pm On May 10, 2012
BlueDiva: You can't go wrong with a Range Rover Evoque. cheesy tongue

Lol . . What if the wife cant drive?
Re: What Is The Best Gift One Can Give To His Wife ??? by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 10, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Lol . . What if the wife cant drive?

What happened to chauffeurs?
Re: What Is The Best Gift One Can Give To His Wife ??? by Fhemmmy: 7:14pm On May 10, 2012
BlueDiva:

What happened to chauffeurs?

True Dat . . .
Re: What Is The Best Gift One Can Give To His Wife ??? by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 10, 2012
Fhemmmy:

No money, No honey . . . So no matter how much u love her, you gotta show her with some material stuff too

Yes, material stuff and plenty money is all gud true, give her all d cash and flashy things in d world wtout showing her luv, care, u/standing, total commitment,(like tayour mentioned), u neva start, she will definitely gladly chop ur money bt her heart u will not win!
Re: What Is The Best Gift One Can Give To His Wife ??? by Fhemmmy: 7:52pm On May 10, 2012
peaceheartt:

Yes, material stuff and plenty money is all gud true, give her all d cash and flashy things in d world wtout showing her luv, care, u/standing, total commitment,(like tayour mentioned), u neva start, she will definitely gladly chop ur money bt her heart u will not win!

Love her too and show all your commitment and she has to go and borrow salt from the neighbor to cook, then, you will see result of Love subtract money.
A poor man will have to be the to drive the wife he loves to another man's house all for money.
Re: What Is The Best Gift One Can Give To His Wife ??? by Nneson: 8:05pm On May 10, 2012
Show her u care, be there for her and most of all make her know u understand by seeing from her point of view.
As for material things dont neglect dat cos it speaks volume no matter how little as long as she TOO is understnding it sweetens a rship.
Note: for Her to feel good means She is good inside,so far u do all dat u r to do.
Re: What Is The Best Gift One Can Give To His Wife ??? by Fhemmmy: 8:05pm On May 10, 2012
Nneson: Show her u care, can be there and must of all make her know u understand by seeing from her point of view.
As for material things dont neglect dat cos it speaks volume no matter how little as long as she TOO is understnding it sweetens a rship.
Note for Her to feel good means She is good inside,so far u do all dis.

Truly and well said . . .
Re: What Is The Best Gift One Can Give To His Wife ??? by Busybody2(f): 8:18pm On May 10, 2012
BlueDiva: You can't go wrong with a Range Rover Evoque. cheesy tongue

In turquiose pink with gold trimmings so there would be no need for him to borrow it occasionally tongue
Re: What Is The Best Gift One Can Give To His Wife ??? by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 10, 2012
Busy_body:

In turquiose pink with gold trimmings so there would be no need for him to borrow it occasionally tongue

Bad chic. . . wink
Re: What Is The Best Gift One Can Give To His Wife ??? by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 10, 2012
dayokanu: Buy her a long Love Machine or better still package walestar aka born2fuck in a wrap for her

Agbaya, na which kain yeye advice be this?

OP,go with Jenny's advice.

I know my hubby reads my post on NL and if he comes across this one, he should know that I'd appreciate a weekend to Rome or Naples on my own, whilst he stays at home with the kids grin I would still pretend to be surprised
Re: What Is The Best Gift One Can Give To His Wife ??? by mrfolu(m): 10:36pm On May 10, 2012
thanks guys i seeing things i never thought of, thanks once more
Re: What Is The Best Gift One Can Give To His Wife ??? by Fhemmmy: 10:54pm On May 10, 2012
naijababe:

I know my hubby reads my post on NL and if he comes across this one, he should know that I'd appreciate a weekend to Rome or Naples on my own, whilst he stays at home with the kids grin I would still pretend to be surprised

That is a good one . . .
Re: What Is The Best Gift One Can Give To His Wife ??? by taryour(f): 11:38pm On May 10, 2012
naijababe:

cool
naijababe:

Re: What Is The Best Gift One Can Give To His Wife ??? by Nobody: 7:03am On May 11, 2012
Re: What Is The Best Gift One Can Give To His Wife ??? by maclatunji: 8:41am On May 11, 2012
Love her and don't cheat on her. tongue
Re: What Is The Best Gift One Can Give To His Wife ??? by moremi2008(m): 9:14am On May 11, 2012
Get her something expensive that she can show-off to her friends... ladies always love that, regardless of whatever nonsense they say on here.
Re: What Is The Best Gift One Can Give To His Wife ??? by taryour(f): 12:20pm On May 11, 2012
naijababe:

yes o,my hubby too is on nairaland and somtimes read my post too. Lol
Re: What Is The Best Gift One Can Give To His Wife ??? by ifyalways(f): 4:14pm On May 11, 2012
For me,the best gifts i desire and demand of him are :
He should be the best dad to our kids.Love,correct and nurture them.
Be the best husband i can ever dream of.Give me and only me his heart,body,soul and wallet.
Simply put,give me a happy home,share all my youth with me and grow old with me too.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Gift One Can Give To His Wife ??? by taryour(f): 4:57pm On May 11, 2012
ifyalways: For me,the best gifts i desire and demand of him are :
He should be the best dad to our kids.Love,correct and nurture them.
Be the best husband i can ever dream of.Give me and only me his heart,body,soul and wallet.
Simply put,give me a happy home,share all my youth with me and grow old with me too.

CORRECT!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men With Stretchmarks , How Do You Cope? / Pls Save A Home!!! / Catholic And Anglican Issue Stealing My Happiness Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.