Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

What Is The Craziest Food Combination You Have Ever Tried? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is The Craziest Food Combination You Have Ever Tried? (5024 Views)

Have You Ever Tried This Ancient Technique? (picture Included) / Your Worst Food Combination / What's Your Best Food Combination? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Craziest Food Combination You Have Ever Tried? by jephiano: 12:04pm On May 10, 2012
This thread is inspired by the thread on favorite nigerian dishes.
Well as for me i have tried jollof rice, bread and soft drinks but i think the craziest i have eaten is soaking vintage ijebu garri with a plate of rice and stewcheesy
oya add urs
Re: What Is The Craziest Food Combination You Have Ever Tried? by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 10, 2012
bread with watermelon
open d bread and place the wm inside its delicious o
Re: What Is The Craziest Food Combination You Have Ever Tried? by ikechukz(m): 2:18pm On May 10, 2012
Just finished preparing beans+indomie+raw egg together.call me king of crazy food.
Re: What Is The Craziest Food Combination You Have Ever Tried? by rockafela(m): 8:58am On May 11, 2012
Was eatin a delicious fresh fish banga soup with eba...I†̥ was getting finished and I wasn't ok...I had to top I†̥ with the beer(star) and mix I†̥ togda properly...hmmmm brand new taste..
Re: What Is The Craziest Food Combination You Have Ever Tried? by EduColombo(m): 10:44am On May 15, 2012
D craziest av eaten was combining bread and tea with okpa and doughnut.
Another was amstel malt and kwuli-kwuli.
Re: What Is The Craziest Food Combination You Have Ever Tried? by Nobody: 8:44am On May 22, 2012
Try Noodles and Bread, Okro soup on fried rice, or banana and Draw soup .. *lauging* cheesy
Re: What Is The Craziest Food Combination You Have Ever Tried? by Nobody: 7:38am On May 23, 2012
In my yr 1 in Uni (abt 9am on a saturday morning), i ate beans wit egusi stew[s] soup and jam d combo wit okpa and sprite and pure water.... omoooo my stomach swell up, my nyash block, and i added 1ft to my height wink

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Food Combination You Have Ever Tried? by Dagods(m): 11:49am On May 23, 2012
Rice wit a left over okro soup,& la casera.i was so hungry dat day,chinekemee..
Re: What Is The Craziest Food Combination You Have Ever Tried? by sophy09: 1:49pm On May 23, 2012
Tried puff puff with egusi soup.
Re: What Is The Craziest Food Combination You Have Ever Tried? by yemiofGod(f): 2:37pm On May 23, 2012
punnonline: bread with watermelon
open d bread and place the wm inside its delicious o

This is worth trying but all those other CCCRRRAAAZZZZZZZZZZZYYYYYYY combinations shocked shocked shocked shocked na die o

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Food Combination You Have Ever Tried? by rockafela(m): 2:44pm On May 23, 2012
honey+rice and peppersoup with peak milk...my tummy hurts later that same day
Re: What Is The Craziest Food Combination You Have Ever Tried? by Korrection(m): 11:43pm On Jun 04, 2012
Back in my 100 level days ..i came back from an exhaustive class only to find out that my roommates has finished all the food i cooked...i just got out with 20 naira..last cash i had on me...bought Ekosodin pop corn and get back to the room to soak it with garri...i cried that day cos hunger no good oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Craziest Food Combination You Have Ever Tried? by claire190: 9:01pm On Jun 06, 2012
In d morning i took tea n chewing gum,went out 4 break took pottage plaintain n abacha mixd 2geta,9yt i was forced 2 take pumkin n rice/stew.i was crying yl eating it.ROTF.
Re: What Is The Craziest Food Combination You Have Ever Tried? by ebiynu: 2:44pm On Jun 12, 2012
Helow äll, i av upto 600 to 1000 bages of cashew nut for sale. Call i k 07038863873
Re: What Is The Craziest Food Combination You Have Ever Tried? by aljharem(m): 6:18pm On Jun 12, 2012
Eba and Ewa (beans)

Nasty but na condition wey make crayfish bend grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Food Combination You Have Ever Tried? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 16, 2012
groundnut and cornflasks........rice and stew wit paw paw
Re: What Is The Craziest Food Combination You Have Ever Tried? by MizLiz(f): 10:16pm On Jun 16, 2012
yam n indomie, rice wt okro soup....
Re: What Is The Craziest Food Combination You Have Ever Tried? by nikkyshyne(f): 8:17pm On Jun 17, 2012
Rice and mashed biscuit.
Re: What Is The Craziest Food Combination You Have Ever Tried? by taitee(f): 12:09pm On Jun 18, 2012
kk i dnt tink u can beat tis though it wasnt really intentional.. i jus made moimoi using pounded yam flour or so.... after putting a lot of condiments, energy, resources, investments...name it.. my crayfis eggs etc funny part is i wanted to try adding green leaves only to add dem n discover it was bitter leaf... seriously! shocked shocked shocked cry
Re: What Is The Craziest Food Combination You Have Ever Tried? by fame12k(m): 6:08pm On Jun 20, 2012
Would neva 4get my secondary sch days, when i hv only garri and blueband butter in my locker, end up eatin garri mixed with butter.
Re: What Is The Craziest Food Combination You Have Ever Tried? by drimgarl(f): 8:04pm On Jun 22, 2012
taitee: kk i dnt tink u can beat tis though it wasnt really intentional.. i jus made moimoi using pounded yam flour or so.... after putting a lot of condiments, energy, resources, investments...name it.. my crayfis eggs etc funny part is i wanted to try adding green leaves only to add dem n discover it was bitter leaf... seriously! shocked shocked shocked cry
r u serioux?!RFLMAO!
Re: What Is The Craziest Food Combination You Have Ever Tried? by mamae(f): 3:24am On Jun 26, 2012
Have you ever try rice with milk and sugar?
Re: What Is The Craziest Food Combination You Have Ever Tried? by Nosu(m): 5:13pm On Jun 27, 2012
Rice/stew mix with garri, d garri no b for soak o. Or garri poured into red oil mix together
Re: What Is The Craziest Food Combination You Have Ever Tried? by Rocktation(f): 10:20pm On Jun 28, 2012
mamae: Have you ever try rice with milk and sugar?

Isn't that like rice pudding?
@TOPIC- someone I know actually ate moi moi and yam porridge!
Re: What Is The Craziest Food Combination You Have Ever Tried? by docjuli(m): 4:20pm On Jun 29, 2012
Indomie plus Baron de Valle.

I used wine in place of water, it was something else.

I called it "Indomie a la wine".
Re: What Is The Craziest Food Combination You Have Ever Tried? by blackbalang(f): 5:33pm On Jun 30, 2012
mamae: Have you ever try rice with milk and sugar?
Macaroni, liquid milk n lil sugar grin
Re: What Is The Craziest Food Combination You Have Ever Tried? by Enoquin(f): 6:02pm On Jun 30, 2012
undecidedEba and egg stew...it was popsie's idea many years back and was done after we all agreed not to let momsie know...
Re: What Is The Craziest Food Combination You Have Ever Tried? by SRIS: 11:12pm On Jun 30, 2012
bread and tooth paste.
Re: What Is The Craziest Food Combination You Have Ever Tried? by Tgirl4real(f): 12:38am On Jul 01, 2012
I knew the men would be more guilty. tongue

Some of my combos;

Rice + yam + dodo

Eba with beans

Garri + bournvita + water + sugar

Rice + Okro/ewedu

D craziest I think is garri + palmoil + sugar. . . Yummy! grin

Stopped those crazy combos now. That Was wayyy back. cheesy
Re: What Is The Craziest Food Combination You Have Ever Tried? by Tgirl4real(f): 12:44am On Jul 01, 2012
SRIS: bread and tooth paste.

Ewwww!!!

Enoquin: undecidedEba and egg stew...it was popsie's idea many years back and was done after we all agreed not to let momsie know...

Still can't wrap my mind around that. Eba n egg stew cheesy
Re: What Is The Craziest Food Combination You Have Ever Tried? by Enoquin(f): 11:48pm On Jul 01, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Still can't wrap my mind around that. Eba n egg stew cheesy

Well, as I said popsie had it in his head for us to try it, he said he tried it in his student days; same like my uncle who cooked us beans and fresh tomatoes some times when we were young
Re: What Is The Craziest Food Combination You Have Ever Tried? by Dakween007(f): 10:21am On Jul 05, 2012
SRIS: bread and tooth paste.
choi!wetin u wan cause 4 yasef...jam no cost na...if na joke,beta stop am

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Good Restaurants In Lagos? / 10 Brain Foods That Increases Intelligence / Get Your Cereals, Beverages, Milo, Cornflakes, Milk At Factory Prices (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.