Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:37 AM

The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 (64813 Views)

Please Advise On Best Android Dual Sim / Which Android Dual SIM Phone Can I Get With 40 K Or Less Budget? / The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by chucky234(m): 1:38pm On Jul 27, 2012
deleo16: bros what about multi tasking on samsung galaxy pocket
The multitasking experience on the Galaxy pocket is awesomez,no issues
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by deleo16(m): 3:04pm On Jul 27, 2012
chucky234: The multitasking experience on the Galaxy pocket is awesomez,no issues
OK
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by Fred4life(m): 6:21pm On Jul 27, 2012
what about d multitaskind of techno t1 hw is it......
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by chucky234(m): 10:17pm On Jul 27, 2012
Fred4life: what about d multitaskind of techno t1 hw is it......
T1 multitasking is questionable and customers who bought the phone has had one complain or another
You its Tecno experiment with android and there is bound to be issues with T1
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by deleo16(m): 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2012
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by deleo16(m): 11:15pm On Jul 28, 2012
chucky 234 i agree with u totally thats why i put that link there even with some much research btw Tecno T1,Samsung galaxy,or LG optimus L3 . tecno is out of it due to the link i posted earlier, but LG optimus L3 is a dual sim but the problem is u cant move application to the external memory so the user is left to use only 1GB of storage in the phone but it has a longer battery life than samsung galaxy pocket, but with samsung galxy u can move application to the external memory . For mE i dont know about oders SAMSUNG GALAXY POCKET WINS
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by newman10(m): 11:26pm On Jul 28, 2012
Who has seen the new Tecno android phone? Tecno T3. It could be an improvement to the T1. Anyone seen it?
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by deleo16(m): 11:28pm On Jul 28, 2012
newman10: Who has seen the new Tecno android phone? Tecno T3. It could be an improvement to the T1. Anyone seen it?
any link
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by newman10(m): 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2012
Been loooking for link myself. But I saw the phone on display in computer village on Friday. Its another android from Tecno and I thought they may have improve on the android platform
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by newman10(m): 8:40am On Jul 30, 2012
Cool. Waiting for the full review tho. Pls who knows Tecno's website?
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by Ogetogeo(m): 12:04pm On Jul 30, 2012
chucky234: The multitasking experience on the Galaxy pocket is awesomez,no issues

U musnt decieve ppl cus u wanna sell ur fon. Galaxy pocket have issues with multitasking just like Tecno T1. It is a common problem with low ends andriod fons, even some high end andriod have issues with multi tasking.

Another thing, what is the ram of pocket?
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by rekeson: 1:51pm On Jul 30, 2012
How much is the tecno T1 now?
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by chucky234(m): 6:14pm On Jul 30, 2012
Ogetogeo:

U musnt decieve ppl cus u wanna sell ur fon. Galaxy pocket have issues with multitasking just like Tecno T1. It is a common problem with low ends andriod fons, even some high end andriod have issues with multi tasking.

Another thing, what is the ram of pocket?
Its not about selling my phones because I have a big customer base, I have personally test-run the galaxy pocket and never detect any multitasking issues.
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by Ogetogeo(m): 9:39pm On Jul 30, 2012
What is the ram of pocket then?
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by oloriooko(m): 6:52am On Jul 31, 2012
newman10: Who has seen the new Tecno android phone? Tecno T3. It could be an improvement to the T1. Anyone seen it?

Have seen the t3 but was shocked to find out that the price of T1 is more than T3s shocked

Note the person that gave me the price is a trader on google, it leaves me a little skeptical.
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by rekeson: 7:10am On Jul 31, 2012
oloriooko:

Have seen the t3 but was shocked to find out that the price of T1 is more than T3s shocked

Note the person that gave me the price is a trader on google, it leaves me a little skeptical.

Really?
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by deleo16(m): 11:49am On Jul 31, 2012
oloriooko:

true i saw it its 13500 i was shock also i called the guy to ask if he is sure he said he is sure
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by rekeson: 3:00pm On Jul 31, 2012
deleo16:
true i saw it its 13500 i was shock also i called the guy to ask if he is sure he said he is sure

Be careful not to buy a chinco version of tecno o. There is no T3 on tecno site
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by Adeks(m): 4:17pm On Jul 31, 2012
I googled tecno t3 and discovered dat it was coupled here in Africa (Ethiopia)

1 Like

Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by rekeson: 4:55pm On Jul 31, 2012
Adeks: I googled tecno t3 and discovered dat it was coupled here in Africa (Ethiopia)

That's correct bit tecno have no such phone on their website
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by oloriooko(m): 8:50pm On Jul 31, 2012

how can one know the real tecno from chinco own? i need the real one in abuja asap!!!
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by sleektee: 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2012
You can overclock t1 with app called mtk cpu control test. but am not sure if it will work without rooting cos i already root my t1. note, be careful with overclocking and be sure u know what u doing or u will damage the cpu.
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by Ogetogeo(m): 11:22pm On Jul 31, 2012
rekeson:

There is a new Tecno T3, mayb they v not updated their site.

http://www.ethioabay.com/2012/06/tecno-t3-ethiopian-assembled-smartphone.html?m=1
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by rekeson: 12:02am On Aug 01, 2012
Ogetogeo:

There is a new Tecno T3, mayb they v not updated their site.

http://www.ethioabay.com/2012/06/tecno-t3-ethiopian-assembled-smartphone.html?m=1

Dat phone go dey below t1 specs from d look of tinz
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by Fred4life(m): 9:43am On Aug 01, 2012
sleektee: You can overclock t1 with app called mtk cpu control test. but am not sure if it will work without rooting cos i already root my t1. note, be careful with overclocking and be sure u know what u doing or u will damage the cpu.
gv me ur num
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by Ogetogeo(m): 11:06am On Aug 01, 2012
rekeson:

Dat phone go dey below t1 specs from d look of tinz

Well, cant say until i can see d full spec n compare dem.
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by Dabss(m): 11:07am On Aug 01, 2012
Can anyone state the differences between the t1 and t3?
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by rekeson: 11:46am On Aug 01, 2012
Da_b¤§§.:
Can anyone state the differences between the t1 and t3?

T3 is only an ethopian dream. I don't think its on sale in Nigeria cos i sent tecno an email and dey denied d existence of T3. It myt be a T1 clone
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by Ogetogeo(m): 1:10pm On Aug 01, 2012
rekeson:

T3 is only an ethopian dream. I don't think its on sale in Nigeria cos i sent tecno an email and dey denied d existence of T3. It myt be a T1 clone

Its on sale in Nigeria, a friend saw it for 14k. And no, its not an Ethiopian dream, it was only assembled in ethiopia.

You knw Tecno with their funny way way of releasing phones, whent T1 was lauched in Lagos, there was no T1 present @ that ceremony sef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold / Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US / Man Earns N180,000 From Phone Charging Monthly In Lafia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.