Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Pay Money With Western Union Is Ok In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pay Money With Western Union Is Ok In Nigeria? (1706 Views)

GTBank Stops Over-The-Counter Western-Union Transactions, Use Internet Banking / Why Pay Money At First To Do Online Business?no Free One. / Is It Possible To Pay Money Into Someone's Account Directly From Nigeria To Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pay Money With Western Union Is Ok In Nigeria? by Rachelwang(f): 3:11pm On May 10, 2012
please i want pay small amount dollars to other country, maybe less than 300usd, what should i do?

Anyone use the Western Union before? thank you very much
Re: Pay Money With Western Union Is Ok In Nigeria? by Dankudi: 7:35pm On May 10, 2012
You can send the money through SAPNET. Their website is www.sapnetsolutions.co.uk
Re: Pay Money With Western Union Is Ok In Nigeria? by Rachelwang(f): 1:58am On May 11, 2012
Dankudi: You can send the money through SAPNET. Their website is www.sapnetsolutions.co.uk

it is a good website, but the bank charge is high, it need 55usd+1.2% payment value less than 300usd, thanks
Re: Pay Money With Western Union Is Ok In Nigeria? by SAPNET: 6:28am On May 11, 2012
^^^ Why not use another payment method rather than Westetn Union? We pass a chunk of your fees to Western Union and bank cot charges so it doesn't come cheap although superfast and highly effective.

You could use a payment method like paypal which costs less than 25% of that.
Re: Pay Money With Western Union Is Ok In Nigeria? by Rachelwang(f): 7:56am On May 11, 2012
SAPNET: ^^^ Why not use another payment method rather than Westetn Union? We pass a chunk of your fees to Western Union and bank cot charges so it doesn't come cheap although superfast and highly effective.

Thanks your reply, maybe i can use your bank. You know i am seller from china, lots of buyer from nigeria want to pay Naira, so they can register in your website and make payment to my accounts, right?
Re: Pay Money With Western Union Is Ok In Nigeria? by SAPNET: 11:48pm On May 11, 2012
We are more than willing to go into any arrangement that will be beneficial to all parties to the transactions
Re: Pay Money With Western Union Is Ok In Nigeria? by legalwealth(m): 12:12am On May 12, 2012
Rachel wang: please i want pay small amount dollars to other country, maybe less than 300usd, what should i do?

Anyone use the Western Union before? thank you very much

You can pay them with PayPal as I've once helped an individual to pay $345 to china with my PayPal.

They told me that wire transfer is more expensive but I did it for them @ N200/$ using my PayPal.

1 Like

Re: Pay Money With Western Union Is Ok In Nigeria? by legalwealth(m): 12:14am On May 12, 2012
SAPNET: ^^^ Why not use another payment method rather than Westetn Union? We pass a chunk of your fees to Western Union and bank cot charges so it doesn't come cheap although superfast and highly effective.

You are right man and I will show the proof of the payment I helped them to make then.............

Re: Pay Money With Western Union Is Ok In Nigeria? by Rachelwang(f): 2:14am On May 12, 2012
Thank you my friend, so the western union no way in Nigeria, right?
Re: Pay Money With Western Union Is Ok In Nigeria? by Rachelwang(f): 1:15pm On May 15, 2012
smiley smiley
Re: Pay Money With Western Union Is Ok In Nigeria? by Rachelwang(f): 1:16pm On May 17, 2012
ok?
Re: Pay Money With Western Union Is Ok In Nigeria? by Rachelwang(f): 11:04am On May 21, 2012
smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

I Need 20 Tons,30 Tons And 40 Tons Tipper Trucks For A Project Urgently / Supplier Of Gypsum Ore Is Needed By A Company In Lagos / How To Spot An Expensive or fake Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.