Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,087 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

A Little Help Please - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Little Help Please (1582 Views)

Help Please How Do I Make This Girl Fall For Me? / Translation Help Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Little Help Please by whatodo101(m): 10:20pm On Mar 29, 2006
hi, i was just wondering if you could give me some ideas of how to ask a girl out, i mean i know how to, its just that, how should i bring it up or say it,  or ask her out to where, etc,    i'll take in consideration to ALL your ideas and thoughts,
 thank you
Re: A Little Help Please by hotangel2(f): 11:35pm On Mar 29, 2006
Durring one of your talks, Ask her out to see a movie with you on a weekend. Take her to the movies, and move on from there.

If you cant do the movies, ask her for a walk in the park. With those kinda places, she'll know u wanna ask her out, except if you guys have been doing all that then she might think it's just one of ur many walks in the park, or movie watching.
Re: A Little Help Please by whatodo101(m): 11:37pm On Mar 29, 2006
thanks for the help, keep em coming people, please
Re: A Little Help Please by wormedup(m): 8:10am On Mar 30, 2006
i'd suggest asking her out in front of her friends but first, you need to establish a very nice rapport with them. be nice, listen to them talk - they give out a lot of infos about themselves, SPEAK - don't be thinking they know what you want to say already cos nobody can read ur mind as it is.
you can ask her out in the middle of an entirely different topic, say books. she 'll think you r not serious, tell her you are. worst thing that'll happen is she'll say no but that don't mean u stop. ask her why she said no, the answer doesn't really hold water.if you have to ask her 300 times in a day to get a date, please make it your job !
say what you've got in mind, don't keep it to yourself cos, u'll end up not saying it and nobody will get to hear it grin

cheers and good luck - which you already have just look for it, you must have dumped it somewhere.
Re: A Little Help Please by snazzydawn(f): 10:47am On Mar 30, 2006
mmmmm,I don't wish I were a guy
Re: A Little Help Please by Rhodalyn(f): 10:51am On Mar 30, 2006
@snazzy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy neither do i cheesy cheesy cheesy

@whatodo101
you could just be really normal and just go like '' do you care to come along with me to the ---- wherever cheesy wink kiss kiss nad just a s hot- angel said, move on from there wink
Re: A Little Help Please by wormedup(m): 1:09pm On Mar 30, 2006
@ snazzy & rhodalyn

see what we got through to get to y'all yet you have the cheek to say no ??

spread the word, tell your fellow babes to be nice.
Re: A Little Help Please by Rhodalyn(f): 3:51pm On Mar 30, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy no we'll not tongue
Re: A Little Help Please by Zahymaka(m): 5:20pm On Mar 30, 2006
Then people like me'll never get dates. Please. . . spread the word
Re: A Little Help Please by snazzydawn(f): 8:50pm On Mar 30, 2006
okay ooo!!!!

Girlssss!!!!when a guy asks you out,say NO!!!!!!

There,I have spread the WORD!!!
Re: A Little Help Please by Zahymaka(m): 9:19pm On Mar 30, 2006
You're being wicked snazz -- have mercy on me. Maybe I should become a priest instead.
Re: A Little Help Please by snazzydawn(f): 9:33pm On Mar 30, 2006
ok then.We will be members in your parish
Re: A Little Help Please by Zahymaka(m): 9:35pm On Mar 30, 2006
Now you want to add temptation by inviting all the girls to my parish. Don't be surprised I won't inform any of you the day I renounce priesthood.
Re: A Little Help Please by snazzydawn(f): 9:38pm On Mar 30, 2006
;d ;d ;d
Re: A Little Help Please by wormedup(m): 7:27am On Mar 31, 2006
now you are making fun of it right ?? grin

no mind them, what's up with you @whatodo101 ?
Re: A Little Help Please by whatodo101(m): 11:20pm On Mar 31, 2006
yea nothing much i still havent talked to her, damn it, i dont see her a lot, but please keep posting, it helps
Re: A Little Help Please by Zahymaka(m): 11:30pm On Mar 31, 2006
Decide where you want to take her to and then ask her. It's that simple.
Re: A Little Help Please by chinani(f): 1:43am On Apr 01, 2006
Uh well get to talking! You'll prolly have to talk to her abit before she agrees to go out w/ you. "say anything"! It sounds corny but a "Hi" w/ a smile will do. Then you'll be that nice man. Then say "Tired today?" or "It's been a long day hasn't it". A man once approached me like that & even though I wasn't tired (au contraire I was laughing w/ my friends) it gave me the impression that he cared even w/o knowing me and that he'd been noticing me for sometime.

But if the 1st convo doesn't go well: don't stress & don't be pushy (like you MUST talk to me etc.). Just know that you'll have another opportunity and that she'll be more comfortable w/ you the next time. Good luck!
Re: A Little Help Please by whatodo101(m): 3:02am On Apr 01, 2006
i liked your reply chinani, any more please and that'll be great
Re: A Little Help Please by wormedup(m): 1:25pm On Apr 03, 2006
come on boy ! you are getting enough tips to chat up a whole city of babes !! grin
get on with it ok, stop keeping them to yourself. smiley
Re: A Little Help Please by mukina2: 9:10pm On Apr 14, 2006
@whatodo101av u ever watched the movie called hitched starring will smith? i suggest u try it.u'll learn a lot k,
Re: A Little Help Please by Rhodalyn(f): 9:15pm On Apr 14, 2006
i love da movie kiss kiss kiss
Re: A Little Help Please by Roscodaddy(m): 1:24am On Apr 30, 2006
Guy,how old are you and how old is this babe,cos age get a lot to do with this kind of waka,if you tell me the age,I could tell you,you know it is a different level asking a teen out and an adult.I dey wait 4 ur answer.
Re: A Little Help Please by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 03, 2006
I have one here8)Just tell her that "I love u talk your own"
Re: A Little Help Please by Rhodalyn(f): 5:48pm On May 03, 2006
I love u talk your own"
this english is wrong! smiley
Re: A Little Help Please by wormedup(m): 5:52pm On May 03, 2006
not if it's pigin english.

there are no mistakes in pigin english.
Re: A Little Help Please by Rhodalyn(f): 5:53pm On May 03, 2006
why would a gentleman speak pidgin language to a lady he's gonna ask out abeg speak better english! smiley
Re: A Little Help Please by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 03, 2006
embarassedOh, i'm sorry, but thats just how it works, it worked for my great-grand fathers and their ancestors. And its working for some pple right now. Its not a crime to say it. lol grin
Re: A Little Help Please by Rhodalyn(f): 6:03pm On May 03, 2006
Lmao boy, im glad you can take a joke kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss unlike some people i know angry
Re: A Little Help Please by wormedup(m): 6:09pm On May 03, 2006
grin grin grin
i whoop butts !!! smiley
Re: A Little Help Please by Rhodalyn(f): 6:10pm On May 03, 2006
Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss kiss kiss whoop d**ks cool
Re: A Little Help Please by wormedup(m): 6:22pm On May 03, 2006
bad mind.
and we ain't helping the young man .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Kind Assistance Is Needed Plssssssssssssss / Hoping To Meet That Special Someone / Top 20 Best Romancelanders According To Saintfellow.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.