Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,758 members, 7,851,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:57 PM

Nairalanders,lets Also Buy A Football Club. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nairalanders,lets Also Buy A Football Club. (942 Views)

Peter Okoye Sets Up A Football Management Agency / Which European Football Club Has The Highest Supporters In Nigeria? / Help On Whether To Join Kwara Football Academy Or Ordinary Football Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders,lets Also Buy A Football Club. by damoche07(m): 12:30pm On Nov 14, 2007
Or what do u think?We can buy any of these cheap Nigerian clubs,name it Nairaland Fc.Find a coach among those guys that brag in the football section.i will prefer a gunner cos we want the team to play a qiuntessential style like Arsenal.If the coach fails to perform,we fire him by voting on the website.The board will be voted for based on the sanity,integrity,and knowledge of the game exhibited in past postings.Funding will be strictly from gate takings,adverts on Nairaland,Membership fee etc.bla bla bla

I think i need to get back to work cos this is simply a case of joblessness.

C ya later.And we can do it o.
Re: Nairalanders,lets Also Buy A Football Club. by DisGuy: 4:27pm On Nov 14, 2007
I was thinking the same yesterday after seeing ebbsfleet of course.
we don't have to rename the club, just buy it from the govt, maybe kwara utd grin
Get a good coach, proper management, design a website with memorabilia on sale (have they won anything?)
get good sponsorship
we are good to go!

we the owner/supporters get free season tickets and two jerseys cool
Re: Nairalanders,lets Also Buy A Football Club. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 14, 2007
you kidding me
free season ticket and jersey? let owners buy it cool
Re: Nairalanders,lets Also Buy A Football Club. by DisGuy: 4:56pm On Nov 14, 2007
so what do you get for being the owner(part owner) of a club? undecided

pay £100 each grin
Re: Nairalanders,lets Also Buy A Football Club. by damoche07(m): 6:23pm On Nov 14, 2007
Here are few of what u will get.

1)Bragging rights-        thats my club .
2)Ownership rights-     i own a part of that club bla bla bla
3)Firing rights-             the satisfaction of firing a misfiring manager is unquatifiable.Ask Abrahamovic
4)Opportunity of selling to a profligate Russian one day.

Think about it and even think of more benefits.

Start saving now,u might need many shares to become a director.
Re: Nairalanders,lets Also Buy A Football Club. by eldee(m): 8:34pm On Nov 14, 2007
@damoche
I really love the idea. But hope we don't have to really support the teams cus I'm sworn to Arsenal, lol grin grin grin
Re: Nairalanders,lets Also Buy A Football Club. by DisGuy: 11:15pm On Nov 14, 2007
we can get them to train with arsenal or play against the reserve during the summer
just imagine selling 2 players a year £2m minimum grin
Re: Nairalanders,lets Also Buy A Football Club. by halaal: 9:56pm On Feb 08, 2022
Who wants to continue this thread

(1) (Reply)

Australia (socceroos) V Nigeria (super Eagles) / Black Stars Player Flown To Naija For MRI Scan / Psl Matches To Be Televised Live In Europe!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.