Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Facts about a freak - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Facts about a freak (627 Views)

Diary Of A University Freak: Tell Me I Am Not A Freak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facts about a freak by hypergig(m): 8:24am On May 11, 2012
I was the distinct sort,quite raw in my outlook, I was the sort of guy you would call a tout but I was sure not your everyday riff raff..Has a raz dude I had nothing I could call mine so in a rather hazy haste I would steal from those who had surplus and cheerfully call it mine!!!with this act of mine I was creating a balance between the{have} and{ have not} so I wouldn't say I was a thief cz I was more like robin hood......
I was the frayed sort with a trimmed up stature,five feet tall and I had this lovely scar on my face it was more like a tag or an identity card so to say,what I lacked in my physical outlook I was compensated for it with my cunning prowess..
am a bonafide hustler and i still am, but this desperate dude is looking for a way to opt out....here goes my story,sit back,relax and enjoy remember to get a bowl of pop corn to douse off the heat you would get from my story.....

Growing up was really tough but I was tougher,,in my work there is always a logic behind everything and the one behind bag snatching was that "the culprit should always be the first to raise the alarm” let me back it up with a bit of a story and a humorous one at that, While in a bus there was this buttered up lady seated ryt infront of me,she had a louis vuitton bag made of synthetic rubber so it was easy to see ryt through it,
with my blade I had a swell time creating a hole on the bag and lo and behold there was this wad of naira bills in it,with my specially made prong this made it a easy pick,she got ticked of that something was amiss and she looked back at me I quickly raised a false alarm and yelled “Madam” person don chuck hand inside your bag,she became wild and started cursing,I watched her cry out but I was never moved..that's all for now but there is more to come.

(1) (Reply)

The Harden Heart And Mind Of A Woman / What Do You Value Most? / A Faithful Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.