Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,932 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Uk Degree And Certficate In A Malaysian University! Its Very Real And Possible - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Uk Degree And Certficate In A Malaysian University! Its Very Real And Possible (900 Views)

Study In Malta And Get Uk Degree !!! / Malaysian University Admission Is At Ur Beck N Call Now!!! / University Of Greenwich UK Degree/ FPT University Campus, Hanoi Vietnam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uk Degree And Certficate In A Malaysian University! Its Very Real And Possible by serex6: 11:51am On May 11, 2012
Good day everyone,I am currently based in malaysia with my husband who is working and also schooling.

If you desire to study in UK, but cannot cope with the high cost of living and school fees, then Malaysia is another place you can get a UK certified Degree, and its just three (3) years to complete your bachelors degree. and 1 and half years for masters.

Malaysia is one of the major tourist hub in Asia and coupled with that cost of living is very cheap compared to UK.

for more enquiries you can contact me on my Email: serex6@gmail.com or send in your enquiries on nairaland.

To assure you that I am not involved in fraud, i will only help with the connection but the school will directly deal with you

(1) (Reply)

Study For UK University Degrees In Malaysia / Tuition Free Universities In Europe For Nigerian Students / Questions And Answers About National Open University Of NIG(NOUN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.