Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,445 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Chief Ebenezer Obey Is New Chairman Of Copyright Society Of Nigeria (COSON) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chief Ebenezer Obey Is New Chairman Of Copyright Society Of Nigeria (COSON) (633 Views)

Ebenezer Obey Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today! / Ebenezer Obey Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today / Picture: Wizkid Paying Respect To Chief Ebenezer Obey And Sir Shina Peters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chief Ebenezer Obey Is New Chairman Of Copyright Society Of Nigeria (COSON) by peter2012: 1:38pm On May 11, 2012
The Copyright Society of Nigeria (COSON), has appointed a new chairman. The new chairman is no other person than the legendery Chief Ebenezer Obey Fabiyi . Chief Obey was elected at the 2nd Annual General meeting of the association held at Eko FM Hall in Lagos on Tuesday, May 8,2012.
Other members of the board elected are: Prof. (Sir) Victor Uwaifo MON,Dr. Dan Maraya Jos MON, Ms. Onyeka Onwenu MFR, Mr. Laolu Akins, Mr. Sunny Neji, Mr. Toju Ejueyitchie, Dr. Ben Ofoeze, Mr. Ossy Affason and Mr. Dayo Ogunyemi.
The Association also has elected some naija artistes in to their new executive committee and this includes: Banky W, Azeezat Allen, Baba Dee, Dr. Adewale Ayuba and Audu Maikori.

The highly elated New chairman, Chief Ebenezer Obey said: "Copyright administration is such a complex undertaking that requires all meaningful contributions. Since the board cannot accommodate more than the stipulated number of eleven members, the board has deemed it proper to set up an Advisory Council which will be made up of seasoned minds and achievers from within and outside the society; whom we believe have the right intellect to inject ideas that should help the board take COSON to our dream of being the Number one in Africa. I wish to state here that we are still building the Advisory Council as more hands will be invited to come on board and I believe in no time, members of COSON will be singing a new song".

http://thenetng.com/2012/05/10/ebenezer-obey-named-chairman-of-coson-advisory-board-as-banky-w-ayuba-win-elections/

(1) (Reply)

A Needless Break Up: The D’banj/don Jazzy Story / Naeto C Fights A Blogger At Dj Neptunes' Wedding. / I Will Fight Lagos Opposition With My Last Drop Of Blood - Oba Akiolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.