Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

You Can Post Your Adverts On Collegeadverts.com - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / You Can Post Your Adverts On Collegeadverts.com (861 Views)

You Can Post Your Ads Free @myquickneed.com / Place Your Adverts On Our Cd Magazine / You Can Now Post Your Adverts On Nairalist.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Post Your Adverts On Collegeadverts.com by gbozy(m): 2:48pm On May 11, 2012
Do you have a business or service that students can benefit from? Do you have goods and products you want to sell and advertise to students on campus in nigeria? then post a free advert on www.collegeadverts.com now.no registration needed.start posting and start getting more customers for your business.pls recommend the site for your friends.thanks.
Re: You Can Post Your Adverts On Collegeadverts.com by kayodemark(m): 11:42am On Aug 20, 2012
Plz how do i post? Can you give me guideline to my email kayodemar@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: You Can Post Your Adverts On Collegeadverts.com by alado43(m): 8:54pm On Aug 30, 2013
Gud day everybody ladokas want to let everybody know that there are some land that you can use to build hotel,petrol station and shopimg complex is alond the road at sango otta,ifo,atan,and alapere lagos state.wiith c of o.very cheap.for more enquiry contact us at no 86,ijoko road opposite lado petrol station sango ota.ogun state.if you are afraid may be you think is 419 take ur lawyer and visit the place and ivestigate it first my name is very important in my life and my chidren life and about omo onile forget it for more infor call 08175760181
Re: You Can Post Your Adverts On Collegeadverts.com by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 07, 2013
Call Whitelane multidimensional Ltd on 08164914199 for your tiling and pop roofing. We offer the best service

(1) (Reply)

Now In Nigeria: Spanish-made Finishing And Interior Decoration Products / Ultimate Internet Money-making Plan With The Warrior Forum's Road Map To Riches. / Christian Business Seminar!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.