Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Health Stream Alliance Calling For Job Test And Oral Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Health Stream Alliance Calling For Job Test And Oral Interview (1750 Views)

My Experience With Health Stream Alliance-part 3 / My Experience With Health Stream Alliance (HSA) Part I / Health Stream Alliance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Health Stream Alliance Calling For Job Test And Oral Interview by UmAnas: 3:37pm On May 11, 2012
House, what do you make of this? I got this message this afternoon:

JOB TEST & ORAL INTERVIEW INVITATION
DATE: 12/5/12
VENUE: 9 OREMEJI STREET,OFF HOLY SAVIOUR COLLEGE ROAD,IYANA ISOLO LAG0S.
TIME: 10AM
CONGRATS!

Curiosity got the better of me and I called the number the text came from. A guy picked and said the organization is HEALTH STREAM ALLIANCE. When he said they are into HR I got worried coz the sounded like they should be into health. Did any1 get this kinda msg? Any detail about this org will be appreciated. The interview's tomorrow! Any insight into their interview and test format will be a plus and I 'll let u all know how it goes.
Re: Health Stream Alliance Calling For Job Test And Oral Interview by dayounce: 6:17pm On May 11, 2012
Don't  my dear,they are a waste of time and effort.
Re: Health Stream Alliance Calling For Job Test And Oral Interview by tobnical(m): 7:48pm On May 11, 2012
GNLD!
Re: Health Stream Alliance Calling For Job Test And Oral Interview by UmAnas: 10:14pm On May 11, 2012
@dayounce: Thanks a great deal....I actually googled them and came to the same conclusion......God bless you
Re: Health Stream Alliance Calling For Job Test And Oral Interview by qlinary: 10:09am On May 12, 2012
If u are close to Iyana Isola under the bridge tell ANY okada man that u are going to oremeji the next thing u will hear is no 9 dat hundreds of job seeker go there everyday. They ve anoda address at sunrise building gbagada
Re: Health Stream Alliance Calling For Job Test And Oral Interview by Tosdre(m): 6:27am On May 26, 2012
Nah wah ooooooo,i even tire of dis country sef.
Re: Health Stream Alliance Calling For Job Test And Oral Interview by Tosdre(m): 6:27am On May 26, 2012
Nah wah ooooooo,i even tire of dis country sef.Ghana on my mind jare !!!

(1) (Reply)

First Bank Nigeria Plc Insurance: Graduate Trainees 2013 / Engineers Needed. / Project Engineers Needed At Dangote's Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.