Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:19 AM

My Experience With Health Stream Alliance-part 3 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Experience With Health Stream Alliance-part 3 (5434 Views)

My Experience With Health Stream Alliance (HSA) Part I / Health Stream Alliance / Health Stream Alliance Calling For Job Test And Oral Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Health Stream Alliance-part 3 by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 12, 2013
The first day I got an sms from them..I was at ikeja @ that time,so I just had 2 check out d place I'll be coming for an apptitude test.I got to the place Nos 14 Toyin Street Ikeja opp st leo's church..I looked around and asked the security guy if he knew them he said NO.Then I met another guy who showed me their office.I couldn't walk in as the entrance alone 2 d office looked disgusting.So I jst peeped n saw some people in their discussing n also saw d dirty looking sliding door n chairs..And I ran 4 my life(meanwhile a frend had already told me abt them)..I didn't go for the test they invited me for.CAN U IMAGINE THEY KEPT ON SENDING ME INVITES WITH DIFFERENT NUMBErS RESCHEDULING THE TIME n DATES with that same address?? Till Date they still send me sms grin cheesy..SHAME ON THEM..And they're on nairaland here with different usernames..mchewwwww tongue .."You have been shortlisted for job interview/Apptitude Test on Monday 12th August, 2013 @ 14, Toyin street, Opposite St.Leo's Catholic Church, Ikeja, Lagos by 2pm. Please be punctual"with phone number +2348136761410 ..Anoda sms "Mass recruitment@14 toyin street opp st leo's church ikeja by 9am tomorrow friday 2nd Aug.minimum qualification OND.Come prepared.ref 08088965638"... cheesy tongue
Re: My Experience With Health Stream Alliance-part 3 by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 12, 2013
l was sent the same text message l called the number because l am not in Lagos when l heard something health l just shook my head wetin person no go carry eye see na wa o
Re: My Experience With Health Stream Alliance-part 3 by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 12, 2013
i got an invite from them today...i called the sender and ventedd my anger on the fool
Re: My Experience With Health Stream Alliance-part 3 by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 12, 2013
Opeholuwar: i got an invite from them today...i called the sender and ventedd my anger on the fool
hahahaaaaa Kikiikiiki Kwakwakwaaa cheesy cheesy..I think I'll do this when nxt they send me an sms grin cheesy
Re: My Experience With Health Stream Alliance-part 3 by sunnyeaglez73: 10:51am On Aug 13, 2013
[quote
author=freakybaby]The first day I got an sms from them..I was at ikeja @
that time,so I just had 2 check out d place I'll be coming for an
apptitude test.I got to the place Nos 14 Toyin Street Ikeja opp st leo's
church..I looked around and asked the security guy if he knew them he
said NO.Then I met another guy who showed me their office.I couldn't
walk in as the entrance alone 2 d office looked disgusting.So I jst
peeped n saw some people in their discussing n also saw d dirty looking
sliding door n chairs..And I ran 4 my life(meanwhile a frend had already
told me abt them)..I didn't go for the test they invited me for.CAN U
IMAGINE THEY KEPT ON SENDING ME INVITES WITH DIFFERENT NUMBErS
RESCHEDULING THE TIME n DATES with that same address?? Till Date they
still send me sms grin cheesy..SHAME ON THEM..And they're on nairaland here
with different usernames..mchewwwww tongue .."You have been shortlisted
for job interview/Apptitude Test on Monday 12th August, 2013 @ 14,
Toyin street, Opposite St.Leo's Catholic Church, Ikeja, Lagos by 2pm.
Please be punctual"with phone number +2348136761410 ..Anoda sms "Mass
recruitment@14 toyin street opp st leo's church ikeja by 9am tomorrow
friday 2nd Aug.minimum qualification OND.Come prepared.ref
08088965638"... cheesy tongue[/quote]

[quote
author=CAN U
IMAGINE THEY KEPT ON SENDING ME INVITES WITH DIFFERENT NUMBErS
RESCHEDULING THE TIME n DATES with that same address??

dat's bcus, dey many victims already so every one of dem want to employ his/her members. d more members u employ d u grow by dat, and u urself submitte application on net any hw. not all advert are real. be kful
Re: My Experience With Health Stream Alliance-part 3 by obinna002: 2:21pm On Aug 13, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin laugh won kill me ooooooooooo
dannio: l was sent the same text message l called the number because l am not in Lagos when l heard something health l just shook my head wetin person no go carry eye see na wa o
Re: My Experience With Health Stream Alliance-part 3 by obinna002: 2:24pm On Aug 13, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Opeholuwar: i got an invite from them today...i called the sender and ventedd my anger on the fool
Re: My Experience With Health Stream Alliance-part 3 by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 14, 2013
You are scheduled for an interview/recruitment session tomorow 14/8/13 by 10am @26/28 Karimu Laka Strt,(Oba's Hall),Egbeda,Lagos. Call: 08124719953

You are invited for an aptitude test and interview at O'Consult Ltd No. 1 Babatunde Street off Ogunlana Drive Surulere on Wednesday Aug. 14 2013 by 10am.

I got the above messages from them on two consecutive days.............After venting my anger on them , one of them texted me back and said i can keep submitting my c.vs everywhere while they keep making their money.
Re: My Experience With Health Stream Alliance-part 3 by sunnyeaglez73: 10:15am On Aug 16, 2013
@ opeholuwar, dn't mind dem, dat is d orientation, u'll keep submitting c.v's while we make our money. listen broda, if u knw any of their branch go there n c d pple sending u msg n inviting u 4 interview u'll appreciat God 4 u nt even been employed.
Re: My Experience With Health Stream Alliance-part 3 by CYIWU: 10:41pm On Aug 19, 2013
I just gave these fraudsters a bit of my mind. I mean dis is Arrant nonsense…
Re: My Experience With Health Stream Alliance-part 3 by kingdamix(m): 10:04pm On Nov 28, 2013
Re: My Experience With Health Stream Alliance-part 3 by RealT(m): 5:57pm On Dec 16, 2013
I just received their text msg. By the structure of their msg you shall know who they are.
Re: My Experience With Health Stream Alliance-part 3 by biode03(m): 9:32am On Oct 14, 2014
You are to come for aptitude test on Wednesday 15/10/14 by 2pm at 14 Toyin street opposite St.Leo's Catholic church ,Ikeja,Lagos Be punctual.REF:Y285

I just got this from them too and I was wondering how I applied but googled them and found this about them

Beware people!
Re: My Experience With Health Stream Alliance-part 3 by buildermaryjane: 5:53pm On Oct 22, 2014
I got the same sms this evening. Without second tot knew it was scam.now it comes with interview as sender.how I wish I could sue Etisalat for allowing it's SMSC push to my number. Every body red eye for naija.job scam is rampant this days.

(1) (Reply)

Exxonmobil Contract Test!1 / Globalcom Vacancies / How To Check Nigerian Police Force List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2018/2019 Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.