Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:41 PM

Dbanj's Oliver Twist Single Is No1 On UK Urban & Dance Chart - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dbanj's Oliver Twist Single Is No1 On UK Urban & Dance Chart (25361 Views)

Pitbull And Protege Sensato Remix Dbanj's Oliver Twist / Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD / NBC Bans Dbanj's 'Oliver Twist" Song For Lewd Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj's Oliver Twist Single Is No1 On UK Urban & Dance Chart by basher(m): 10:49am On May 12, 2012
~Bluetooth:

MOST CRITIC OF DBANJ ARE ALL FROM THE DEFUNCT EASTERN REGION BECAUSE JAZZY HAILS FROM THERE.does that makes you feel better ? tongue

I always feel good bro.

So what has don jazzy's area of origin have to do with people criticizing him on nairaland? Do you really believe that everybody thinks like you?

1 Like

Re: Dbanj's Oliver Twist Single Is No1 On UK Urban & Dance Chart by babsjnr(m): 10:53am On May 12, 2012
Afro beat is getting there. The british community are really into afro beat music now... uk radio &tv station, white or blacks clubs play afro beat even jamaican love afro beat. Big up to dj tim westwood white geezer promoting black music
Re: Dbanj's Oliver Twist Single Is No1 On UK Urban & Dance Chart by basher(m): 10:55am On May 12, 2012
babsjnr: Afro beat is getting there. The british community are really into afro beat music now... uk radio &tv station, white or blacks clubs play afro beat even jamaican love afro beat. Big up to dj tim westwood white geezer promoting black music

And rightly so, which makes a stunt like this absolutely ridiculous!!!
Re: Dbanj's Oliver Twist Single Is No1 On UK Urban & Dance Chart by babsjnr(m): 11:03am On May 12, 2012
@basher watever
Re: Dbanj's Oliver Twist Single Is No1 On UK Urban & Dance Chart by omar22(m): 11:07am On May 12, 2012
Am sorry but Oliver no Longer belong to Mohit!!!!!!!
Re: Dbanj's Oliver Twist Single Is No1 On UK Urban & Dance Chart by babsjnr(m): 11:24am On May 12, 2012
Igbo culture is fading away most of they actors and actress are fake wannabe american emeka ike& co. Yoruba keep it real with they culture.
Re: Dbanj's Oliver Twist Single Is No1 On UK Urban & Dance Chart by edub45(m): 11:35am On May 12, 2012
join the winning team (illuminati) and top the charts, get famous and win grammy like in the case of rhianna, 50 cent, beyonce, drake....etc. But when they ask for pay back like in the case of ja rule, MJ, DMX,2pac, the end will be tragic indeed
Re: Dbanj's Oliver Twist Single Is No1 On UK Urban & Dance Chart by babyboy3(m): 11:41am On May 12, 2012
edub45: join the winning team (illuminati) and top the charts, get famous and win grammy like in the case of rhianna, 50 cent, beyonce, drake....etc. But when they ask for pay back like in the case of ja rule, MJ, DMX,2pac, the end will be tragic indeed

Sound like someone is having a bad bay

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj's Oliver Twist Single Is No1 On UK Urban & Dance Chart by Nobody: 11:45am On May 12, 2012
lalaosky:
it seems u dont know that bigot well...wel get used to it
Calling him bigot is an understatement... He should be best ignored
Re: Dbanj's Oliver Twist Single Is No1 On UK Urban & Dance Chart by chucky234(m): 11:56am On May 12, 2012
papatosibe: Don Jazzy na bad luck

Respect to Dbanj. Keep it up!

You are a big mumu,maga and slowpoke
That track was produce by Don Jazzy,have you ever try to play only the lyrics of Oliver Twist on mixer without the Don J's beat,its so so so crappy.
Re: Dbanj's Oliver Twist Single Is No1 On UK Urban & Dance Chart by Nobody: 11:56am On May 12, 2012
baby-boy:

Why?

Producer got paid for his job! he did not sing the songs.... Madonna didnt produce her albums but no one cares about who produced her albums The Grammy always goes to the SINGER

You think no one cares, i laugh at you...Do you know how much one will pay for a timbaland/swizz beatz, if d'banj should try 3 single, produced by timbaland, trust me, he would wreck for the rest of his life, you mention madonna, i laugh at you young man, i laugh at you. understanding one's line of music is something you should have learnt from a time being, madonna has a line, d'banj doesn't, he was working with legend the other time, legend was pissed, do your research young man, and don't think the music industry is a joke, the fact we like rubbish over here in this country, doesn't mean he will sell over there, as far as i am concerned, don j produced that, now, lets wait for a single of dbanj and conclude.
Re: Dbanj's Oliver Twist Single Is No1 On UK Urban & Dance Chart by igboboy1(m): 12:13pm On May 12, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Enemies e ma ku te ba gbo pe mo gba grammy. cheesy cheesy

answer question wey i ask you, you dey speak one grammar me no understand...
Re: Dbanj's Oliver Twist Single Is No1 On UK Urban & Dance Chart by ritux: 12:26pm On May 12, 2012
all i know is that oliver twist rocks in clubs here in the UK and people are begining to know Dbanj and not who produced the song.

Dbanj or Jazzy or i care is that naija songs are slamming in UK clubs same with chop my money and oleku which I am happy about. The other day I was in a saloon cutting my hair and Oliver Twist was played on the TV. I was surprised to see a white guy ryming the song.
Re: Dbanj's Oliver Twist Single Is No1 On UK Urban & Dance Chart by babyboy3(m): 12:27pm On May 12, 2012
dadaic:

You think no one cares, i laugh at you...Do you know how much one will pay for a timbaland/swizz beatz, if d'banj should try 3 single, produced by timbaland, trust me, he would wreck for the rest of his life, you mention madonna, i laugh at you young man, i laugh at you. understanding one's line of music is something you should have learnt from a time being, madonna has a line, d'banj doesn't, he was working with legend the other time, legend was pissed, do your research young man, and don't think the music industry is a joke, the fact we like rubbish over here in this country, doesn't mean he will sell over there, as far as i am concerned, don j produced that, now, lets wait for a single of dbanj and conclude.

dont make me laugh, how much would Timberland charge for a track? Wyclef charges around $250,000 to produce a song (knowing that they paid Kanye $3m to use his label, and they are thousands of producers in England let alone Europe not to talk of the US! that charges $100 an hour! I would say it again Producers get paid to do a job, they dont own the music. Who produced Madonna's first album ? No one cares, Snoop Dog has moved from Dr Dre, to Timberland, Suge Knight and Phirrel his music still sells Mary J went from P Diddy to Rodney Jenkins still sells.... If you think that Dbanj would flop because he left Don J, then your hater of his success
Re: Dbanj's Oliver Twist Single Is No1 On UK Urban & Dance Chart by doctokwus: 12:31pm On May 12, 2012
Cheap publicity stunt dat Dbanj shd dissociate himself from.4 anyone to hype his topping a non relevant blogger's chart is not doing justice to dbanj's talent;u don't because u are seekin international relevance,belittle urself& a belief in ur talent.Dbanj has done well for himself,he may or maynot become an international artist of repute,but he shd learn & tell his image makers dat he's gone beyond topping an irrelevant bloggers chart& dat dat sort of cheap publicity will ironically do more harm dan gud to his international quest
Re: Dbanj's Oliver Twist Single Is No1 On UK Urban & Dance Chart by quickberry(m): 12:48pm On May 12, 2012
oooooooooooooooooooooooooo se!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Dbanj's Oliver Twist Single Is No1 On UK Urban & Dance Chart by babyboy3(m): 12:49pm On May 12, 2012
ritux: all i know is that oliver twist rocks in clubs here in the UK and people are begining to know Dbanj and not who produced the song.

Dbanj or Jazzy or i care is that naija songs are slamming in UK clubs same with chop my money and oleku which I am happy about. The other day I was in a saloon cutting my hair and Oliver Twist was played on the TV. I was surprised to see a white guy ryming the song.

They played at the Ministry of Sound (3 times) which was one the biggest clubs in London for Caucasian and top people (MP and ministers)
Re: Dbanj's Oliver Twist Single Is No1 On UK Urban & Dance Chart by amosy007: 12:54pm On May 12, 2012
igbo boy:

in my igbo boy voice...Chai makachineke kuwe eziokwu.bia nna men why are you lying..we are buying it to sell o please dont mislead the public. dey talk true na

Alaba go sell their own,while we igbo boys go buy from the stores to sell am again to Yoruba boys, all na business thats why we are the least tribalisitic peeps in nigeria, we dont discriminate smiley .

We are busy thinking how to eat you ofe manus are thinking how to kill pesin cos im no get tiger scratch face or no come for ile ife...Nna e ga dikwa very very kiaful. ONE LOVE JAH BLESS smiley
igbo are the most tribalistic in the whole world.. Thats why i dnt like them much...i have worked with a lot of em and i knw how they mostly behave.. They will rather fill a position with their own tribes men and wnt fully trust people frm other tribes... Thats why i prefer the yorubas... No offense sha
Re: Dbanj's Oliver Twist Single Is No1 On UK Urban & Dance Chart by Afam4eva(m): 12:59pm On May 12, 2012
amosy007: igbo are the most tribalistic in the whole world.. Thats why i dnt like them much...i have worked with a lot of em and i knw how they mostly behave.. They will rather fill a position with their own tribes men and wnt fully trust people frm other tribes... Thats why i prefer the yorubas... No offense sha
Igbos will also the same of Yorubas and other tribes, so don't think you're all alone. The feeling is mutual.
Re: Dbanj's Oliver Twist Single Is No1 On UK Urban & Dance Chart by amosy007: 1:02pm On May 12, 2012
Aringon: This is what illuminati does to uu when you join them, they take u to the top when u sell ur sold to the devil.

We shuud stop all these tribal remarks against each other, Don Jazzy produced that song and credit to him. Let us look at the end of his career and watch out if any member of Dbanj family die in ANY form(accident, plane crash,murder etc) and that will be sacrifice to take him to the very top.
Afterall his american oga now sacrificed his mother for fame and all that.

I wish him well though and no beefing

"foolishest post ever" what is wrong with u people and illuminati talk? So any of his family cannot die a natural death nw it is sacrifize to d faceless iluminati.. U really need to have ur sanity level checkd by a world class doctor
Re: Dbanj's Oliver Twist Single Is No1 On UK Urban & Dance Chart by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 12, 2012
igbo boy:

answer question wey i ask you, you dey speak one grammar me no understand...

Just now in politics section I saw one okoro dude bragging about ibos' tolerance and their ability to dump their language in preference for the languages of their places of residence.So how come you dont understand ''Enemies e ma ku teba gbo pe mo gba grammy'' ? cheesy
Re: Dbanj's Oliver Twist Single Is No1 On UK Urban & Dance Chart by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 12, 2012
And wat da f***k is UK urban and Dance chart Is this a music chart that's recognised worldwide huh?.... Look Nigerian music is crap. None has ever made it to the Bill board top 100 or 106&park Top 10.... And also who d f***k is D'Banj? Can D'banj take a tour to japan and fans chase his tour bus or can he take a tour to Detroit, NY, ATL, and fans wait at d airport to get an autograph or can D'banj take a tour to Australia and Fans shout his name... Look you're an artist when u have fans worldwide and not just in Nigeria. Dude is wack. Infact nigerian music has a very long way to go. D'banj has no fans in other continents. His only fans are nigerians who r in d uk or those few nigerians abroad in other countries. Asked a black american who's upcoming about D'banj and he was like "who?". Look we need to recognise real when we see real!! We all watch d likes of rick ross, common, rihanna and other artist take a tour to non-english speaking countries and they get tons of people waiting at d airport to welcome them.. Can D'banj get such hospitality? I don't listen to crap lame music! Upgrade ur status then I'lll roll with you!
Re: Dbanj's Oliver Twist Single Is No1 On UK Urban & Dance Chart by abubs: 1:10pm On May 12, 2012
I f u're interested in selling or marketting a university admission form located in lagos pls do not hesitate to call/contact me on ---08126516215 commission also available to the tune of 5oonaira per form sold pls hurry if interested.
Re: Dbanj's Oliver Twist Single Is No1 On UK Urban & Dance Chart by amosy007: 1:10pm On May 12, 2012
bashr8: idiot, is don jazzy an igbo man ? your just another half baked oloduwa go and find out where don jazzy is from first before commenting .
igbo people thot that he is igbo thats why dey rushed to support him.. Sum even still tink don jazzy is igbo..
Re: Dbanj's Oliver Twist Single Is No1 On UK Urban & Dance Chart by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 12, 2012
lets just assume he was No 1 last week or so.

Re: Dbanj's Oliver Twist Single Is No1 On UK Urban & Dance Chart by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 12, 2012
Ranks007: lets just assume he was No 1 last week or so.

Dont assume. . .he actually got there ! cheesy
Re: Dbanj's Oliver Twist Single Is No1 On UK Urban & Dance Chart by kulobinna: 1:44pm On May 12, 2012
Bleep dbanj,he's ungratefull tongue
Re: Dbanj's Oliver Twist Single Is No1 On UK Urban & Dance Chart by amosy007: 1:48pm On May 12, 2012
afam4eva:
Igbos will also the same of Yorubas and other tribes, so don't think you're all alone. The feeling is mutual.
u see my brother i dnt have anytin against igbo though i may be against them most times... Buh its base on personal experiences and sentiments.... Igbo have this superiority mentality and thats the fact... There was a time i went to visit a friend that sells brandnew laptops at computer vilage, and there was customer complaining abt the laptop he bought frm that my friend... My friend now called his engineer which happens to be igbo man and when he arrived he started condeming things ... When i checked what happened to the laptop i realize that i have had d same problem with my laptop in the past...and i told d so called igbo engineer politely that i had d same problem with my laptop sometimes ago and i just installed some drivers... He was like what did (ofeamanu like u know?) i told him am from edo...i felt disgusted .. And i left d guy... Later he fixed the problem with the solution i recommended... And so many experiences like that.. that igbo man will feel like something when he is next to nothing especially when u are not from their tribe.... Anyway sha i believe not all igbos are like that buh most igbos are like that,... And have learnt how to put them where they belong
Re: Dbanj's Oliver Twist Single Is No1 On UK Urban & Dance Chart by Abagworo(m): 1:51pm On May 12, 2012
No 16 on MTV

Re: Dbanj's Oliver Twist Single Is No1 On UK Urban & Dance Chart by AJpikin: 2:03pm On May 12, 2012
wetin concern us?
Re: Dbanj's Oliver Twist Single Is No1 On UK Urban & Dance Chart by amosy007: 2:09pm On May 12, 2012
baby-boy:

Why?

Producer got paid for his job! he did not sing the songs.... Madonna didnt produce her albums but no one cares about who produced her albums The Grammy always goes to the SINGER
GBAMM
Re: Dbanj's Oliver Twist Single Is No1 On UK Urban & Dance Chart by amosy007: 2:14pm On May 12, 2012
~Bluetooth:

MOST CRITIC OF DBANJ ARE ALL FROM THE DEFUNCT EASTERN REGION BECAUSE JAZZY HAILS FROM THERE.does that makes you feel better ? tongue

donjazzy hails from south,
borned in east
and raised in west get ur fact right bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'My Darlin' Video By Tiwa Savage Ft "Grandma Savage" / Where Are Our Women, Our Divas? / Chimamanda Adichie Featured On Beyonce's Flawless' (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.