Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,383 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Prophet T.B JOSHUA'S PREDICTIONS; and GOD SHOWED ME? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet T.B JOSHUA'S PREDICTIONS; and GOD SHOWED ME? (1248 Views)

God Showed Me The Place Called Hell. / Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured / Richest Pastors In Nigeria: Prophet T.b. Joshua And The Scoan Hit Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet T.B JOSHUA'S PREDICTIONS; and GOD SHOWED ME? by simba4us: 7:31am On May 12, 2012
Rumors have turned the air to become more densed and heavier than normal air. Making it difficult for ordinary christians to breath. I have never heard Prophet T.B JOSHUA saying " I am PREDICTING that this or that will happen". He has always said that "GOD IS SHOWING ME SOMETHING / I SEE". He might not have asked God to show him something precisely. But If God delights to show a man What HE wills, is it now a crime? If God says to him " this team will win the game", is it not possible? If you feel it is not possible for God to speak to a man then seek him the way Prophet T.B Joshua sought for God in his early days of ministry and see if you will not find God. Can you climb the mountain and fast for 40 days? If God spoke to Moses "mouth to mouth" what stops God from speaking to men in our days? Did God not send His prophet to Nehemiah to tell him that he will die? Do we now select what God should tell a man? Even those that call themselves "men of God" even speak against other men of God today just because their is no sign in there ministries. Men should leave SIN (including talking about someone else no matter who the person is) and Seek God and see if He will not release the secretes of Heaven to them. After all, prophecy should be judged based on the Bible. If His prophecy doesn't fully come to pass, does that make him fake? Prophecy is not always perfect just as Bro Paul said in 1 corinthians 13 vs 9. Is it the devil that uses familiar spirit that you would believe? If you as a Pastor feels he is fake, why not pray and ask God to show you the truth? Ordinary men that can't even see behind the walls of their siting rooms now fell comfortable to condem another Man. What you are seeing in Synagoge Church is small. God is going to release things in this season that even if you were told, you would never believe it. You might even begin to SUSPECT YOURSELF. Desire God above all other things and see what your own life becomes.

3 Likes

Re: Prophet T.B JOSHUA'S PREDICTIONS; and GOD SHOWED ME? by Callotti: 7:47am On May 12, 2012
Hallelujah!
Re: Prophet T.B JOSHUA'S PREDICTIONS; and GOD SHOWED ME? by Jenwitemi(m): 8:16am On May 12, 2012
How easy is it to make public claims that God is showing him something? Very very easy, i might say. Where is the guarantee that God is the one showing him "something"? Why would God be showing him anything to start with? For all we know, the man is confused and he does not know who is showing him what.It could be the devil showing him the things he claims to be seeing.
Re: Prophet T.B JOSHUA'S PREDICTIONS; and GOD SHOWED ME? by OmoPastor(m): 3:08pm On May 12, 2012
@ jenwitemi
How easy is it to make public claims that God is showing him something? Very very easy, i might say. Where is the guarantee that God is the one showing him "something"? Why would God be showing him anything to start with? For all we know, the man is confused and he does not know who is showing him what.It could be the devil showing him the things he claims to be seeing.
how are we sure you are in your right senses as well?
how do we confirm that you are not confused too?
bro, kindly watch your mouth o.
Re: Prophet T.B JOSHUA'S PREDICTIONS; and GOD SHOWED ME? by wesley80(m): 5:05pm On May 12, 2012
@OP, Very well said. May God richly bless you. Amen.
Re: Prophet T.B JOSHUA'S PREDICTIONS; and GOD SHOWED ME? by mkmyers45(m): 10:22pm On May 12, 2012
Hmmmmmm

Let the man keep seeing both fulfilled and un-fulfilled and we go dey here they look cool cool cool
Re: Prophet T.B JOSHUA'S PREDICTIONS; and GOD SHOWED ME? by Jenwitemi(m): 8:57am On May 13, 2012
Are we sure that YOU are in your right senses believing all these fake men of god? I can confirm that YOU, sir, are confused. Even though i know it is a quite painful procedure for you, but kindly switch on your brain o!
OmoPastor: @ jenwitemi

how are we sure you are in your right senses as well?
how do we confirm that you are not confused too?
bro, kindly watch your mouth o.
Re: Prophet T.B JOSHUA'S PREDICTIONS; and GOD SHOWED ME? by Joagbaje(m): 6:06pm On May 13, 2012
Jenwitemi: How easy is it to make public claims that God is showing him something? Very very easy, i might say. Where is the guarantee that God is the one showing him "something"? Why would God be showing him anything to start with? For all we know, the man is confused and he does not know who is showing him what.It could be the devil showing him the things he claims to be seeing.

But what do we say about those mind blowing predictions that came to pass?

Deuteronomy 18:21-22
And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the Lord hath not spoken? 22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the Lord, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet T.B JOSHUA'S PREDICTIONS; and GOD SHOWED ME? by Jenwitemi(m): 8:08pm On May 13, 2012
What mind blowing predictions?
Joagbaje:

But what do we say about those mind blowing predictions that came to pass?

Deuteronomy 18:21-22
And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the Lord hath not spoken? 22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the Lord, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.
Re: Prophet T.B JOSHUA'S PREDICTIONS; and GOD SHOWED ME? by oluwabamis(m): 8:08pm On May 13, 2012
what i find difficult to understand is why christ embassy is endorsing this TBJ?. i will like to be educated further

(1) (Reply)

Mog / Can someone please explain what christianity is all about? / 2012 Cbs Funcity Annual Christmas Family Funfair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.