Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,483 members, 7,958,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:44 PM

I Need Help On What Course To Do For My Masters - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Help On What Course To Do For My Masters (661 Views)

What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result / What Course Is This Man Studying / What Course Can I Study With This Waec Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help On What Course To Do For My Masters by swisstaker(m): 12:19pm On May 12, 2012
hello NLers,pls i need ur candid advice on wat course i should do for my masters program and which skool to do it.i just finished my B.Sc program this yr with a 3.21 Cgpa in chemical engr.also wat other qualification do i need to aquire,i.e computer programs(e.g java,ccna,etc) to polish my certificate
Re: I Need Help On What Course To Do For My Masters by jamebex(m): 2:37pm On May 12, 2012
It depend on your long term goal/prospect. Do you want to go on into academics ie continue to phd? Or do you just want to upgrade. This 2 things should guide you more important in the course of bsc you should across courses that interest you.
Re: I Need Help On What Course To Do For My Masters by kasperone8: 3:12pm On May 12, 2012
swisstaker: hello NLers,pls i need ur candid advice on wat course i should do for my masters program and which skool to do it.i just finished my B.Sc program this yr with a 3.21 Cgpa in chemical engr.also wat other qualification do i need to aquire,i.e computer programs(e.g java,ccna,etc) to polish my certificate
Go to the section for process engineers,you will be able to get sufficient guided responses there.By the way,what are your plans?Are you interested in industry or graduate studies?That being said,being proficient in programming and use of process simulation tools is a must these days.

(1) (Reply)

Uniben 2012 Post Utme Form Out Now! / Educational Technology / HSE TRAINING IN PORT HARCOURT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.