Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Tragedy! Unilag's Vc, Prof Sofoluwe, Is Dead - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tragedy! Unilag's Vc, Prof Sofoluwe, Is Dead (696 Views)

Actor Festus Aguebor Is Dead (photo) / Bovi's Mother, Margaret Ugboma Is Dead / PROF PELLER, The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria’s Most Famous Magician [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tragedy! Unilag's Vc, Prof Sofoluwe, Is Dead by fishman(m): 1:06pm On May 12, 2012
Tragedy! We just confirmed the information that Professor Adetokunbo Babatunde Sofoluwe, the VC of the Great University of Lagos, Akoka Lagos is dead.

Latest reports say; Professor Sofoluwe slumped during a meeting, yesterday, at the Senate Chambers of the institution and was rushed to the Lagos University Teaching Hospital, (LUTH). All efforts to revive him failed.

However, other reports say that He died in the early hours of this morning after suffering cardiac arrest while sleeping. He was 62 years old.For more info click on the link below
[http://alwaysinformation..com/2012/05/tragedy-unilags-vc-prof-sofoluwe-is.html][http://alwaysinformation..com/2012/05/tragedy-unilags-vc-prof-sofoluwe-is.html]
Re: Tragedy! Unilag's Vc, Prof Sofoluwe, Is Dead by Callotti: 5:03pm On May 12, 2012
Tuberculosis Joshua again! shocked
I berra get immunized.

Too bad no autopsy can be performed before a definite cause of death can be established. . . . another ethnic 'BLACK' widow may be on the lose!

R.I.P sir! kiss

(1) (Reply)

Ice Prince, M.I, Wizkid And Tiwa Savage On Guardian Uk’s “eight Afrobeats Artist / R-kellyvsbruno Mars / 2facemaniacs Celebrate 2face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.