Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,170 members, 7,953,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:14 PM

Are Christians Zombies? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Christians Zombies? (619 Views)

Why Are Christians Silent About Zombies In The Bible / Atheists are zombies / Are Christians in Conflict or Does the Bible Contradict Itself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Christians Zombies? by Master6(m): 9:39am On May 13, 2012
Xtians dnt seem to av free will or any cerebral activities of any sort.....

1. Confront them with reasonable arguments and all they will say in reply is "we are too minor in our thinking to understand" and they kinda say this a lot.
2. They believe every problem they encounter is a spiritual attack.
3. When they should be working, they are busy with church programs and all they pray abt in these churches won't be far frm having problems with their work.
4. They all believe they are the "chosen ones", they believe they are the best! How can all of u be the best?? Wealth is a relative term, u can only be rich if others are poor!!!! I can't stress that enuf!!
5. When they will post on this topic, they will refer to me as SATANIC.
Re: Are Christians Zombies? by MrAnony1(m): 4:24pm On May 13, 2012
How stereotypical of you.
Re: Are Christians Zombies? by 2good(m): 8:21pm On May 13, 2012
Master_1: Xtians dnt seem to av free will or any cerebral activities of any sort.....

1. Confront them with reasonable arguments and all they will say in reply is "we are too minor in our thinking to understand" and they kinda say this a lot.
2. They believe every problem they encounter is a spiritual attack.
3. When they should be working, they are busy with church programs and all they pray abt in these churches won't be far frm having problems with their work.
4. They all believe they are the "chosen ones", they believe they are the best! How can all of u be the best?? Wealth is a relative term, u can only be rich if others are poor!!!! I can't stress that enuf!!
5. When they will post on this topic, they will refer to me as SATANIC.

What you said is very true especially when you're dealing with Nigerian Christian. Some even go as far as looking for the dumbest reason to justify their believes. The brain is meant for independent thinking but in a situation where people refuse to use it to make personal decision but instead wait for pastors to tell them what to do, the consequence is what you have in Nigeria.
Re: Are Christians Zombies? by Ozegbe(m): 9:31pm On May 13, 2012
Of all the things that can be stolen from you – your possessions, your youth, your health, your words, your rights – what no one can ever take from you is your freedom to choose what you will believe in, and who and what your heart will love.

(1) (Reply)

Tell Me Its Not True! / What Is Fate Of Whose Deliverance Is Not Complete In SCOAN? / Meditate On God’s Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.