Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,345 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

For Strategy And Tactics Fans - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / For Strategy And Tactics Fans (1338 Views)

Doom 4 Released : ID Software Head John Carmack Said Will Wear A New Tactics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Strategy And Tactics Fans by LordReed(m): 5:46am On May 14, 2012
Hi there! I just discovered the Total war series. Funny enough it was another game that introduced me (King Arthur 2 Dead Legion) but I am so hooked. I have just gotten Rome Total War and I am in the process of getting Empire Total War.

If you haven't gotten any of the series yet you seriously need to.
Re: For Strategy And Tactics Fans by Caporegime(m): 9:40pm On May 14, 2012
indeed a wonderful game, along side age of empire, empire earth, have u tried civilization dude its awesome let me know ather games youve got..
Re: For Strategy And Tactics Fans by LordReed(m): 9:46pm On May 14, 2012
@Caporegime
I am also playing StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty but I got to tell you Total War is the real deal even better than Age of Empires 3, Empire Earth 2, and Civilisation 4. I haven't gotten Civ5 yet, have you?
Re: For Strategy And Tactics Fans by Caporegime(m): 9:11am On May 15, 2012
@lord_reed, quite true RTW is more intresting but i always get attacked by other familys ones my empire gets to big and im asked to murder my faction leader ive had it since 2008 but never got to ending it. and yep Civ 5 is awesome, playing as america and havong fun nukeing others to submission especially montezuma, ive not played starcraft but heard its great. heres alist of games i have.
simcity4 delux
the sims 2
Civ5
rome total war 3in1
sins of a solar empire
armada supernova
nexus jupiter incident
Re: For Strategy And Tactics Fans by Caporegime(m): 9:19am On May 15, 2012
dark horizon
patrician2&3
port royal2
mech warrior
cities
command& conquer red alert
apache vs havoc
swat
COD4
some others i cant remember now but most of them are cool....
Re: For Strategy And Tactics Fans by LordReed(m): 7:18pm On May 15, 2012
Have you played the MechCommander series? Thats a good one but old though. What's Patrician like, is it good? I'll check out Civ 5.
Re: For Strategy And Tactics Fans by Caporegime(m): 8:03pm On May 15, 2012
patrician is basically a trading sim game, mech warrior4 nice, do you play games online? its fun

(1) (Reply)

A Fat Ps2 For Sale / How To Install PS3 Firmware 4.46 Update And Un-brick Your Console / My Pc Gaming Specs?ok Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.