Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,588 members, 7,823,550 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Do You Think The Woman Should Have Aborted This Baby? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Think The Woman Should Have Aborted This Baby? (1163 Views)

His Wife Deliberately Aborted Her Pregnancy Twice / Every Woman Should Read These Rules For Godly Woman.. / A Heartless Woman Dumped This Baby Latelast Night (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think The Woman Should Have Aborted This Baby? by Finland(m): 8:57am On May 14, 2012
I came across this video just now and I was touched inside out but do u think the woman should have aborted the baby?

http://www.godvine.com/Mother-s-Inspiring-Video-About-her-Blind-Baby-Boy-1484.html
Re: Do You Think The Woman Should Have Aborted This Baby? by mutter(f): 3:13pm On May 14, 2012
I think that is a decision that everyone has to take for themselves.
I cannot even answer the question if I would have aborted myself. We should say yes to life but I do not know if I would have the strength.
I have great respect for this woman she is amazing.
Re: Do You Think The Woman Should Have Aborted This Baby? by ifyalways(f): 4:31pm On May 14, 2012
Too scared to watch the video but whatever it was,no one else,not even a husband has the express right to think,not to mention "decide" fora woman what to do or not do with a child she bore,IMO.
Re: Do You Think The Woman Should Have Aborted This Baby? by ifyalways(f): 4:35pm On May 14, 2012
Come to think of it,did the lady know 'pre-birth' that the child was in that condition(deformed)
If yes,then she's got my respect.Not sure what my decision would be if faced with such.Awurade bompai.
Re: Do You Think The Woman Should Have Aborted This Baby? by babuji(f): 4:50pm On May 14, 2012
Wao!
How great is our God indeed!

May God continue to give this woman and her husband the love and grace to care for Christian!

Amazing video indeed!
Re: Do You Think The Woman Should Have Aborted This Baby? by tasandra: 5:25pm On May 14, 2012
Ooo JESUS,thank u 4 the life of Cris and his parents Amen. smiley
Re: Do You Think The Woman Should Have Aborted This Baby? by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 14, 2012
@OP
if the tests before the birth reveal that the child will be heavily deformed etc, then i will sit down and have a serious talk with baby mama. it takes SERIOUS money and dedication to care for a handicapped child, prayers/faith aint got nothing to do with this issue, IMHO.
Re: Do You Think The Woman Should Have Aborted This Baby? by taryour(f): 8:49pm On May 14, 2012
God is indeed d ALMIGHTY..

(1) (Reply)

Father Buries 4 Month Old Baby Alive / Married Man Confesses...am Only Helping Her Pay Her School Fees / P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.