Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,709 members, 7,837,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

From Concept To Reality II. Waves Towers Lagos (private Investor Not LSG) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / From Concept To Reality II. Waves Towers Lagos (private Investor Not LSG) (9571 Views)

Eko Towers: From Concept To Reality! (chronological Order) / Private Investor Wants To Buy Income Property! / Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Concept To Reality II. Waves Towers Lagos (private Investor Not LSG) by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 14, 2012
Yeske!:
Guys i see here are Caucasians,what's it supposed to mean?

Money no Reach Na grin grin
Re: From Concept To Reality II. Waves Towers Lagos (private Investor Not LSG) by EkwyOmalicha: 8:40pm On May 14, 2012
Lindseyrd: The building was recently bought by Ecobank for N11.5 Billion to house their corporate head office in Nigeria

abeg they wan resell am? Am searching for a property like this to buy.
Re: From Concept To Reality II. Waves Towers Lagos (private Investor Not LSG) by Yeske2(m): 10:12pm On May 14, 2012
kingoflag:

Are those Caucasians or Indians/Pakistanis?
I no know o but they ain't blacks and this should be Lagos as i suppose. Someone enlighten me.
Re: From Concept To Reality II. Waves Towers Lagos (private Investor Not LSG) by Godogwu: 10:56pm On May 14, 2012
Nigeria keeps growing.....
Re: From Concept To Reality II. Waves Towers Lagos (private Investor Not LSG) by Select(m): 12:21am On May 15, 2012
Process your Building Plan Approvals and Titled Documents( C of O, Governor's Consent, Ratification Cases, Survey Plans etc), within Lagos, Ogun and Abuja.
I work as a Town Planning Officer/Consultant with the Lagos State Govt.
My email is - select500@yahoo.com or BB PIN- 3079A6DB
Re: From Concept To Reality II. Waves Towers Lagos (private Investor Not LSG) by lastpage: 1:25am On May 15, 2012
^^^^^Go and process the C-of-O of that Wave Building...dont seem to have one! grin grin

And if it does, you are the one that 'processed" it, right?

Now, how many years do you think you deserve?
Sentence urself now now! wink

Seriously, are you real or just one of them boyz looking for someone to play "Maga don drop"?

Do you work in the Ministry of Environment or what is the "Consultant" level about?
Just need clarification, in case l intend doing a document on my own place in Lagos.
Re: From Concept To Reality II. Waves Towers Lagos (private Investor Not LSG) by Nobody: 3:20am On May 15, 2012
Yeske!:
I no know o but they ain't blacks and this should be Lagos as i suppose. Someone enlighten me.
Shut the fu.cuk up! You are turning yourself into a disgusting racial monster
Re: From Concept To Reality II. Waves Towers Lagos (private Investor Not LSG) by Yeske2(m): 7:24am On May 15, 2012
^^^
and you really think whatever you wrote up there made sense? I'm no racist but i hate it when a very cool innovation like this in the world's largest black nation would have just whites, you might be enslaved and indebted to them but i'm not, fool.

1 Like

Re: From Concept To Reality II. Waves Towers Lagos (private Investor Not LSG) by Nobody: 7:58am On May 15, 2012
I thought there were 4 buildings in the plan, why did it reduce?
Re: From Concept To Reality II. Waves Towers Lagos (private Investor Not LSG) by Princek12(m): 11:56am On May 15, 2012
Yeske!:

The guys are definitely not caucasians. They look more like Indians, Lebanese, Pakistani, etc, but definitely not caucasians. I know many Nigerians have a tendency to call any "light-skinned" person caucasian.
Re: From Concept To Reality II. Waves Towers Lagos (private Investor Not LSG) by tlops(m): 6:26pm On May 15, 2012
Yeske!:
pakistani/ Indians or people from that region? Yes1

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thread tank stand construction by New Pace Services. 07032fourfour6904 / Oke Aro Ogun State Project - A 4 Bedroom Duplex With Saloon / 3-bedroom Flat N65 Million, 4-bedroom Terrace House 90 Million In Elegushi Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.