Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Importance Of Paying Tax - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importance Of Paying Tax (1860 Views)

My Company Just Got TIN When Should I Start Paying Tax? / Different Means Of Paying For Bulksms Units In Nigeria (cloudsms) / Nigeria Ranks 138 Out Of 183 On ‘ease Of Paying Taxes’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importance Of Paying Tax by Nobody: 11:53am On May 14, 2012
Please can someone explain the advantages o0f paying tax both on individual and business owner level, the FIRS site was of no use.
Re: Importance Of Paying Tax by dammylarey(m): 12:35pm On May 14, 2012
Tax used to provide social amenities for the public/citizens,it ought be used to cater for the needs of people and its a crime to avoid tax that people are sent to jail foq non compliance but reverse is the case in my country so my friend better if you pay to make yourself clean and innocent.
Re: Importance Of Paying Tax by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 14, 2012
dammylarey: Tax used to provide social amenities for the public/citizens,it ought be used to cater for the needs of people and its a crime to avoid tax that people are sent to jail foq non compliance but reverse is the case in my country so my friend better if you pay to make yourself clean and innocent.
Yeah, this part I know but i want a more detailed explanation.
Re: Importance Of Paying Tax by iseeicome: 5:13am On Sep 07, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Easiest Businesses To Start / Am Quiting My Job Today Pls Help I Have 50k With Me / I Urgently Need A Soft Loan, Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.