₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,963,326 members, 4,092,681 topics. Date: Monday, 19 February 2018 at 04:48 PM

Top 10 Easiest Businesses To Start - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top 10 Easiest Businesses To Start (1368 Views)

Reasons Lagosians Should Move Their Businesses To Apapa / How Nigeria Is Making It Easier For Small Businesses To Get Funding / Businesses To Start With Small Money (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Easiest Businesses To Start by ultrazone(m): 11:35pm On Feb 17, 2015
Easiest Business Ideas To Start With Little Money: Best Small Investment Opportunities

If your are looking for the easiest business to start with no money, you may have to look a while longer because you will need little capital to set up and manage the investment opportunities on this list. The truth however is that you need more than finance to succeed. Yes, that idea is an easy business to start and make money but how suitable is it for you. Some people's personalities and interests that would make some succeeding at some businesses very difficult.

Source: http://www.practicalbusinessideas.com/easiest-business-ideas/
Re: Top 10 Easiest Businesses To Start by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 18, 2015
notin is easy under the sun.
Re: Top 10 Easiest Businesses To Start by masterplan303(m): 12:12pm On Feb 18, 2015
grin ;DShigella
Shiggi
Re: Top 10 Easiest Businesses To Start by warrenweste(m): 12:24pm On Feb 18, 2015
papper shredding biz in nigeria? hmm
Re: Top 10 Easiest Businesses To Start by ultrazone(m): 2:25pm On Feb 18, 2015
warrenweste:
papper shredding biz in nigeria? hmm
Not every business is suitable for all regions. You should work with ideas you see prospects in.
Re: Top 10 Easiest Businesses To Start by MentorForWealth(m): 5:28pm On Feb 18, 2015
I LOVE MARKETING grin grin grin

NETWORKING + MARKETING = Six figures per Month!
Believe me!
Re: Top 10 Easiest Businesses To Start by warrenweste(m): 12:03pm On Feb 19, 2015
MentorForWealth:

Believe me!

hmm really.. smiley explain how
Re: Top 10 Easiest Businesses To Start by Segbu1: 12:20pm On Feb 19, 2015
MentorForWealth:

Believe me!
bros hw abeg
Re: Top 10 Easiest Businesses To Start by SPEEDEPITOME(f): 12:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
The viability of some of the businesses on the list is relative. It depends on the area.
Re: Top 10 Easiest Businesses To Start by ultrazone(m): 5:16pm On Feb 19, 2015
SPEEDEPITOME:
The viability of some of the businesses on the list is relative. It depends on the area.
Re: Top 10 Easiest Businesses To Start by ultrazone(m): 5:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
SPEEDEPITOME:
You are right, ma. A careful market survey would reveal those that are less likely to succeed considering the locality.

(0) (Reply)

Why Many People Fail To Make Money Online / How To Produce Yogurt / Setting Up A Laundry/Dry Cleaning Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.