Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 (105694 Views)

Poll: Who Will Be Crowned 2012 UCL Champions?

Bayern Munich: 31% (149 votes)
Chelsea: 68% (328 votes)
This poll has ended

Manchester City Vs QPR (3- 2) On Sunday 13th May 2012 / Arsenal Vs Norwich City (3 - 3) On 5th May 2012 / FA Cup Final: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 5th May 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 20, 2012
Lets go there, grin

Re: UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 by chelseabmw(m): 1:42pm On May 20, 2012
cool grin

Re: UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 by Biggyd2: 2:33pm On May 20, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0RTMLk2pkI&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOzcCIf4j1o&feature=related

All the Chelsea fans join in rocking to our songs. Watch out for the Nija version and flav. Coming out soon. And all the haters if you dont like to join in the fun, well you can jump into lagos lagoon! grin grin grin
Re: UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 by Limaoscar: 2:46pm On May 20, 2012
the sky is blue as the chelsea fans use to say history finally made , who say money cant buy you cup ?

You are pathetic!! what has Money got to do with winning this Match after Mukky and yourself have Mocked Chelsea even before the ball was kicked. I expect you to simply congratulate the winning side and at least hide your obvious hate for the team.

1 Like

Re: UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 by Diligence: 3:08pm On May 20, 2012
'Why are my children showering me wt praise all over the world', God asks, and angel Michael answers, 'Dear Lord thou knowest, Chelsea has won the Champions League 2011/2012!

1 Like

Re: UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 by dabrake(m): 3:13pm On May 20, 2012
Chelsea’s victory in the Champions League Final on Saturday has no influence on Arsenal’s status in the competition next season.

Arsène Wenger’s side will go straight into the Group Stages, where they will be joined by Manchester United, Manchester City and the Stamford Bridge club.

Next season, no Premier League team will have to go through the qualification rounds.

so no playoffs for me and 5pur2 are out
Re: UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 by Diligence: 3:14pm On May 20, 2012
Sometimes God asks a question, not that He doesn't know already, but just derives pleasure in the happiness of His children all over the world. He asked Adam: what hast thou done? He already knew. He says to u ask what u need and He will grant thee thy heart's desires. When the penalties came, I told Him, Lord, noone gave us chance to get to the final and even Bayern are known for good penalties, but Dear Lord give us this victory and He did...glory be to God in the highest amen, for His mercy endureth foreva amen!

1 Like

Re: UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 by Limaoscar: 4:22pm On May 20, 2012
John mikel obi family being interviewed after the match.

So na mumsie ,Mikel take his Jerry curls resemble....nooooo wonderrr!!!!shockedshockedshockedgringrin
Re: UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 by elampiro(m): 4:26pm On May 20, 2012
Wayne Rooney to his fans- was really impressed when I spoke with Roy Hodgson and he was keen for me to get some rest and a break to allow some injury niggles that have been affecting me over the last few weeks of the season, to clear up fully. Thanks to that bit of clever management I will be going into this tournament fully fit which is a first for me since Euro 2004 Portugal. Looking forward to meeting up with the rest of the squad on the 29th May. Congratulations to Chelsea at last we have beaten the Germans on Penalties in a major final, hope it's a good omen
Re: UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 by chelseabmw(m): 4:45pm On May 20, 2012
smiley grin

Re: UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 by chelseabmw(m): 5:33pm On May 20, 2012
cool

Re: UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 by Limaoscar: 6:01pm On May 20, 2012
I have to laugh at the bitterness....four key players suspended, playing in their stadium, their country, two half fit defenders in the middle, a 22 year making his debut, against all odds, do you really think we were going to caress the ball and play like Brazil...get real....fantastic result for Chelsea, out of this world....you can moan all you like but it doesn't matter...we are the champions of Europe

I saw the above on Phil McNulty's page and I just screemed " Exactly my sentiments"

Besides Who really get's a trophy or a medal for passing the ball around or is this game not all about goals and goals and goals alone anymore.
Look at the way we've played through-out the competition. We've defended but scored and won because we out-scored some of the"best" teams in the world. When some people say "nagative football" I now understand that they are comfortable with the phrasology rather than the meaning-lessness of the term. Same as they use the Term "park the bus" made popular by Jose Mourinho. A few months ago I was in Naija and listening to this fellow who called into the sport radio (I think Brila FM....doing a great job BTW) and all dude was saying was "The pensioneers this,the pensioneers that"... (in reference to Chelsea).Finally He concludes "how do you expect them to win anything when their name is pensioneers." In Dude's mind the name must be chelsea's reason for their poor form in the league...i started laughing....

Look now, all the very un-objective Chelsea's bashers melted away as soon as the victory was won and confirmed. Many undignified and shameless fellows stayed back to talk about "luck,drogba's voodoo" "nagative football","Bayern not turning up", "Money buying the cup"...blablabla....I'm not saying we had our best team out there last night but given the circumstances we found ourselves in all competition this season...we have done well, come to think of it, bayern scored, took out their scorer, went defensive playing 7 men in the box and we still scored to level...and look at all the goals we've scored in the CL this season...they're a touch of determination, faith and pure class. Give this team the credit jare......CHELSEA WON IT, AND WON IT FAIR!!...Congratulations to all fellow blues fans around the world.

1 Like

Re: UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 20, 2012
Up chelsea grin

Re: UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 by francis247(m): 6:36pm On May 20, 2012
jerk: Football died last night, horrible team like chelsea just stained the cup by placing there dirty hands on it, the champions league just lost its prestige to have a such a mind numbing team represent them as champions. they cant create anything, playing long ball, long throws, and set pieces, its a bad day for football, they spend billions on players and still need to play like a 3rd divisions side. it will take more then a year to wash the stench of chelsea from the cup.
NOT JUST HATING...
Yeah! I get it.
Re: UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 by Afam4eva(m): 6:36pm On May 20, 2012
~Bluetooth:

@Afam

Try reach me make I grant that ya request.Seem that chelsea you compared to wigan is now the champion of europe. grin grin
If there's anything that i've learnt from this years's champions league, it is that you cannot change destiny. Once someone is destined to win something, no matter how hard you try to fustrate it, you will be frustrated. Chelsea, against all odds went ahead to win the champions league even though many football pundits didn't give them the chance to nick it. They beat formidable teams such as Napoli, Barcelona and Bayern Munich to win it despite the fact that on paper, these teams had already won it. So, with deep regret, i want to use this opportunity to congratulate Chelsea for making history by joining Manchester united, Liverpool, Aston Villa and Nothignham forest as the only English team to have won it. Congratulations to the ever toutish Chelsea fans wey no want us to hear word. Una don win am.
Re: UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 20, 2012
afam4eva:
If there's anything that i've learnt from this years's champions league, it is that you cannot change destiny. Once someone is destined to win something, no matter how hard you try to fustrate it, you will be frustrated. Chelsea, against all odds went ahead to win the champions league even though many football pundits didn't give them the chance to nick it. They beat formidable teams such as Napoli, Barcelona and Bayern Munich to win it despite the fact that on paper, these teams had already won it. So, with deep regret, i want to use this opportunity to congratulate Chelsea for making history by joining Manchester united, Liverpool, Aston Villa and Nothignham forest as the only English team to have won it. Congratulations to the ever toutish Chelsea fans wey no want us to hear word. Una don win am.

I love the bolded and thank you for the beautiful epistle you wrote here. grin grin

Re: UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 by naptu2: 7:24pm On May 20, 2012
G8 leaders watching the Champions League final.

Re: UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 by EnnyP(f): 8:40pm On May 20, 2012
Limaoscar:

I saw the above on Phil McNulty's page and I just screemed " Exactly my sentiments"

Besides Who really get's a trophy or a medal for passing the ball around or is this game not all about goals and goals and goals alone anymore.
Look at the way we've played through-out the competition. We've defended but scored and won because we out-scored some of the"best" teams in the world. When some people say "nagative football" I now understand that they are comfortable with the phrasology rather than the meaning-lessness of the term. Same as they use the Term "park the bus" made popular by Jose Mourinho. A few months ago I was in Naija and listening to this fellow who called into the sport radio (I think Brila FM....doing a great job BTW) and all dude was saying was "The pensioneers this,the pensioneers that"... (in reference to Chelsea).Finally He concludes "how do you expect them to win anything when their name is pensioneers." In Dude's mind the name must be chelsea's reason for their poor form in the league...i started laughing....

Look now, all the very un-objective Chelsea's bashers melted away as soon as the victory was won and confirmed. Many undignified and shameless fellows stayed back to talk about "luck,drogba's voodoo" "nagative football","Bayern not turning up", "Money buying the cup"...blablabla....I'm not saying we had our best team out there last night but given the circumstances we found ourselves in all competition this season...we have done well, come to think of it, bayern scored, took out their scorer, went defensive playing 7 men in the box and we still scored to level...and look at all the goals we've scored in the CL this season...they're a touch of determination, faith and pure class. Give this team the credit jare......CHELSEA WON IT, AND WON IT FAIR!!...Congratulations to all fellow blues fans around the world.

Pls tell them o. While the Match was on yesterday, someone said said ε̲̣̣̣̥'re not playing a fair game, ε̲̣̣̣̥'re busy defending while bayern are d only ones playing n as such ε̲̣̣̣̥ dont deserve † win. And i told him ‎​D̶̲̥̅̊ª†̥ if ε̲̣̣̣̥ decide † line up 10 players rit in front ☀̤̣̈̇f d goal post n leave only one player on d field, its no one's buz. Jst less work Fø̲̣̣я̅, d referee. All ε̲̣̣̣̥ want i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ d trophy n ε̲̣̣̣̥ got ȋ̝̊̅†̥. No one asked bayern † D̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ all d playing n not defend. ‎​S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ can they jst let us be
Re: UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 by kkonsults: 8:47pm On May 20, 2012
bluessss

Re: UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 by dj5naira(m): 4:18am On May 21, 2012
The pharoah bayerns submerged in chel-sea.
Re: UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 by 4ward(m): 7:40am On May 21, 2012
WHAT SHALL IT PROFIT BAYERN TO LABOUR AND POSSESES D BALL 80% AND LOSSES TO THE BEST CLUB IN THE WORLD>UP CHELSEA,UP CECH<UP DI MATTEO<UP DROGBA<UP NIGERIA>>............................GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.A[color=#000099]A[/color] grin grin grin grin
Re: UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 by megxo(m): 10:04am On May 21, 2012
robben go borrow messi booths..........him jst de mis fire
Re: UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 by onyxo76(m): 10:24am On May 21, 2012
am still in celebration mood in my office. all gunners supporters are down with malaria hehehe!!!

1 Like

Re: UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 by dealordea(m): 12:07pm On May 21, 2012
Oya today!!! Celebration dey continue!!! Gunners no fit talk again!!!

Re: UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 by Limaoscar: 12:25pm On May 21, 2012
@Deal Ordea,
Choi!that your Picture story Harsh o... Ass-nal go nearly chop you raw for office.....gringrin

Hey but it's the bitter truth though except that Most Arsenal fans won't admit it.

That man Arsene is just a Footie Business Manager Period! If He doesn't go next season...nothing for my kid brother and Cousins be that.
Re: UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 by dealordea(m): 12:34pm On May 21, 2012
Limaoscar: @Deal Ordea,
Choi!that your Picture story Harsh o... Ass-nal go nearly chop you raw for office.....gringrin

Hey but it's the bitter truth though except that Most Arsenal fans won't admit it.

That man Arsene is just a Footie Business Manager Period! If He doesn't go next season...nothing for my kid brother and Cousins be that.

Bro!!! No mind those gunners!! I don tell them sey, dem go leave london for us, nobi us go leave london for them!!! Up chelsea, up blues, the sky is always blue.....
Re: UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 by executinal(m): 12:51pm On May 21, 2012
THE LAND IS BLUE. HATER IS FULL OF SHAME grin grin grin

Re: UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 21, 2012
jerk: Football died last night, horrible team like chelsea just stained the cup by placing there dirty hands on it, the champions league just lost its prestige to have a such a mind numbing team represent them as champions. they cant create anything, playing long ball, long throws, and set pieces, its a bad day for football, they spend billions on players and still need to play like a 3rd divisions side. it will take more then a year to wash the stench of chelsea from the cup.
NOT HATING...
Seun, please, we obviously need 'DISLIKE' button.....
Re: UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 by dealordea(m): 1:18pm On May 21, 2012
Yes seun, we need likes and dislike button!!! Up blues!!! More picture to come
Re: UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 by nconcept: 2:22pm On May 21, 2012
Big night,Big Win!
Congrats Chelsea!!! My Arsenal should learn. Check out more views at: http:///IQNBwmEE

1 Like

Re: UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 by Tgirl4real(f): 2:34pm On May 22, 2012
UP Blues!!!

Na we get the rhythm meeen . . . grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (Reply)

Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 3) On 12th April 2022 / Villarreal Vs Manchester United : Europa League (1 - 1) On 26th May 2021 / FIFA Ballon d'Or 2016 On 11th January 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.