Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:04 AM

Pimples - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pimples (1139 Views)

How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! / How To Get Rid Of That Stubborn Pimples / How Do You Deal With Your Pimples? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pimples by ogecrown(f): 11:10pm On May 14, 2012
plz help!dermatologist in the hs,advice on what i will use to clear pimples and blackspot on my face.i have tried facial cleanser and funbact a but it didn't work.
Re: Pimples by RandV: 4:43pm On May 15, 2012
ogecrown: plz help!dermatologist in the hs,advice on what i will use to clear pimples and blackspot on my face.i have tried facial cleanser and funbact a but it didn't work.

Hi There,

I am an internationally trained Esthetician and I may be able to help you with your problem.

Can you let me know what kind of pimples you have? Are they raised to the surface and painful or are they in the form of rashes all over your face? The reason I am asking you this, is because there are different grades of acne (Pimples) and each grade require specific treatment for it.

Better still, you could send pictures of your face to my email address. It is opeyemi.omezie@gmail.com

Waiting to hear from you.

Regards,
Re: Pimples by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 03, 2012
pls what can i use 2 make my skin soft have tired of this dry skin and is irritating me
Re: Pimples by RandV: 5:56pm On Sep 03, 2012
bamiduro: pls what can i use 2 make my skin soft have tired of this dry skin and is irritating me

Hi There,

You need to get a product designed specifically for dry skin. They assist with the flaky, patchy skin and help to soften the dead skin cells on the surface of your skin. A very good one I know is the Bion Naturally Moist body cream. Very good for dry skins

Warm Regards,

(1) (Reply)

Cordi Active-for Vitality, Stamina, Erectile Dysfunction / Precautions On Jogging / Your Generator Is Waiting To Kill You!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.