Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,955 members, 7,828,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Got A Big Project? Or Need A Very Techical Co-founder? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Got A Big Project? Or Need A Very Techical Co-founder? (701 Views)

Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder To Visit Akwa-Ibom / Yoruba The Most Popular African Language On Wikipedia - Jimmy Wales Co-Founder / Big Project (yoruba Forum) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got A Big Project? Or Need A Very Techical Co-founder? by moderattor: 12:50pm On May 15, 2012
Was just thinking i should let you know.
if you have or can raise up to N10m (ten million naira) and you need a grounded web programmer with more than 5years experience in web development as co-founder.
If you need a really good web designer who can build a university school portal and other advanced systems.
If you have a project that you can pay your programmer anything close to a million naira.
Contact me.
I code in php , mysql, jquery, ajax, css.
With knowlegde in C# and Cpp
Hook me up.
Lets chat.
I am very very fast.
I don't install CMSes, i code from scratch.This way i can produce exactly what you want.
So lets connect first if you are interested. I can then show you my potfolio in a private chat.
Support (at) dwitch (dot) com
Re: Got A Big Project? Or Need A Very Techical Co-founder? by soloqy: 1:46pm On May 15, 2012
5 years experience?

Not very long time though.... smiley
Re: Got A Big Project? Or Need A Very Techical Co-founder? by adewaleh(m): 2:48pm On May 15, 2012
why don?t you create sumtin with dat brain of yours that can help others to generate manual income for you Mr... Did NL bill you for the service rendered?.. Cuz if you can?t interact with others... If your brain is active with those.. Php, css, jquery or whatever u av left not mentioned... AJE A WOGBA O..
Re: Got A Big Project? Or Need A Very Techical Co-founder? by moderattor: 5:45pm On May 15, 2012
adewaleh: why don't you create sumtin with dat brain of yours that can help others to generate manual income for you Mr... Did NL bill you for the service rendered?.. Cuz if you can?t interact with others... If your brain is active with those.. Php, css, jquery or whatever u av left not mentioned... AJE A WOGBA O..
I have sir, that's why am looking for that kind of money and person to boost it.
Re: Got A Big Project? Or Need A Very Techical Co-founder? by moderattor: 5:46pm On May 15, 2012
soloqy: 5 years experience?

Not very long time though.... smiley
Yes sir, But thats equivalent to attending another university smiley
Re: Got A Big Project? Or Need A Very Techical Co-founder? by adewaleh(m): 9:19am On May 16, 2012
moderattor:
I have sir, that's why am looking for that kind of money and person to boost it.
Thats a huge amount... Why don?t you start small.. With plans and proper management it'll grow large within a short period of tyme. grin
moderattor:
Thats a huge amount... Why don?t you start small.. With plans and proper management it'll grow large within a short period of tyme.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need A E-book That Will Give Me Good Foundations On Web Design. / 2 Qualities Of Successful Bloggers / Why Is Sites Like GOOGLE,FACEBOOK NEVER Or HARDLY Have Server Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.