Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Extremely Fast And Reliable Shared, Re-seller And VPS Hosting With Hostclout.com - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Extremely Fast And Reliable Shared, Re-seller And VPS Hosting With Hostclout.com (696 Views)

How To Get 0.99 Cent Webhost And Vps Trick For First Month / Cheap And Reliable Web Hosting Re-seller Account For Web Business. / Unlimited Hosting Re Seller @ N3000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Extremely Fast And Reliable Shared, Re-seller And VPS Hosting With Hostclout.com by Crixtien: 3:47pm On Oct 03, 2012
I was a victim of poor hosting for 6years. This is primarily due to the fact that I hadn't the real understanding of the different factors that could affect a website speed and performance. Normally a webhost won't bother telling you about the whole technical details surrounding the server which they plan to host your website on. Everyone of us has been guilty of choosing our webhost based on price and resource offering without considering performance.

The series of bad experiences I had with the so called BIG guns in the hosting industry, prompted me to extensively research, and I came out with the best hardware and software combination that will guarantee speed, performance and efficiency for my hosted solutions. Today, I wish to extend this to everyone by adding a webhosting solution to my portfolio.

Whether You are looking for Shared hosting solutions, VPS Hosting, Reseller Hosting and Dedicated servers. We will provide with a guarantee.

Read More and checkout out our affordable hosting plans http://www.hostclout.com/

Benefit of Hosting with Hostclout:

Enterprise Servers
Fast and Reliable (Your website is guaranteed to load at an amazing speed)
Multiple Daily Backup
Server on Multi-Gigabit network in strategic datacenters.
Softaculous auto script installer (Better than SimpleScripts)
Instant Setup
24/7 Customer Support
FREE site

WHY CHOOSE HOSTCLOUT?

Most Webhost servers run on Apache because it's free and open source. One down side being that Apache crumbles on heavy loads. Our shared hosting server runs on Litespeed web server which is over 5times faster than Apache. Webhost providers who don't care about the speed and performance of your site will ultimately stick with the free Apache solution but we decided to invest in performance.

Don't be penny wise and pound foolish with your choice of hosting.

While other web hosting company potrayed as "BIG" by the webhost PR guys who receives lot of money from promoting these brands will always appeal to your greed by offering unlimited resource at an incredibly low price, when in-fact every server is limited by disk space and bandwidth. Opting for these shabby deals will leave your website running on a cramped up server with thousands of other's on a confined resource. We will not deceive you with offering unlimited Bandwidth / Data Transfer and Unlimited Disk / Storage Space because it doesn't exist.

If you're considering a hosting company offering ridiculous unlimited resource, you will become a victim of "overselling". If you choose these desperate web hosting companies offering unlimited disk and badndwidth, be ready to have your site crammed on a shared server alongside thousands of other sites. Causing your site to crawl or even crash as many of your other "neighbors" are using as much "unlimited" bandwidth that they can. Would you really trust your site and business to a web host that would do that to you?. Why get deceived with unlimited everything when in-fact you barely even use up 3GB in space and bandwidth monthly, but your site get subjected to countless downtime's and instability?.

Hostclout is one of the few reliable hosting companies that will never oversell or engage in practices that will jeopardize the performance of your website and business. We are committed to keep our servers at less than 50% capacity so even when traffic peaks, our servers won't overload.

To further buttress our commitment to speed and reliability, we implemented CloudLinux, which is a kernel level technology that handles isolation and resource monitoring to ensure that server resource is not abused. Cloudlinux creates a virtual environment for each individual account on a shared server and allows us to limit and control the amount of resources any single account can use. With Hostclout, Gone are the days of a single account taking up every single CPU on the machine while other accounts suffer. With CloudLinux, every user is limited to the amount of resource they can consume and their usage will not affect other users on the same server.
Re: Extremely Fast And Reliable Shared, Re-seller And VPS Hosting With Hostclout.com by moodswing(m): 8:07pm On Oct 03, 2012
Cool. You should give Nlanders discount coupon. Speed seems ok tho.

Discount coupon and I will transfer to you. Shikena!.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Logo For This Website. / Where Could I Find A Free Web Hosting For My Church Website? / How Will I Integrate Bulksms API To My Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.