Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,149 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Challenge Your Skill And Make At Least $1000 Monthly.info Inside(click). - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Challenge Your Skill And Make At Least $1000 Monthly.info Inside(click). (1819 Views)

3d Modelling Challenge : Lava Man / Get That Skill And Make That Money / 3d Animation Challenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Challenge Your Skill And Make At Least $1000 Monthly.info Inside(click). by talk2D: 12:55pm On May 15, 2012
I do freelance often in designing aspect and which pays.
I recommend it to you also:
99designs.com
Over 1MILL Usd is paid to designer accross the globe monthly.
So sign up for free and browse through Contest,read the brief and challenge yourself.You can make pretty cool money for real(if you are really good,i can guarantee you at least $1k per month depending on ur creative skill)
I have been using it for a while and i receive prize payment thru WesternU here in Nigeria.
Let me knw if you need help.
I will post more tips for FREE if i see ppl turning up.
Re: Challenge Your Skill And Make At Least $1000 Monthly.info Inside(click). by talk2D: 1:09pm On May 15, 2012
If you are interested,i think as a designer you should have at least Corel Draw,Photoshop,Fireworks on your Mac or Pc.
But if you're a Logo designer it is very good u hav Adobe Illustrator(AI because all client wants this as it is the standard) or Corel Draw
For website page designing(NO CODING) you need Photoshop or Firework and/or both.
For Business Cards,flyers,cover page e.t.c design you need Photoshop,Indesign e.t.c.
Re: Challenge Your Skill And Make At Least $1000 Monthly.info Inside(click). by ugo2u(m): 3:18pm On May 15, 2012
what is you designers page name?
Re: Challenge Your Skill And Make At Least $1000 Monthly.info Inside(click). by Adiz90(f): 1:52pm On Jun 03, 2012
hi, i'm a student studying Graphic desgin but i'm looking for a freelance job online so i can earn some money for the month..can you give some advice i'm really intrested..thanks
Re: Challenge Your Skill And Make At Least $1000 Monthly.info Inside(click). by ugo2u(m): 4:36pm On Jun 03, 2012
Adiz90: hi, i'm a student studying Graphic desgin but i'm looking for a freelance job online so i can earn some money for the month..can you give some advice i'm really intrested..thanks

There are many of them but I personally use these two

www.99designs.com
www.mycroburst.com

if you have any questions feel free to ask me or pm me or txt me or ping me. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Introduction To Graphic Design / 3D Floors That Will Mess With Your Mind / I Need Your Honest And Brutal Criticisms Of This Animation Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.