Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Making Money Online - The Job Of The Future? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Money Online - The Job Of The Future? (4153 Views)

I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke / Dredging And Haulage Job Of 5million Cubic Sand / A Gift Of N3M Or A Job Of N75,000 Per Month: Chose One! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making Money Online - The Job Of The Future? by marcemusza: 1:37pm On May 15, 2012
Hi guys!
I found this topic interesting so I decided to create it and start a discussion about it.
I don't know if you were aware of this, but internet is today an incredible source of work where we can create our own business and have a successful life working at home.

Statistics say that 15% of Americans are starting to implement this in their careers, not only to promote their work and skills, but also to let go the static full-time jobs, and concentrate more in their families, hobbies, etc.

Think about this, 15% of entire America's population is A HUGE amount of people, and this trend will continue to grow each year. So... the question is the following:

If they are becoming successful online entrepreneurs, what are we waiting for to follow the same path? This means that this really works, and Internet is yet very young! I can't imagine what will be of this in the next 10 years. cheesy

What are your thoughts about this?
Kind regards.
Marce

1 Like

Re: Making Money Online - The Job Of The Future? by commoninfo: 2:42pm On May 15, 2012
This is a good discovery,Internet business is growing and America and other country are making some living from the internet.However, Nigerians are having some set-back that is why our activity on the internet have not been recognized. Few of this set-back is 1. Internet Connection 2. Power failure problem. 3. Online Payment problem. This is just to mention but few. However, i have put a service together for whosoever is willing to start is online business. You can get the information in this http://schoolofwealthng.com/start-your-own-online-business or http://schoolofwealthng.com/bonanza-offer

Re: Making Money Online - The Job Of The Future? by priapus(m): 3:55pm On May 15, 2012
Its annoying watching many Nigerians struggle to make make money online. its easy to make money online. just send me an E-mail brite_williams@yahoo.com. and i will teach u hw i make $100 everyday doing nothing.
Re: Making Money Online - The Job Of The Future? by marcemusza: 4:28pm On May 15, 2012
Guys... no need to promote your links in each and every post you make smiley

Nigerians can use proxies and that would solve a lot of problems, specially in the paying methods. There are a lot of good services around. The power failure problems are indeed a real problem to take into consideration, that is in fact something to take into account before starting because you really need to be connected 24-7 to be able to work online.
Re: Making Money Online - The Job Of The Future? by legalwealth(m): 5:23pm On May 15, 2012
marcemusza: Hi guys!
I found this topic interesting so I decided to create it and start a discussion about it.
I don't know if you were aware of this, but internet is today an incredible source of work where we can create our own business and have a successful life working at home.

Statistics say that 15% of Americans are starting to implement this in their careers, not only to promote their work and skills, but also to let go the static full-time jobs, and concentrate more in their families, hobbies, etc.

Think about this, 15% of entire America's population is A HUGE amount of people, and this trend will continue to grow each year. So... the question is the following:

If they are becoming successful online entrepreneurs, what are we waiting for to follow the same path? This means that this really works, and Internet is yet very young! I can't imagine what will be of this in the next 10 years. cheesy

What are your thoughts about this?
Kind regards.
Marce

I really like this and this is the main fact of the matter.........
Re: Making Money Online - The Job Of The Future? by 401kk: 7:47pm On May 15, 2012
Indeed. With companies trippling their online advertisement budgets and ecommerce sales reaching an all time high. The internet is the future of mainstream business.
Nigerians will hopefully catch up in the near future, by then we should be able to boast of
1. Steady power supply
2. Fully efficient and effective e-payment systems and platforms
3. A computer literate public.

If not. . .
Re: Making Money Online - The Job Of The Future? by ilekky(m): 9:39am On May 17, 2012
You are really right.This is what most Nigerians dont know at all.

You have to persevere and work very hard.
Re: Making Money Online - The Job Of The Future? by naira4ever(m): 9:46am On May 17, 2012
401kk: Indeed. With companies trippling their online advertisement budgets and ecommerce sales reaching an all time high. The internet is the future of mainstream business.
Nigerians will hopefully catch up in the near future, by then we should be able to boast of
1. Steady power supply
2. Fully efficient and effective e-payment systems and platforms
3. A computer literate public.

If not. . .

I agree with every1 here that internet is the future ATM for mainstream business.
I want you to know that just as it's the best place to make money, so also it's
the best place for you to lose money fast. Nigeria factors as mentioned above are
major cause of setback in online activities in the country. Did you people forget
to mention poor internet connectivity? Illegal online activities and scams everywhere.
Our (Nigerian) internet users and so called internet marketers need to be sensitised as
the internet now is their best means of advanced professional day-robbery.

2 Likes

Re: Making Money Online - The Job Of The Future? by neksummi(m): 10:01am On May 17, 2012
Let's get back to the main issue. The question is making money online, is it the job of the future? It's a very difficult question to answer. It is difficult for me because I know some people are going to be dropping their day jobs for making money online. I also know that some people like commuting. They like waking up in the morning and going to work. They are more comfortable that way. They like jobs and the thought of starting anything called business scares them.
Re: Making Money Online - The Job Of The Future? by marcemusza: 1:23pm On May 23, 2012
You are very right. But it is as risky as any other type of job. It is only a matter of preference.
Some people really like the office kind of jobs and you won't take that from them never. Others really want to have more freedom and time to spend with their families. It is only a fact of preference.
Re: Making Money Online - The Job Of The Future? by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 23, 2012
For investors of forex. I can trade for you with as low as 50K on an interest of 25% every
month. However, the more capital you invest with, the more interest on your investment.
View my recent trades and contact me as soon as possible.

Marceli725@gmail.com

Re: Making Money Online - The Job Of The Future? by EMOGROUP: 8:58pm On May 23, 2012
You guys are right
Re: Making Money Online - The Job Of The Future? by akintayo1(m): 10:49pm On May 23, 2012
yes,the internet is not just the future of all business,if you really desire good quality life style,stay away from stress,that 9-5 a day job,wake up in the morning to face the ever present lagos traffic,have time to spend with loved ones you know what i mean to feel like a millionnaira you really don't need to have millions.if you think you deserve all this then online business is the best place to be.you control the business hour,lowest minimum start up capital,no need to hit the road every single day.but before you can start to dream all this you need to realize that just like offline activities,to be successful online you need a mentor.you need an extensive training from someone who has been there and seen it,done it.no short cut to success.if you think you need help on how to be successful with information marketing.text asd*your name*your e-mail to 07954638883.example asd*john*jonh@yahoo.com.please text only.
Re: Making Money Online - The Job Of The Future? by betalife(m): 1:37pm On May 28, 2012
You can now make and bank hundreds to thousands of dollars monthly through AutoCashBank revenue and profit sharing on automatic without you lifting a finger.

http://autocashbank.com/id/fapohunda

No work needed from you.

No forceful or compulsory referral structure to fulfill, which means that you do not need to referral before you will start making serious money from AutoCashBank.

We do all the work for you, while you earn and share the profits from us as an AutoCashBank member 100% guaranteed!

http://autocashbank.com/id/fapohunda
Re: Making Money Online - The Job Of The Future? by marcemusza: 1:47pm On Jun 06, 2012
I would say that the number 1 factor to start an online business would be the following:

WORK IN THE COMMODITY OF YOUR HOME!

No need to say anything else, you manage your time spent in the job, you dedicate more time to your family, you gain more time for yourself and your hobbies.
Americans call this "The American Dream"...
Maybe they are right!
Re: Making Money Online - The Job Of The Future? by shofu2000(m): 2:36pm On Aug 01, 2012
Making money on the internet is getting easy for Nigerians too, one great way to make money online is selling digital products. You can turn your ideas to digital books and sell for profits. Learn how to create and ebook or software http://digitalworkprofits.com.

Only one set back from selling your products to international audience and that is accepting money through one of the most largely accepted payment platform called PayPal. But that also is not a big deal any more see http://digitalworkprofits.com/get-a-functional-pay-pal-without-the-limits/
Re: Making Money Online - The Job Of The Future? by Gswill: 4:18pm On Aug 08, 2012
There is this programme that a friend of mine introduced to me and she has been making a lot of money from this system which I have seen, she makes at least $3,000 monthly. The best part is that they will give you $10 to test the system and when you are convinced you can then invest your money if you are interested send me and a mail with this subject “INTEREST IN MAKING MONEY FOR HOME” to homebiz4all@yahoo.com.
Re: Making Money Online - The Job Of The Future? by emekagh(m): 8:54pm On Aug 08, 2012
Making money online is indeed the next frontier in self employment. However, like someone noted you need to learn how to make and keep pennies, before you learn to make millions, and billion.

It's tough initially, but eventually, with commitment, and some sacrifice you will grow. Find your niche, express yourself, and you will soon be making money online like many people.

See you on at the top!
Re: Making Money Online - The Job Of The Future? by wealthydan(m): 7:04am On Aug 09, 2012
Hello , i am sure and glad you are doing great , i have a new business, this is simply the best on-board, do check it out, and get back to me, you should have thousands of reasons to do this business, as it

* encourages work from home,
* multiple streams of income,
* unlimited access to free Softwares Download,
* monetizing your Faceebook and Twitter account
* it has an automated tutorial on internet and computer education
* Somany Digital Products
* Global Job Opportunity portals
* English Learning Centre Some Nigerians have made more than $2000 dollars in just 4 { FOUR } days of its launch.
* share of national retail profit { 2 % } monthly

and lots more { phones , laptops, power-bikes, motor car................. }
WWW.EBN.BIZ/WEALTHYDAN

http://www.yousendit.com/download/QlVpWmd1UzdlaFR2WnRVag

If you are unable to download the Video, then here is a Youtube link to watch the Video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irv0nS89r2U
Daniel Valentine
+234-8186-020-388
Re: Making Money Online - The Job Of The Future? by pcnwamadi(m): 7:54am On Aug 09, 2012
How does dis program work? You buy shares at $1.45 per share, admin takes $0.15 and the remaining $1.30 is shared among other investors. When other people invest after you, dere money is also shared among the previous investors. Wen ur shares gets to $2 it matures, u can withdraw via liberty reserve or reinvest. The site already has 4,000 members, so u keep earnin money as long as people reinvest and as long as u kip buying shares wen ur old shares expires at $2. Its a simple formula dat has been proven.. no investment or forex stories, simply sharing of funds. Contact me for more details.

Success people

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help In Ghana For Nairalanders. / Nigeria, Singapore Trade Volume Hits N846bn / My UBA Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.