Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

The Best Dental Clinic In Ikeja (lagos Mainland)? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Best Dental Clinic In Ikeja (lagos Mainland)? (26452 Views)

Best Dental Clinic In Abuja. / Ebola Patient Flees Clinic In Search For Food / Best Dental Clinic In Lagos, Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Dental Clinic In Ikeja (lagos Mainland)? by silvasurfa(m): 2:20pm On May 15, 2012
Hi Nairaland,

Kindly recommend the best Dental clinic/Practice concentrating in Ikeja area but not exceeding Lagos Mainland.

I am looking out for ambience, mordern equipment, professional staff and cost.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: The Best Dental Clinic In Ikeja (lagos Mainland)? by silvasurfa(m): 6:41pm On May 15, 2012
Hi Nairaland,

From my research, Building Smiles Dental Clinic seems like a good one, with a professional touch (going by their website)

I have also gotten some names of dental clinics from various websites:

Benjo Dental Clinic

Motayo Hospital Dental Clinic

Phil Dental Clinic

Duro Soleye Dental Clinic

Nene Dental Clinic

Davona Dental Clinic

What do you guys think?

1 Like

Re: The Best Dental Clinic In Ikeja (lagos Mainland)? by silvasurfa(m): 11:08am On May 25, 2012
Bump. Kindly reply please..
Re: The Best Dental Clinic In Ikeja (lagos Mainland)? by Lyns32uk(m): 7:48pm On Aug 07, 2012
455 NAF...Airforce

1 Like

Re: The Best Dental Clinic In Ikeja (lagos Mainland)? by samoy(m): 7:54pm On Aug 07, 2012
I recommend Nig. Air Force hosp. Ikeja

1 Like

Re: The Best Dental Clinic In Ikeja (lagos Mainland)? by Afam4eva(m): 7:58pm On Aug 07, 2012
I also need this info cos I need to wash and paint my teeth.
Re: The Best Dental Clinic In Ikeja (lagos Mainland)? by eboeboy: 8:08pm On Aug 07, 2012
afam4eva: I also need this info cos I need to wash and paint my teeth.

Werin dey wori u? Na dt brownish-black teeth u wan wash/paint? #showoff
Re: The Best Dental Clinic In Ikeja (lagos Mainland)? by oolumide: 8:36pm On Aug 07, 2012
NENE Dental Clinic on Allen Avenue is very good and very professional. They have got consultants too.
Re: The Best Dental Clinic In Ikeja (lagos Mainland)? by ebamma(m): 8:36pm On Aug 07, 2012
use omo detergent and wash your teeth,it will be as white as snow

1 Like

Re: The Best Dental Clinic In Ikeja (lagos Mainland)? by LesbianBoy(m): 8:37pm On Aug 07, 2012
Do they paint teeth #just asking
Re: The Best Dental Clinic In Ikeja (lagos Mainland)? by Afam4eva(m): 8:49pm On Aug 07, 2012
LesbianBoy:
Do they paint teeth #just asking
There's a name they call it. I can't remember.
Re: The Best Dental Clinic In Ikeja (lagos Mainland)? by kushe: 8:56pm On Aug 07, 2012
Kasumu eleyin, he repair anytin teeth plus include enu rirun aka mouth odour.his shop is behind airport hotel. wa gbaaaa ! extraction at ur own peril,scaling and polishing tOh bad!

1 Like

Re: The Best Dental Clinic In Ikeja (lagos Mainland)? by Kolade9(m): 9:17pm On Aug 07, 2012
Hypo go wipe o! grin
Re: The Best Dental Clinic In Ikeja (lagos Mainland)? by xeryve(m): 9:25pm On Aug 07, 2012
Is there any other option to toothache apart from extraction, I afraid to do that. grin
Re: The Best Dental Clinic In Ikeja (lagos Mainland)? by LesbianBoy(m): 9:30pm On Aug 07, 2012
xeryve: Is there any other option to toothache apart from extraction, I afraid to do that. grin
Go for 'crowning' of the teeth, thats if the particular tooth paining u don break a little!
Re: The Best Dental Clinic In Ikeja (lagos Mainland)? by MonogramDoctor(m): 9:35pm On Aug 07, 2012
Kindly put the address or phone number of those clinic so that those in-need of their services could get in contact with them.

Thank you for your understanding and recommendation.
Re: The Best Dental Clinic In Ikeja (lagos Mainland)? by LesbianBoy(m): 9:38pm On Aug 07, 2012
afam4eva:
Read somewhere it has side effect, so dont even think of doing it o!
Re: The Best Dental Clinic In Ikeja (lagos Mainland)? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 07, 2012
an option to extraction is root canal therapy but it depends on the state of ur tooth. Why not try lasuth for your treatment.
Re: The Best Dental Clinic In Ikeja (lagos Mainland)? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 07, 2012
@afam, its called bleaching and it has side effects.
Re: The Best Dental Clinic In Ikeja (lagos Mainland)? by dapachez: 9:58pm On Aug 07, 2012
upbright dental at ogba opposite mobil service station. The dentist there is good and not so expensive. I have sent a couple of my patients there and they were singing praises of her. I had an issue with my gum earlier on this year and went to see her. She is a guru at her job
Re: The Best Dental Clinic In Ikeja (lagos Mainland)? by damola0607: 9:58pm On Aug 07, 2012
Nene dental clinic is cool.dey v professionals der too.
Re: The Best Dental Clinic In Ikeja (lagos Mainland)? by Korrection(m): 10:06pm On Aug 07, 2012
nairaland MODS..NA WAAAAAAA.......FRONTPAGE DON SUFFER
Re: The Best Dental Clinic In Ikeja (lagos Mainland)? by obowunmi(m): 10:09pm On Aug 07, 2012
My Uncle owns NeNe Dental..... They're on Allen.
Re: The Best Dental Clinic In Ikeja (lagos Mainland)? by LORDEST(m): 10:11pm On Aug 07, 2012
Korof
Re: The Best Dental Clinic In Ikeja (lagos Mainland)? by chyket(m): 10:25pm On Aug 07, 2012
Go to Lasutech in Ikeja
Re: The Best Dental Clinic In Ikeja (lagos Mainland)? by larpah(m): 10:40pm On Aug 07, 2012
Jaclov Dental Clinic beside Juli pharmacy
Re: The Best Dental Clinic In Ikeja (lagos Mainland)? by kayesanmi(m): 10:49pm On Aug 07, 2012
Look no further bruv...LASUTH LASUTH LASUTH! Be patient through the process and u'll get d best
Re: The Best Dental Clinic In Ikeja (lagos Mainland)? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:01pm On Aug 07, 2012
We have many nice ones at Ikeja,Allen Ave. very close to Oshopy Plaza

Military hospitals are not the best.

Get a standard dentist.
Re: The Best Dental Clinic In Ikeja (lagos Mainland)? by SirJohn(m): 11:23pm On Aug 07, 2012
Nene is good, had a tooth extraction there in 2007 and was impressed with equipment and expertise.
Re: The Best Dental Clinic In Ikeja (lagos Mainland)? by dasparrow: 12:06am On Aug 08, 2012
afam4eva:

Its called teeth whitening
Re: The Best Dental Clinic In Ikeja (lagos Mainland)? by Detongue: 12:13am On Aug 08, 2012

Mix ashes+salt, den use chewing stick take brush am. After use white wash take paint ur brown teeth
Re: The Best Dental Clinic In Ikeja (lagos Mainland)? by Murphy7h4: 1:12am On Aug 08, 2012
Good point

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fake Doctor Arrested In Oyo Over Life Threatening Abortion (photo) / The Dirty Water Supplied By The Plateau State Waterboard / Vet Doctor Warns People Against Use Of Rat Poisons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.