Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Lazy To Write My Buzzing Ideas. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Lazy To Write My Buzzing Ideas. (1106 Views)

Nigerian Youths Are Too Lazy To Read And Degenerating Intellectually / Can U Write My Project 4 Me? / I Have An Idea Of A Great Book, But Am Just Too Lazy To Start (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lazy To Write My Buzzing Ideas. by Uniquexty(f): 11:39pm On May 15, 2012
I'm very creative. Every tym i stare at an object, creative pictures flash through my head. Currently, i'm writing a novel. I've got every idea it takes 2 make it da bomb, but to sit down and write is a problem. Wot do u tink i should do?
Re: Lazy To Write My Buzzing Ideas. by sholay2011(m): 8:18am On May 16, 2012
Girl, u ve got to discipline yasef in translatin dose creativ ideas into books...because d person who gets d accolades at d end of d day is d writer, nt d creative thinker...den, try readin oda ppl's novels lyk dt of chimamanda...it cud inspire u to write...get ur source(s) of inspiratn...evri writer has one!
Re: Lazy To Write My Buzzing Ideas. by Jayboy124: 4:50pm On May 16, 2012
First of all, start writing everything you write in complete English words and sentences. No text words and all that.

Secondly, look for other upcoming writers and make friends with them. Start writing exercises together, finish yours and encourage them to finish theirs.

Find your best medium. Prose, plays, scripts at al. You may be lazy because you haven't found your best speciality yet.

Then join naijastories.com and find other aspiring talented writers too. It's the best Nigerian writers' site I know of.

Then you might just be the next Achebe's daughter. All the best.
Re: Lazy To Write My Buzzing Ideas. by Uniquexty(f): 5:26pm On May 16, 2012
Tnx a lot dear. I wil put ur advice in2 immediate actn. I luv nl
Re: Lazy To Write My Buzzing Ideas. by CrazyMan(m): 8:24pm On Apr 29, 2013
Uniquexty: Tnx a lot dear. I wil put ur advice in2 immediate actn. I luv nl
Its almost a year this thread was created...I'd like to know if you've been able to make any progress.
Re: Lazy To Write My Buzzing Ideas. by Jayboy124: 8:26pm On Apr 29, 2013
Uniquexty: Tnx a lot dear. I wil put ur advice in2 immediate actn. I luv nl

Ditto that.
Re: Lazy To Write My Buzzing Ideas. by Uniquexty(f): 6:49am On May 01, 2013
CrazyMan:
Its almost a year this thread was created...I'd like to know if you've been able to make any progress.
Lol. Yes dearie. I'v improved tremendiously. Tnx
Re: Lazy To Write My Buzzing Ideas. by fankasibe: 5:48pm On May 01, 2013
@OP, i had same problem last year even though i was a creative guru but after reading many novels which were lesser in standard than mine, i wrote over 40 poems within a week and few uncompleted novels. Go through some of my write-ups on nairaland. U can start with a small diary.
Re: Lazy To Write My Buzzing Ideas. by Uniquexty(f): 3:34pm On May 02, 2013
Tnx. Will do.
Re: Lazy To Write My Buzzing Ideas. by CrazyMan(m): 4:25pm On May 10, 2013
Uniquexty: Lol. Yes dearie. I'v improved tremendiously. Tnx
you're welcomed dear...I'm looking forward to reading your novel upon completion.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Cultivate The Habit Of Reading? / The Super Writer, Princesa, Is A Year Older Today / New Dawn (Short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.