Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Null - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Null (1806 Views)

10 Things All Nigerians Wishing To Travel Overseas Must Know / Nigerians Abroad Sent $21Billion Home In 2015 / Some Reasons Why Nigerians Abroad Are Not Coming Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Null by eduson33(m): 6:30am On May 16, 2012
Null
Re: Null by werepeLeri: 7:26am On May 16, 2012
whats d meaning of this?
Re: Null by eduson33(m): 1:39pm On May 16, 2012
Y nt mind urself if u gat nafin 2 drop?
Re: Null by omega25red(m): 1:40pm On May 16, 2012
eduson33: If u wie caught by d police n was given these options to choose from,
1.cancel ur nationality(nigeria) and get a permanent green card or
2.accept ur nationality and go back there never to return.
Which wil u choose?
why would the police give you such options?
Re: Null by osram(m): 6:53am On May 18, 2012
Which wil u choose?
ur a madman
Re: Null by eduson33(m): 12:55pm On May 18, 2012
Abeg una too much.am ok wit d contributions so far.abeg i no want again.
Re: Null by Markenny(m): 2:11pm On May 18, 2012
Which wil u choose?

Do you mean asylum seeker?if yes you are right!!!
Police always ask those question.a friend was visting italy from austria.he is aslylum. He was caught by italian police.he was ask to cancel his nationality(austria) and seek aslum in italy,or face deportation to nigeria for illagal entry.(Wish is not possible italy have no right on him unless he denie autria and seek asylum in italy.)He refuse the offer at the end of the day he was give 24hours to leave italy

The same with swiss,swiss will offer you money to accpt your nationality(nigeria) and accpt deport and nerva to return befor I think 8 years not sure.
Re: Null by unipol(m): 9:57pm On May 18, 2012
no police in europe will ask that kind of question. reconstruct your question and we will answer you. okay put it in this way, western europe police will catch you if you are not legal in their country and charge you for deportation. then your only option will be to seek asylon or face deportation. every reasonable man will seek asylon and say that boko haram is after his life. they will grant you 3 or 6 months residence permit while you wait for your comission. if you pass your comission you will be given 2 or 3 years residence permit but if you fail your comission you may be expelled from the country. my information is only necessary before you deceive some people. millions will be very happy to denial our useless country nigeria to gain anything but no such offer in europe. the ones who even denied were taken to identification centre in europe to identify their country and deport them.
Re: Null by eduson33(m): 3:55pm On May 22, 2012
Thank you very much unipol.The fact is that,you guyz misunderstood my question.i meant e.g,if your wie given an option,live in usa 4eva or live in nigeria 4eva,which wil u choose?
Re: Null by Fireson: 8:23pm On Jun 01, 2012
you are nothing but a FOOL...
Re: Null by log1(m): 11:03pm On Jun 02, 2012
Fireson: you are nothing but a FOOL...
Don't take it too personal brodaaa... Relax bro
Re: Null by beni1: 5:55pm On Sep 28, 2012
@markenny

i was thinking about enrolling for a masters program in germany, but d issue of funding a blocked account substianlly is an issue for me becos of the figures involved...please markenny i would really appreciate it if u cud help me with som info on how else one can migrate to germany for studies..work and study..here is my email address for ur reply cbeni59@yahoo.com
Re: Null by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 28, 2012
OP, I understand your question.

That your'e asking this question should shame the so called Nigerian leaders.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, every single past President that is alive and including the present one should be dragged through the streets and flogged.

The situation at home is in such a deplorable condition and it doesn't have to be this way.

If it's any solace, we have US Citizens here that renounce their citizenship too.

Hope you find peace.

(1) (Reply)

Business In South Africa / Albania Or Kosovo? Studying And Working / No Offense But Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.