Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,699 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

2Face Idibia Vs Akon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2Face Idibia Vs Akon (21202 Views)

Poll: Akon or 2Face?

Akon: 64% (119 votes)
2Face: 35% (65 votes)
This poll has ended

Genevieve Nnaji Vs Annie Idibia Vs Tiwa:Who Is The Prettiest Witout Makeup?(Pics / Annie Idibia Vs Tiwa Savage:Who Rocks The Black Outfit And Sneakers Better?(pics / 2face Idibia Vs Hycinth Idibia, Who Would You Hit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

2Face Idibia Vs Akon by kinglarry(m): 4:19pm On Mar 30, 2006
Please can I know the best between these two:
2-face of Nigeria and Akon of Senegal!

1 Like

Re: 2Face Idibia Vs Akon by Rhodalyn(f): 4:20pm On Mar 30, 2006
the best as in whose music is nicer? then it's Akon alllll the way kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: 2Face Idibia Vs Akon by 2cantango(f): 5:07pm On Mar 30, 2006
I'm achin' for some Akon grin grin grin
Re: 2Face Idibia Vs Akon by Zahymaka(m): 5:34pm On Mar 30, 2006
Akon has only three hits as far as I'm concerned [Ghetto, Mr Lonely and Locked Up] but they still beat up most of 2face's many.
Re: 2Face Idibia Vs Akon by Z4M4eva(f): 7:01pm On Mar 30, 2006
I like 2Face but I prefer Akon.

1 Like

Re: 2Face Idibia Vs Akon by Eastcoast(f): 7:58pm On Mar 30, 2006
how would you compare 2face to akon. it is just like comparing sasha to missy elliot. or genevieve to angelina jolie. they are certainly not in the same category. akon produces in yankee while tuface is back home without much technology to produce his music. it is just not comparable. Akon isn't really of senegal, he lives in jand and produces here. he is just managing to give credit to senegal.if you know what i mean.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2Face Idibia Vs Akon by diyobdw(f): 8:01pm On Mar 30, 2006
grin grin grin grin AKON!!! though 2face dey try sha! grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2Face Idibia Vs Akon by diyobdw(f): 8:02pm On Mar 30, 2006
@eastcaost
may it should have been Lemar vs AKon cheesy
Re: 2Face Idibia Vs Akon by hotangel2(f): 8:04pm On Mar 30, 2006
Zahymaka:

Akon has only three hits as far as I'm concerned [Ghetto, Mr Lonely and Locked Up] but they still beat up most of 2face's many.

uhmm hello? wat abt belly dancer?

Akon all the way abeg.
Re: 2Face Idibia Vs Akon by UsherGurl(f): 8:12pm On Mar 30, 2006
Naaaaaaaaaaah Akon 4 real! Africa West Side Galsen-Senegal-! Sure he iz da best!
Re: 2Face Idibia Vs Akon by Deepop(f): 10:40pm On Mar 30, 2006
Akon of course grin 2face knows that himself embarassed

1 Like

Re: 2Face Idibia Vs Akon by Free(f): 12:04am On Mar 31, 2006
this is really a bad comparision, how u compare akon with 2face
anywayz Akon all the way grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: 2Face Idibia Vs Akon by omogenaija(f): 12:51am On Mar 31, 2006
Eastcoast:

how would you compare 2face to akon. it is just like comparing sasha to missy elliot. or genevieve to angelina jolie. they are certainly not in the same category. akon produces in yankee while tuface is back home without much technology to produce his music. it is just not comparable. Akon isn't really of senegal, he lives in jand and produces here. he is just managing to give credit to senegal.if you know what i mean.

i feel u on that homegirl
Re: 2Face Idibia Vs Akon by Zahymaka(m): 12:56am On Mar 31, 2006
<<snip:spoiler!>> poor 2face cry cry cry
Re: 2Face Idibia Vs Akon by GREED(m): 1:05am On Mar 31, 2006
2face is a great artist to me, and if he were here he'd have better music production.
I think akon should hire 2face for his konvict music label.Akon should help out other artists from his continent cause the international music industry is sleeping on africa's great talent.
Re: 2Face Idibia Vs Akon by Radiant(f): 1:50am On Mar 31, 2006
I'm glad there are no Liars here grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2Face Idibia Vs Akon by Badman888(m): 2:26am On Mar 31, 2006
Akon 4 sure
Re: 2Face Idibia Vs Akon by shadex1(m): 3:44am On Mar 31, 2006
Zahymaka:

Men stop that.Akon and 2face are not in the same category plus do you know the number of collabos he has done.i can list about 10 of his colabos and even like 6 of his hit songs.
Also tuface needs an english lesson teacher.sometimes i feel ashamed a dude like that is representing nigeria in R&B cos they fink thats the best we can do and they r dead wrong.i have about 3 friends that sing n u need to hear one of ems music. sounds like daron jones of 112 n even tighter and his music is on point.in them usher's level of music and he produces his beats himself.men stop this hype on 2face i love him though.
yes ooo nothing dey happen
Re: 2Face Idibia Vs Akon by Zahymaka(m): 3:58am On Mar 31, 2006
I beg to differ $hadex. When you talk of content, most of Tuface's songs have no flow -- I mean what exactly is the storyline of "Keep on Rocking." See what I mean?
Re: 2Face Idibia Vs Akon by bebe6(f): 5:40am On Mar 31, 2006
2 Face 2 Face 2 Face 2 Face grin grin embarassed embarassed
Re: 2Face Idibia Vs Akon by micklplus(m): 7:48am On Mar 31, 2006
local scene is tu-face o and international arena i'll give it to akon !
Re: 2Face Idibia Vs Akon by Reba(f): 8:18am On Mar 31, 2006
Akon all theway, although 2face is also doing his thing, he is'nt getting any
Re: 2Face Idibia Vs Akon by tbabez(f): 8:42am On Mar 31, 2006
2face is very crap, he sings shit songs apart from african queen. embarassed
Re: 2Face Idibia Vs Akon by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 31, 2006
the only english or rather broken i have ever heard form tuface is WETIN DEY HAPPEN MY BROTHER

nothing else

shame on him
Re: 2Face Idibia Vs Akon by Zahymaka(m): 9:34am On Mar 31, 2006
It's "Nothing dey happen." Can you imagine those were his words to reporters after he got his neck broken?
Re: 2Face Idibia Vs Akon by nightrider: 9:39am On Mar 31, 2006
ole was a lovely tuface song with a lot of meaning, african queen and nfana ibaga had wonderful meaning.

i think that Akon's music has a lot of lyrical depth though and the beats are tight. So i'll go with Akon. but with hard work tuface is not far behind. He should work on his english though.
Re: 2Face Idibia Vs Akon by xxshawtyxx(f): 9:47am On Mar 31, 2006
2face embarassed
AKON cool
Re: 2Face Idibia Vs Akon by Radiant(f): 10:29am On Mar 31, 2006
Zahymaka:

It's "Nothing dey happen." Can you imagine those were his words to reporters after he got his neck broken?

men 'yall c'mon now shocked and so what if it's 2face dat broke his neck ? Everyone knows pidgen is basically the language in Nigeria. What were u expecting? dat he be formin English on cameras? oh plzzz! which press u talkin about sef? isn't it NTA we all know? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2Face Idibia Vs Akon by romeo(m): 10:37am On Mar 31, 2006
i second you RADIANT
Re: 2Face Idibia Vs Akon by Skidoc(m): 10:40am On Mar 31, 2006
Deepop:
Akon of course grin 2face knows that himself embarassed

smiley That pretty much sums it up. Even if you ask 2face himself, he will vote for Akon. grin
Re: 2Face Idibia Vs Akon by opeemi1(m): 10:50am On Mar 31, 2006
To tell u truth, if both 2face and akon where contesting of who would qualify 4 the next grammy. I tell u 2face go find somewhere siddon. grin grin grin

Fact is that he Keeps remixing all of his song which sucks. shocked lipsrsealed
Re: 2Face Idibia Vs Akon by badman(m): 11:57am On Mar 31, 2006
wats even happening is it every body that we want 2 compare 2face with?.

akon is better no doubt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Irresistible!!! Queen Jennifer Okechukwu Releases Stunning Shoots. / Kenny Saint Best: I Would Be Wicked If I Don’t Allow My Daughter To Date At 15 / The Lockdown Was Adverse, But It Was A Life-changer For These Nigerian Artistes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.