Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Thinking Of Buying Land/house In Abuja, Mowe/ofada, Arepo Off Los/ibd, Agbara - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Thinking Of Buying Land/house In Abuja, Mowe/ofada, Arepo Off Los/ibd, Agbara (11094 Views)

The 10 Commandments Of Buying Land In Nigeria / Pitfalls To Avoid When Buying Land / Process Of Buying Land In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thinking Of Buying Land/house In Abuja, Mowe/ofada, Arepo Off Los/ibd, Agbara by skimanski(m): 7:25am On Apr 29, 2013
Looking for an Architect? You show us your space and we make it look unique. Be it an empty plot, or a half built house, or a completed house, or a rented apartment or a Proposed shop. This is the right place to be.

Affordable architectural designs. Construction, Renovations, and Interiors. (Tiling, Kitchen, furnishings and solving general House problems)
CHECK OUT MY TREND https://www.nairaland.com/1164230/best-architectural-interior-construction-works
Architect Jude O. Odemwingie.
email: skimanski4life@yahoo.com
email; denstlimited@hotmail.com
email: dnstructures@gmail.com
Tel; 08038390386

Re: Thinking Of Buying Land/house In Abuja, Mowe/ofada, Arepo Off Los/ibd, Agbara by saliubello(m): 12:54pm On May 01, 2013
Available
Re: Thinking Of Buying Land/house In Abuja, Mowe/ofada, Arepo Off Los/ibd, Agbara by deliceshop(m): 6:18pm On May 01, 2013
Hello

do you still have land in mowe area and agbara can you send me the price to remotetax(AT)gmail.com

cheers delice shop
Re: Thinking Of Buying Land/house In Abuja, Mowe/ofada, Arepo Off Los/ibd, Agbara by saliubello123: 1:20pm On Jun 08, 2013
Still available
Re: Thinking Of Buying Land/house In Abuja, Mowe/ofada, Arepo Off Los/ibd, Agbara by tim26will: 10:31am On Jun 20, 2013
dear guys,
Re: Thinking Of Buying Land/house In Abuja, Mowe/ofada, Arepo Off Los/ibd, Agbara by saliubello123: 5:08pm On Jul 22, 2013
deliceshop: Hello

do you still have land in mowe area and agbara can you send me the price to remotetax(AT)gmail.com

cheers delice shop
Can we schedule inspection for Saturday? if you are very interested. Lets go and view our sites. Posting pictures here may not impress you as much
Re: Thinking Of Buying Land/house In Abuja, Mowe/ofada, Arepo Off Los/ibd, Agbara by yeboyes: 9:09pm On Jul 22, 2013
saliubello123: Can we schedule inspection for Saturday? if you are very interested. Lets go and view our sites. Posting pictures here may not impress you as much

Can you post pictures of development in any of your mowe estates here? I am not in Nigeria at the moment.
Re: Thinking Of Buying Land/house In Abuja, Mowe/ofada, Arepo Off Los/ibd, Agbara by deliceshop(m): 10:50am On Jul 23, 2013
saliubello123: Can we schedule inspection for Saturday? if you are very interested. Lets go and view our sites. Posting pictures here may not impress you as much

Hello I will like to know the price and the title on the land and how soon construction can start before we meet if the primary conditions are okay
Then I will arrange to meet I have a very busy person as yourself and would not like to waste your time as I would not like you to for me

The current picture, title and price is very important you email me private to
Remotetax(AT)gmail.com
Re: Thinking Of Buying Land/house In Abuja, Mowe/ofada, Arepo Off Los/ibd, Agbara by saliubello(m): 10:11pm On Sep 26, 2013
talk to us, we can assist you to be a proud house owner with ease1! 08050323434
Re: Thinking Of Buying Land/house In Abuja, Mowe/ofada, Arepo Off Los/ibd, Agbara by saliubello(m): 12:03pm On Nov 05, 2013
Our estate is currently inhabited.
Re: Thinking Of Buying Land/house In Abuja, Mowe/ofada, Arepo Off Los/ibd, Agbara by deliceshop(m): 2:02pm On Nov 05, 2013
deliceshop:

Hello I will like to know the price and the title on the land and how soon construction can start before we meet if the primary conditions are okay
Then I will arrange to meet I have a very busy person as yourself and would not like to waste your time as I would not like you to for me

The current picture, title and price is very important you email me private to
Remotetax(AT)gmail.com

Hello

do you still have land in mowe area and agbara can you send me the current price snd the tittle on the land to remotetax(AT)gmail.com

Also let me know what the development fee is
Without this info I can not schedule visit with you

I will be looking forward to hear from you
cheers delice shop
Re: Thinking Of Buying Land/house In Abuja, Mowe/ofada, Arepo Off Los/ibd, Agbara by saliubello(m): 11:20am On Nov 06, 2013
Still selling in all locations
Re: Thinking Of Buying Land/house In Abuja, Mowe/ofada, Arepo Off Los/ibd, Agbara by ucventures: 8:59pm On Nov 06, 2013
Attention pls

I have a semi deterch of 3bed room bounglow for sale the house is well pented , tiled , interlog , fenced and comfortable compound that can accumulate atlist 6 cars at sunnyvile housing estate lokogoma abuja ......... @ 27milloin niara all the legal document regarding the luxury house is interct .

for urgent inquire pls call 08182040668 or 08065792019

thanks
Mr uchenna
Re: Thinking Of Buying Land/house In Abuja, Mowe/ofada, Arepo Off Los/ibd, Agbara by saliubello(m): 10:46am On Dec 07, 2013
New products available in lagos
Re: Thinking Of Buying Land/house In Abuja, Mowe/ofada, Arepo Off Los/ibd, Agbara by saliubello(m): 9:32am On Dec 08, 2013
Talk to us
Re: Thinking Of Buying Land/house In Abuja, Mowe/ofada, Arepo Off Los/ibd, Agbara by saliubello(m): 11:03am On Jul 07, 2014
new product offerings. call 08050323434 for details
Re: Thinking Of Buying Land/house In Abuja, Mowe/ofada, Arepo Off Los/ibd, Agbara by Norrah(f): 2:22pm On Feb 05, 2016
Homes available for sale at Casavilla Estate. Pay 1.5 Million and Move into your OWN HOME!!! Pay the balance of N5m over 5-10 years! Just 100 Units available in this batch!! See prototype below!

The type of HOME available are 3 bedroom semi detached bungalows, all rooms ensuite with finishing including POP CEILINGS, FLOOR TILES, etc (find prototypes below). This goes for N6.5m but when you pay N1.5m (Instalmental payment available), you move in and pay balance over 5-10yrs. (Call or email us for more details.)

We also offer for sale, plots of land at a discounted price of ₦1.5m (Instalmental payment available). Buy a plot and get a loan of up to ₦5m-₦15m to build at 6% interest rate and repay in 10-25yrs.

How does this work?
1.Call or email us to schedule inspection or for more information.
2. Pay for your plot(s) outright or using our budget friendly instalment plans
3. As soon as we receive your first instalment, we open a free cooperative savings account on your behalf and pay your minimum monthly deposit to your cooperative account for one year at no extra cost to you.
3. We also help you open a free National Housing Fund account with Federal Mortgage Bank or link your existing NHF account with our partner mortgage bank, so you can access your loan to build!
4. We will work with you to ensure all necessary documents are processed.

Casavilla estate, located in a fast developing area of Magboro, Ogun state, was conceived with comfort, class and ambiance in mind. Upon completion, the estate, will provide recreational areas, green areas, walk ways, good road networks, water drainage system, electrification, commercial areas and 24hours security. These facilities are professionally planned and developed, to help you live the quality life that you deserve.

All plots and houses in Casavilla Estate are authentic, legally documented, and come with a global c of o, letter of allocation, deed of assignment and an approved survey and estate lay out plan and also, you have no fear of harassment from omoniles.

To locate Casavilla estate, turn off Lagos Ibadan express way, before Mountain of Fire, into the road with a 'welcome to Magboro' sign post (on the right side if you're coming from Berger). Turn under the bridge and enter the main Magboro road, turn left at gas line junction and drive down gas line road until you get to Casavilla Estate. Generally, its about 10-12 minute drive from the express.

This Offer is brought to you by Casafina Cooperative Multipurpose Society, in partnership with Tavern Development Company LTD and AG Homes Mortgage Bank. Casafina Cooperative Multipurpose Society is a not-for-profit organisation whose vision is to provide low to medium cost housing to low/middle income Nigerians.

This offer is available for a limited time. So start calling now!

Contact us via

Phone Numbers: Nora (09080702018), Seyi (07015311431, 08082183471)
Office Address: Casafina Cooperative Multipurpose Society, 2b Oyetola street, off Ajanaku street, off Salvation road, Opebi, Ikeja Lagos.
Email: infocasafinacooperative.org, norao@casafinacooperative.org

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Office Renovation Design / Very Important: For Your Perfect House Design & Construction With Approval / The Role And Importance Of A Surveyor In Real Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.