Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

D’banj – Go Down (unfinished) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D’banj – Go Down (unfinished) (18451 Views)

Browsing (unfinished)- 9ice [prod By Young D] / (unfinished Track)the Late " Damino Damoche(@damocheoboche) " - #pop_champaign / Video: Lets Get This Party STARted - Wizkid, D’Banj, M.I, 2face, Tiwa Savage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D’banj – Go Down (unfinished) by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 16, 2012
dbanj is finished. wtf is dat
Re: D’banj – Go Down (unfinished) by harfolabe: 10:48pm On May 16, 2012
hahahahahah, watz all dis nonsense y'all saying ... dis song aint new ooo... it was releases about 4 months ago ... bt woefa sha .. hate now and rock lera mehn .. dtz d way it goes wen u start hearing it on all radio stations...
Re: D’banj – Go Down (unfinished) by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 16, 2012
Nice beat. I dont care about the bleeping lyrics, the beat is wondergreat
Re: D’banj – Go Down (unfinished) by amosy007: 11:02pm On May 16, 2012
harfolabe: hahahahahah, watz all dis nonsense y'all saying ... dis song aint new ooo... it was releases about 4 months ago ... bt woefa sha .. hate now and rock lera mehn .. dtz d way it goes wen u start hearing it on all radio stations...

problem with people especially haterz... Some songs always take time to sink in... I remember when scape goat was releazed... I told a friend after listening to d song twice that the song is gona be another massive hit... The guy was like this shit? He was like Its imposible that the song is trash... A month after he couldnt stop listening to it in his car.... If u dnt have good ear for music it always take time to master d melody of a new track ...unlike me that will tell u instantly

anyway am ready to put my cash on line for dis track... Ready to bet... A month after the releaze this track its guna make it to number on every naija radio... Am ready to bet my cash with any one
Re: D’banj – Go Down (unfinished) by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 16, 2012
[code][/code]THIS BEAT IS ONE OF THE GREATEST I HAVE EVERR LISTENED TO, FOR OVER 3O MINUTES NOW, REPEATED-Zap-INGLY
Re: D’banj – Go Down (unfinished) by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 16, 2012
amosy007:

problem with people especially haterz... Some songs always take time to sink in... I remember when scape goat was releazed... I told a friend after listening to d song twice that the song is gona be another massive hit... The guy was like this shit? He was like Its imposible that the song is trash... A month after he couldnt stop listening to it in his car.... If u dnt have good ear for music it always take time to master d melody of a new track ...unlike me that will tell u instantly

anyway am ready to put my cash on line for dis track... Ready to bet... A month after the releaze this track its guna make it to number on every naija radio... Am ready to bet my cash with any one
I AM READY TO PUT DOWN 5 MILLION DOWN, THIS IS THE GREATEST OF DBANJ BEATS. I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS. I DOWNING A LADY TONIGHHT ON THIS SONG AND I AM Zap.I.N.G DOWNLOADING INTO MY IPOD AND WILL GIVE TO MY Zap.I.N.G DJ IN THE CLUB MORROW.
Re: D’banj – Go Down (unfinished) by amosy007: 11:23pm On May 16, 2012
LeoMax: I AM READY TO PUT DOWN 5 MILLION DOWN, THIS IS THE GREATEST OF DBANJ BEATS. I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS. I DOWNING A LADY TONIGHHT ON THIS SONG AND I AM Zap.I.N.G DOWNLOADING INTO MY IPOD AND WILL GIVE TO MY Zap.I.N.G DJ IN THE CLUB MORROW.

i thot am the only one being playing over and over again.. Goin gaga already sad

The beat is just to maddd... If don jazzy truely cook that beat.. Damn i throw away cap 4 him
Re: D’banj – Go Down (unfinished) by adelaja70(m): 11:30pm On May 16, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Shut up. She spoke the truth. DBJ's arrogance will inevitably lead him to his fall.
Na sango go bend your smelly mouth....Idiot!
Re: D’banj – Go Down (unfinished) by omosexy1: 11:32pm On May 16, 2012
I have always said that the charisma of D'banj made mo' hits grew. To me the song is an average hit but better compared to what Mavin dropped. The beat isn't bad and thank God it wasn't noisy. I guess promotion and a good video would make it a success. I know D'Banj will do well and I pray Marvin does too cos it opens doors for other artiste to show the world what Nigerians can do.
Re: D’banj – Go Down (unfinished) by amosy007: 11:36pm On May 16, 2012
omosexy1: I have always said that the charisma of D'banj made mo' hits grew. To me the song is an average hit but better compared to what Mavin dropped. The beat isn't bad and thank God it wasn't noisy. I guess promotion and a good video would make it a success. I know D'Banj will do well and I pray Marvin does too cos it opens doors for other artiste to show the world what Nigerians can do.
d song is more than average... Its a fvcking massive hit man.... ....
Re: D’banj – Go Down (unfinished) by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 16, 2012
I PUT THE Zap.I.N.G SONG ON REPLAY SINCE 9AM AND THIS IS mess.IN.G ALMOST 12AM. I AM ON HENESSY VSOP AND AM FUC.K.I.NG Hot ON THIS BEAT
Re: D’banj – Go Down (unfinished) by alaoeri: 11:42pm On May 16, 2012
Wack or no wack the song is better than all songs on solar plexus album. Whether don j produce the beat two years ago or not this song gonna be α̲̅ hit. D'banj thumps up more success ahead, and beside Y is anything concerning dbanj is by popular demand. D'banj nooooooni.

1 Like

Re: D’banj – Go Down (unfinished) by eghost247(m): 11:43pm On May 16, 2012
[size=30pt]DONJAZZY PROUDUCED THIS SONG 2YEARS AGO SO HATERS STOP HATING[/size]

Re: D’banj – Go Down (unfinished) by Chanchit: 11:53pm On May 16, 2012
desperatem:

So because don jazzy's beat and voice is missing makes the track a poo? O boy na u be poo! So smelling

Skibanj keep it up, your enemies will die of heart attack when they see you rock the whole of america and beyond.
Do u mean great beyond...?
Re: D’banj – Go Down (unfinished) by Nobody: 12:17am On May 17, 2012
Chanchit:
Do u mean great beyond...?
HAHAHAHAHAA YOU GOT VERBAGE
Re: D’banj – Go Down (unfinished) by nurmanteasynoni: 1:16am On May 17, 2012
People go just dey talk like FOOL ...this one never do una... Abi na the same mama born d'banj nd don jazzy..must they be together 4 life?

2 Likes

Re: D’banj – Go Down (unfinished) by nurmanteasynoni: 1:22am On May 17, 2012
eghost247: [size=30pt]DONJAZZY PROUDUCED THIS SONG 2YEARS AGO SO HATERS STOP HATING[/size]
na fool u be,na this rubbish u dey believe?...if don jazzy produced the song 2yrs ago,then why should dbanj reproduce it... Guy wise up oo... U too dey flow with the river
Re: D’banj – Go Down (unfinished) by Ejine(m): 1:24am On May 17, 2012
This song is super-old now! This is like 2 years ago.
By the way, gow come D'Banj is yet to present us with any new material from his new label, huh? Scared.
Cuz the Oliver Twist remix itself is by Don Jazzy, while this song was an unfinished sketch from Don Jazzy. Why is he still flying under Don Jazzy's boxer shorts? At least Don Jazzy has proven he's ready to move on by providing a full sample album which had ZERO D'Banj presence. But all I can see from D'banj is stuff from Don Jazzy, even in his Mercury limelight. Not even an acapella song? Not even a brief skit? Just stuff from him and Don Jazzy back in the days?
These are questions the D'Banj bootlickers need to ask themselves --- Exactly what has he been able to do without Don Jazzy?

1 Like

Re: D’banj – Go Down (unfinished) by Maximip(m): 1:54am On May 17, 2012
D'banj is one of those people that can never get it wrong. No matter how hard he or his haters try to ruin it for him.

Very nice Song IMO. Mo(re) Hits from D'banj. Mavin can continue to be local champions. D'banj is opening a very big door for african artists. And There are some journeys that have to be taken alone.
Re: D’banj – Go Down (unfinished) by nurmanteasynoni: 1:55am On May 17, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]
Ejiné: This song is super-old now! This is like 2 years ago.
By the way, gow come D'Banj is yet to present us with any new material from his new label, huh? Scared.
Cuz the Oliver Twist remix itself is by Don Jazzy, while this song was an unfinished sketch from Don Jazzy. Why is he still flying under Don Jazzy's boxer shorts? At least Don Jazzy has proven he's ready to move on by providing a full sample album which had ZERO D'Banj presence. But all I can see from D'banj is stuff from Don Jazzy, even in his Mercury limelight. Not even an acapella song? Not even a brief skit? Just stuff from him and Don Jazzy back in the days?
These are questions the D'Banj bootlickers need to ask themselves --- Exactly what has he been able to do without Don Jazzy?
bullshitter..yhu just follow what yhu hear..una no dey reason thingz ni
Re: D’banj – Go Down (unfinished) by Nobody: 2:44am On May 17, 2012
It's okay to be Team D'banj or Team Mavin, but constructive criticism is always appreciated. It's possible to like music from both sides or just one side without bashing the other at every turn.

With that said, this song doesn't do it for me. For those of you trashing Mavin, you can't tell me "Go Down" is better than Tiwa Savage's "Oma Ga" and then claim you have a good ear for music. Sorry, but the chorus for "Go Down" can use some serious help.
Re: D’banj – Go Down (unfinished) by Maximip(m): 3:04am On May 17, 2012
ogugua88: It's okay to be Team D'banj or Team Mavin, but constructive criticism is always appreciated. It's possible to like music from both sides or just one side without bashing the other at every turn.

With that said, this song doesn't do it for me. For those of you trashing Mavin, you can't tell me "Go Down" is better than Tiwa Savage's "Oma Ga" and then claim you have a good ear for music. Sorry, but the chorus for "Go Down" can use some serious help.

I actually thought the chorus was the best part of the song, the beats behind the chorus too.

"Oma Ga" is cool, but this is kinda cool too in a different way. less noise, Better chorus.

BTW, I think "take banana" is more fun than "oma ga".

Team D'banj.
Re: D’banj – Go Down (unfinished) by Nobody: 4:04am On May 17, 2012
;DLmao, at Don Jazzy's people dissing the song then your man came on twitter to say na him produce am with D'banj. Egg on the face moment!
Re: D’banj – Go Down (unfinished) by adelaja70(m): 4:13am On May 17, 2012
tatiana009: ;DLmao, at Don Jazzy's people dissing the song then your man came on twitter to say na him produce am with D'banj. Egg on the face moment!
Lol! No mind them mumu people......
Re: D’banj – Go Down (unfinished) by meekas(m): 4:18am On May 17, 2012
DON JAZZY CLAIMED ON TWITTER THAT HE PRODUCED THE SONG 2 YEARS AGO.
Re: D’banj – Go Down (unfinished) by davades(m): 4:52am On May 17, 2012
REMMEI: SOME HAVEN'T EVEN LISTENED TA THE SONG YET BUT THEY PUMP HERE RUNNING THEIR MOUTH LIKE TAP..MTCHEWWWW!

LETS SEE HOW Y'ALL DIM-WITTED HATERS GONNA BRING HIM DOWN..

KEEP IT GOING DANIEL.

And they should remember it is unfinished!
Re: D’banj – Go Down (unfinished) by betrani(m): 5:08am On May 17, 2012
Nyc track, good beatz borrowing from BRENDA FARSI; is this kanye's work? Listen to "Rescusitate Me(CPR)" track in d "Solar Plexus" Album by mavin! It makes more club sense than this! Tell Kanye to get his act right!
Re: D’banj – Go Down (unfinished) by betrani(m): 5:59am On May 17, 2012
betrani: Nyc track, good beatz borrowing from BRENDA FARSI; is this kanye's work? Listen to "Rescusitate Me(CPR)" track in d "Solar Plexus" Album by mavin! It makes more club sense than this! Tell Kanye to get his act right!
the only track in d album with,; the foreign flare that D'banj is tryin to mimick
Re: D’banj – Go Down (unfinished) by Nobody: 6:35am On May 17, 2012
Leak ko, leak ni..

Even dbanj wasn't sure of how gud d Track was, hence he droppd it and termed it 'leaked-unfinished'

Dbanj is gud on dance tracks... Dis one juz dey dere cry
Re: D’banj – Go Down (unfinished) by martinkem(m): 6:41am On May 17, 2012
Wahala dey, Wahala dey, Wahala dey

Tis single is incomplete, it cant stand to the scrutiny in the international music scene

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Am Not My Hair (remix): India Arie Ft Akon / Download Mp3: Demarco-no Wahala Ft Akon & Runtown / Tiwa Savage Ft. Wizkid - "Bad" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.