Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

D’banj – Go Down (unfinished) - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D’banj – Go Down (unfinished) (18453 Views)

Browsing (unfinished)- 9ice [prod By Young D] / (unfinished Track)the Late " Damino Damoche(@damocheoboche) " - #pop_champaign / Video: Lets Get This Party STARted - Wizkid, D’Banj, M.I, 2face, Tiwa Savage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D’banj – Go Down (unfinished) by gaffer: 10:11am On May 17, 2012
Nah ur FADA be d original Monkey. How can u compare dis crap with Mavin songs. u re deaf. So nah this kind thing your D banj wan sing penetrate American market. Dude u suck, is such a pity that u can differentiate btw what is average n wat is good. Think before u pOst. Idoit

1 Like

Re: D’banj – Go Down (unfinished) by ifihearam: 10:16am On May 17, 2012
All you Dbanj's haterz will go down
This is a bomb can't stop listening to it
Re: D’banj – Go Down (unfinished) by nurmanteasynoni: 10:18am On May 17, 2012
gaffer: Nah ur FADA be d original Monkey. How can u compare dis crap with Mavin songs. u re deaf. So nah this kind thing your D banj wan sing penetrate American market. Dude u suck, is such a pity that u can differentiate btw what is average n wat is good. Think before u pOst. Idoit
[color=#000099][quote author=gaffer]
EVEN YHU U NO THINK BEFORE U POST THIS RUBBISH.
Re: D’banj – Go Down (unfinished) by Ejine(m): 10:28am On May 17, 2012
Boy oh boy. I sure can't wait for the truth to explode on the faces of these stans when their tin god D'Banj releases his garbage album and it flops hard, revealing him for what he truly is - a talentless maiguard on drugs. grin

Week after week, he keeps putting out shiiit he did with Jazzy back in the days, still trying hard to live under the Don's shadow. The question I ask is - why is this man so desperate to the point of even digging up left-overs from Jazzy's previous works (which even Jazzy didn't find fit to release, obviously because he considered it subpar)? Na so lack of talent and desperation go kill this guy?

It's bad enough this guy was stupiid as to go lie blatantly on Twitter about his song making it in the UK Charts (all to the most idiiotic applause from his gullible half-wit followers), when in fact he didn't even crack the top 40.
Now, he's desperately recycling abandoned junk to help save his dying career. grin Chei! I dey laugh dis guy seriously!! grin

Na so dis dullard plan take over UK and US market? LMFAO! And I'm sure even Don Jazzy is laughing at his clueless arse grin

1 Like

Re: D’banj – Go Down (unfinished) by Ejine(m): 10:35am On May 17, 2012
So, it's official.
As the results stand...
Don Jazzy 2 - 0 D'Banj

LMAO!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: D’banj – Go Down (unfinished) by konkocious(m): 10:55am On May 17, 2012
God forgive then ƒσя the know not what they aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ spewing about one ☀̤̣̈̇f y☺ΰrs precious work.

Had it been the track was released under Mohit then, all ☀̤̣̈̇f u spewing Ϟ☺ώ would be hailing the almighty don j.

The fact remain, they aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ both signed to good music S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴͡ don j don't H̶̲̥̅̊avέ choice that to still continue to produce ƒσя dbanj, except he want t βε̲̣ kicked ☀̤̣̈̇f Good music.

Where una D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ when Dr. Frabz they claim say na him they do some ☀̤̣̈̇f them Mohit job before him leave them?

As ɑ̤̥̈̊n upcoming producer there aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴͡ many ☀̤̣̈̇f our job ∂A̶̲̥̅T won't be heard because ☀̤̣̈̇f this big producers, the young ones produce the beat maybe they J̲̣̣̣U̶̲̥̅̊§τ̲̅ master it or something they will be claiming they did it all.
Mind u A̶̲̥̅♏ talking from experience, cuz there was dis job we did ƒσя one ☀̤̣̈̇f this upcoming guy, which he later took to Frienzy ƒσя re-mastering, when he placed it on air he was claiming T Frienzy did the job.

Well best ☀̤̣̈̇f luck to the  ☀̤̣̈̇f them, but let learn Ђδω to appreciate ourselves even if he Iڪ the wackiest cuz  know if he Iڪ from South Africa the way they would hype him will be more than our President.

Sorry 4 ♍Ɣ writing, it hard to type this from phone

1 Like

Re: D’banj – Go Down (unfinished) by August21(m): 11:10am On May 17, 2012
Dbanj is a Nigerian who wuz given an opportunity to try to break into d American market. If is longtime friend nd pals do not feel like following him nd his dreams,I don't think dat shd be a big deal.
In dis modern age, Almost every1 has their own dreams nd plans on hw to achieve sch dreams. If Don jazzy's dream no longer tally wit dbanj's dream I tink d mature tin to do is to go seperate ways dats life.So, we shd stop criticizn dbanj of don j. Everybody has different PURPOSE on earth, we shd try to find ours, dis guyz av finally found theirs.
Dis song "go down" is said to be a leak. To me its an experiment to find out wat pples reaction wud be. I like d beat but I tink d CHORUS is shallow. He shd work on d chorus nd add 1 or 2 tins to d beat nd dis single wud naturally become a track major artist wud be beggin to remix....dbanj is a Nigerian,I am a Nigerian. I support his dream nd so shd U fellow Nigerian!!!

2 Likes

Re: D’banj – Go Down (unfinished) by doublecross(m): 11:13am On May 17, 2012
men this track is tight........just need d finishing touch. I love this......Dbanj has always been a star. i have listend to mavin and its not bad either but i think dbanj is better. wow.............GO DOWN.....GO DOWN.......GO DOWN..........GO DOWN.......................GO DOWN.............GO DOWN.........GO DOWN...........GO DOWN

1 Like

Re: D’banj – Go Down (unfinished) by brabus(m): 11:16am On May 17, 2012
I've been a songwriter and a producer b4 and I used to play in-progress works (embolden for those who doesn't understand what D'banj leaked) for anyone and everyone nearby but I've found that most people don't tend to give very detailed criticisms. When I did get criticisms, they tended to be about faults that were there because I had played a rough mix.
The problem with a helping ear is that everyone has different taste, and very often the advice will not be neutral. Not every song is supposed to have that big chorus, or please everyone.

Going to critique sessions is great for someone starting out ~ D'Banj is starting afresh.

Comments and feedbacks should indicate pieces that needed fine tuning or might be better considered in a different order. It should delve on the following:

- Length

- Listenablity

- Composition

- Images and feelings evoked

- audience this piece might appeal to

- Lyrics

- other feedback...

And not some benz vs mercedes argument.

________
Now, this is for those who felt D'Banj is doomed for moving on.

The more help you have with your garden the less it belongs to you. MJ left Jackson 5 to become great in life! Don't know why Don Jazzy shelved the song because this production is more like 'the D'Banj' I want to see in the future.

1 Like

Re: D’banj – Go Down (unfinished) by sylve11: 11:45am On May 17, 2012
amosy007:
mumu .. U wan buy single? Chei are u dis dumb?

ok sorry, the album, ok that one do u? mukit grin grin grin cool
Re: D’banj – Go Down (unfinished) by omar22(m): 11:53am On May 17, 2012
By the way, gow come D'Banj is yet to present us with any new material from his new label, huh? Scared.
Cuz the Oliver Twist remix itself is by Don Jazzy, while this song was an unfinished sketch from Don Jazzy.

Oliver Twist is still maturing and its getting more popular by the day (That means more money £££££££££££££ ) so I dont any reason to release another single...
Re: D’banj – Go Down (unfinished) by eghost247(m): 11:54am On May 17, 2012
eghost247: [size=30pt]DONJAZZY PROUDUCED THIS SONG 2YEARS AGO SO HATERS STOP HATING[/size]

Re: D’banj – Go Down (unfinished) by jyem(m): 11:55am On May 17, 2012
Dbanj has done it again,this is a good song by all standards,good hook and well laced beats,
Re: D’banj – Go Down (unfinished) by megxo(m): 12:06pm On May 17, 2012
dis joint is surely missin don jazzy's voice.............e no sweet jor........na so sky b sing una rep am, if u see tru make u talk....d song no sweet
Re: D’banj – Go Down (unfinished) by Skoopy(m): 12:14pm On May 17, 2012
amosy007: i can put all my money on this song that it will definitely make it to top when it is finally released
how much are we talking about here?
Re: D’banj – Go Down (unfinished) by dammiecool(m): 12:24pm On May 17, 2012
Cant stop playing it........................
Re: D’banj – Go Down (unfinished) by gaffer: 12:27pm On May 17, 2012
nurmanteasynoni: [color=#000099]
Guy ur head no correct.
Re: D’banj – Go Down (unfinished) by charlesopp(m): 12:35pm On May 17, 2012
LeoMax: I PUT THE Zap.I.N.G SONG ON REPLAY SINCE 9AM AND THIS IS mess.IN.G ALMOST 12AM. I AM ON HENESSY VSOP AND AM FUC.K.I.NG Hot ON THIS BEAT
bros I tnk say na only M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ oo..I donleave patient for ward D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ play go down, left d nite duty and am stil playin it..abi jazz D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ dia ni?..imagin dat authorative voice of d'banj sayin GO DOWN
Re: D’banj – Go Down (unfinished) by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 17, 2012
Skibanj i de laugh ooh!
Re: D’banj – Go Down (unfinished) by ocelot2006(m): 1:39pm On May 17, 2012
I'm sorry...but this music sucks...big time..
Re: D’banj – Go Down (unfinished) by Cashmoney4: 3:13pm On May 17, 2012
Haters! This guy D banj is the Messiah of Nigeria music industry. Take it or leave it, I give to him anyday anytime
This song is more than average. Nice beats and nice lyrics. I smell GRAMMY coming very soon. You will take your critics
by surprise.

More Blessings skibanj
Re: D’banj – Go Down (unfinished) by Cashmoney4: 3:17pm On May 17, 2012
gaffer: Nah ur FADA be d original Monkey. How can u compare dis crap with Mavin songs. u re deaf. So nah this kind thing your D banj wan sing penetrate American market. Dude u suck, is such a pity that u can differentiate btw what is average n wat is good. Think before u pOst. Idoit

Take it Easy. Can you sing better than him?
Re: D’banj – Go Down (unfinished) by dabrake(m): 3:48pm On May 17, 2012
it's so annoying when i hear people say 'the song will grow slowly'. is that how dbanj started? did 'why me' take time to 'mature'? why didn't songs like dami duro, do me, yahooze, kolomental and the likes take time to gain massive airplay? please, we should stop celebrating mediocre performances. an A list artiste should do better than this. I've found out that most artiste are on point when they are hustling but after their 2nd album, coupled with the fame, awards, fans and money, they pay their fans with shi!!!t. we all know d'banj can do better than this. if we do not criticize this, DB will think he's done an excellent job. we should get him on his feet 'cos 'averageness' isn't celebrated abroad unlike here where we celebrate it, using the "he has made the money and the name and he will keep on making it. . . you will never get to where he has . . . haters, go to hell" punch lines. dbanj has the opportunity to mirror us at the international scene. he should be 2 steps ahead of his game else, he will receive that airplay only in naija due to his popularity
I am no fan of DB. i just liked him but his comment(after the fuel subsidy protest) made me dislike him 'cos he was arrogant. in as much as i despised his reaction towards the FSR protest, It will be unfair of me to pray for his downfall. I feel so sad and I have sympathy. i really wish he will succeed. i pray so because many people are just waiting for him to crash land. he made a mistake with his interviews and he is unrepentant. we should carry on with our lives.
i am really disappointed at DJ. when he came up with solar plexus, DB congratulated him but now, he is mocking him on tweeter. DJ should be more matured. is he also praying for DB's downfall?

1 Like

Re: D’banj – Go Down (unfinished) by basher(m): 3:52pm On May 17, 2012
This one is definitely a grower. By the time its finished, and if its released, it'll be played over & over & over & over again until it drives you mad or you accept it in defeat. Add to that the countless kokolets who will be rushing to the dance floor each time its played - tell me which dj doesn't want a packed floor? Thats music biz for you!
Re: D’banj – Go Down (unfinished) by thegoodjoehunt(m): 4:04pm On May 17, 2012
Lex1:

Is forever the album? or a track in the album. Forever is jst a normal track nofin exceptiönal in it. I jst can't figure out wat Tiwa was doing in that group, ok! The Machine tune abi. Bro Wande is below average in that album.

I am saying the album is good, you said Mu.muvin... I bought and listened to the Solar Plexus last nite, MG! i was disappointed all tru, even wande fall below hype the only good tin in d Album is the defination of Mavin (Intro).

I said the Forever track is one good track and the album is good. Hope I am understood.
Re: D’banj – Go Down (unfinished) by basher(m): 4:29pm On May 17, 2012
..... Meanwhile, una go dey there dey argue dbanj versus mavin, don jazzy & dbanj go divide anoda money for this song head. Laffing all d way to d bank for dem, I say. How much for all u supporters & haters? ZERO!!!
Re: D’banj – Go Down (unfinished) by EMOKAI98(m): 4:33pm On May 17, 2012
This is beautiful nonsense

1 Like

Re: D’banj – Go Down (unfinished) by EMOKAI98(m): 4:34pm On May 17, 2012
This is beautiful nonsense!
Re: D’banj – Go Down (unfinished) by Ohislee(m): 5:03pm On May 17, 2012
This is freaking kool.... Is dere a way I can share dis with my friends on facebook.
Re: D’banj – Go Down (unfinished) by ayex2013: 5:24pm On May 17, 2012
Re: D’banj – Go Down (unfinished) by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 17, 2012
Truth be told...Oliver twist is hawt buh dis one is so WACK!! If dbanj performs it on stage..it will have flavour shaa buh play dis thing on my head phones,its WACK!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Am Not My Hair (remix): India Arie Ft Akon / Download Mp3: Demarco-no Wahala Ft Akon & Runtown / Tiwa Savage Ft. Wizkid - "Bad" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.