Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

I Want To Knw Hw Much It Takes 2 Travel 2 Thailand - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want To Knw Hw Much It Takes 2 Travel 2 Thailand (5917 Views)

Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? / Can I Travel 2 Weeks Before Visa Expiration? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Knw Hw Much It Takes 2 Travel 2 Thailand by Chife(m): 6:19pm On May 16, 2012
Plz need anybody in the house to tell me hw much is D̶̲̥̅̊ flight ticket to thailand απϑ the PTA. plz I need reply

1 Like

Re: I Want To Knw Hw Much It Takes 2 Travel 2 Thailand by Observer1: 12:24am On May 17, 2012
Pls if u re not going 4 biz or study.Pls dont go there. tongue tongue
Re: I Want To Knw Hw Much It Takes 2 Travel 2 Thailand by 19naia(m): 3:40am On May 17, 2012
The tiket price depends on where you are flying from...if you depart lagos to bangkok-I just saw quatar airlines showing $770 one way and $650 return...You are required rountrip ticket if you are not citizen or permanent resident...It is possible as a general rule to fly to any metropolitan destination in the world fro around $2000. roundtrip...so from there you can search for cheaper and also they can go very expensive where quatar will quote round trip as $1500.oo but other airline will say $ 7000.oo......i was in thailand with american passport last year in november 2011 for 30 days and thats the free entry they allow me...for lobger stay i must go back to my country and apply to come for 3 months or to apply for student visa or retirement visa or work e.tc. and all those visas for more than 6 month stay require around $6000.oo payment or even higher than that...it is very cheap there even if by naira standards -yet the quality of life there is much cleaner and organized than nigeria..They do not speak english there so it will be rare to find english spoken there...many americans and british e.t.c find work there teaching english and the employer will sponsor the visa and pay a salary and the worker sometimes will not need to buy ticket either... a lot of fun travellers who are retired or have money at young age,,they go to thailand and then every 30 days cross the border into next country of cambodia and all the way to vietnam also and then come back after some time for another 3 month or 30 day visa for thailand or as little as 15 days.....it is effort to stay there even for british and americans and so on..because so many white people from USA and europe and all over the world in fact are running the streets of thailand,it is like an invasion of aliens...but that is why thailand is rich among poor nieghbours and they have beauty in thier country and world class food alone brings millions of people...

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Knw Hw Much It Takes 2 Travel 2 Thailand by Chife(m): 6:50am On May 17, 2012
@obsever1, why did U̶̲̥̅̊ say sO bro ?
Re: I Want To Knw Hw Much It Takes 2 Travel 2 Thailand by Chife(m): 6:53am On May 17, 2012
@naia, what kind of business and job wiLl in will I find in thailand ?
Re: I Want To Knw Hw Much It Takes 2 Travel 2 Thailand by 19naia(m): 10:49pm On May 17, 2012
i dont know what kind work you can find there...i only went as tourist...i do know that so many people from all over the world are going there and many more always trying to go and so thailand has revised their visa policy years ago to slow the traffic of foriegners to their country...They still have lots of foriegners coming but now they charge more money for them to come and make them stay short time or continue to pay to stay longer.......Working there allows longer stays and its made easier if you find employer to sponser your visa there usually 1 year work visa or study visa........i cannot advise you what work is available because i never went to explore work there..i only research all the visa options at the embassy and talked to american friends who got work teaching english there....it is hard to contact thai people and ask for job because they have few english speakers........Its not impossible to work there,so i wish you luck in your employment search...

1 Like

Re: I Want To Knw Hw Much It Takes 2 Travel 2 Thailand by Chife(m): 9:46am On May 18, 2012
Tanx S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ much bro
Re: I Want To Knw Hw Much It Takes 2 Travel 2 Thailand by Observer1: 11:07am On May 18, 2012
I actually returned from there not too long,with some charity org,pls I beg u in d name of GOD pls only go 4 biz,study or holiday.There is nothing there 4 an unqualifield africans 9igerians in particular,d hatreds for blacks are huge,there re thousands of 9igereians in jails in thai,there is no human right in thai,which is y I went in d first place.I saw so much ill treated 9gerians.Now blieve this or not but God knows it's true.I used my own money to pay over stayed fine and ticket for some 9jerians to return home,I actaully paid ur embassy for their T.C.

I have so much to say to u,But,I can't now as I have studies to do.Hopefully whwen my exams are over by monday I'll be here often.

Goodluck.
Re: I Want To Knw Hw Much It Takes 2 Travel 2 Thailand by Chife(m): 11:58am On May 18, 2012
okay till den
Re: I Want To Knw Hw Much It Takes 2 Travel 2 Thailand by Ikem44(m): 12:56pm On May 18, 2012

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Knw Hw Much It Takes 2 Travel 2 Thailand by Chife(m): 3:21am On May 19, 2012
Tanx bro
Re: I Want To Knw Hw Much It Takes 2 Travel 2 Thailand by Ikem44(m): 10:48pm On Aug 30, 2012

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Knw Hw Much It Takes 2 Travel 2 Thailand by Victor3169: 12:23pm On Aug 01, 2021
Please is it possible for me to get a Thailand visa at the moment, please help guys and also let me know how I can get it

(1) (Reply)

The Best Or Easiest Way Of Getting A Resident Status In A Schengen Or EU Country / Is Kenya Still Visa On Arrival? / Port Harcourt; Please I Need Your Suggestion On Places To Visit In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.