Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

FG To Pay NYSC Members' Delayed Allowance On Friday - Min Abdullahi - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / FG To Pay NYSC Members' Delayed Allowance On Friday - Min Abdullahi (10777 Views)

Poll: with the rumour that the Fed Govt. is broke,do you believe the minister of youth on his statement that NYSC members will paid this friday?

yes,i believe: 30% (19 votes)
no,i dont: 46% (29 votes)
neutral: 22% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

Nysc Releases Press Release on Delayed Monthly Allowance / Protest At Rivers State NYSC Orientation Camp Over Delayed Allowance / Rivers State Govt Pay Nysc Batch C 2012 Their State Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Pay NYSC Members' Delayed Allowance On Friday - Min Abdullahi by ebonyfades: 7:54pm On May 17, 2012
ondo_boi: if that is true, then batch B will be recieving april, may and june allawee at once....
grin grin grin
Re: FG To Pay NYSC Members' Delayed Allowance On Friday - Min Abdullahi by Raphtop(m): 8:22pm On May 17, 2012
ebonyfades: @Blackteeth u don't av the common sense to comprehend what we corp members are going thru in other states. As a corp member I av neva spent any of my allowances but it is my right to get paid. Learn to be sensitive to pple dat av no other means of surviving and stop being a bitch! tongue
dont mind her. I dnt fink she eva served n even if she did, i'm sure she's one of d pple whose longer trot parent wif their lenghty legs secured a place 4 dem in places like NNPC. She nids 2 come down here n have a smel of wot am pasing 2ru. Her moda yhansh......
Re: FG To Pay NYSC Members' Delayed Allowance On Friday - Min Abdullahi by Raphtop(m): 8:25pm On May 17, 2012
Blackteeth: what are all these corpers ranting about? So without N19,800 you are all gonna be dead? Does your entire life depend on just a month's allowance?
na boko haram go blow ur head....IDIOT
Re: FG To Pay NYSC Members' Delayed Allowance On Friday - Min Abdullahi by Jaymarius(f): 8:48pm On May 17, 2012
Blackteeth: what are all these corpers ranting about? So without N19,800 you are all gonna be dead? Does your entire life depend on just a month's allowance?
I can infer from ur statement that if u were a leader in ds country,u'll inflict more pain on d pple dn our present leaders..u need to be sensitive to people's need.Even if u're d most convenient on earth,its better u kip mute rather dn humiliating odas with ur words.
Re: FG To Pay NYSC Members' Delayed Allowance On Friday - Min Abdullahi by czay(m): 9:00pm On May 17, 2012
I pray it should be so ooooo
Re: FG To Pay NYSC Members' Delayed Allowance On Friday - Min Abdullahi by cesil92: 9:28pm On May 17, 2012
Good move dia by the F.G moving to a better accounting system, atleast corpers alongsidde other civil servants should not have been kept in the dark if actually Nigeria was actually not BROKE as they said.
Re: FG To Pay NYSC Members' Delayed Allowance On Friday - Min Abdullahi by kodenco(m): 9:45pm On May 17, 2012
lie....who said we dnt lik d old accounting system....y a new 1 now at dis tym?
Re: FG To Pay NYSC Members' Delayed Allowance On Friday - Min Abdullahi by Uchbebe46(m): 5:06am On May 18, 2012
Raphtop: dont mind her. I dnt fink she eva served n even if she did, i'm sure she's one of d pple whose longer trot parent wif their lenghty legs secured a place 4 dem in places like NNPC. She nids 2 come down here n have a smel of wot am pasing 2ru. Her moda yhansh......
hahahahahaha..u don finish am
Re: FG To Pay NYSC Members' Delayed Allowance On Friday - Min Abdullahi by Freebbies: 6:23am On May 18, 2012
Mumu i wonder if u really served 4 u 2 make such nasty statement Ewu Gambia
Re: FG To Pay NYSC Members' Delayed Allowance On Friday - Min Abdullahi by Nobody: 10:21am On May 18, 2012
...and today is friday... so whats up??
Re: FG To Pay NYSC Members' Delayed Allowance On Friday - Min Abdullahi by lookmangiw(m): 12:38pm On May 18, 2012
My time says 12:37pm and still no alert.
Re: FG To Pay NYSC Members' Delayed Allowance On Friday - Min Abdullahi by richjohn1(m): 6:37am On May 19, 2012
bloody liar
Re: FG To Pay NYSC Members' Delayed Allowance On Friday - Min Abdullahi by olawalegreat03: 6:08am On Aug 29, 2012
The plight of the nigerian corper after toiling day and night with "dedication and selflessness". Imagine, someone working for 3 mnths and being (#1000) as his work place. allowance. Interupted power for ovr a month, insecurity etc. Pls credit our acct.
Re: FG To Pay NYSC Members' Delayed Allowance On Friday - Min Abdullahi by skydeep(f): 9:02am On Aug 31, 2012
ondo_boi: ...and today is friday... so whats up??
this post was created by May not August.

(1) (2) (Reply)

UNN 2016 Graduate Appeal To NYSC to Extend The Uploading Of Senate List / Omg! See How A Soldier Grabbed The Big Bum Bum Of A Female Corper (photos) / Nysc Allawee June 2019 Not Yet Paid!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.