Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Tired Of Job Hunting? Look No Further! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Tired Of Job Hunting? Look No Further! (850 Views)

Need An Office Space In Lagos? Look No Further / Tired Of Your Potbelly??? Check This Out!!! *pictures* / Need Moving Or Storage Boxes? Look No Further (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tired Of Job Hunting? Look No Further! by wale81: 9:11am On May 17, 2012
Are you tired of pounding the pavements looking for a job? Are you tired of sitting by the phone waiting for a call that might never come? Are you tired of constant aptitude tests, and pushing your CV's to different places without results? If this is you, then maybe you need to consider al alternative, like starting up your own business.
A major player in the health and wellness industry in the USA is opening Nigeria, and we are looking for smart, motivated Nigerians as Independent distributors/Consultants, and sales and marketing reps. No experience is required as we would provide training. If this describes you, please send an email to actualize2012@yahoo.com with subject "Independent Distributor". Include your name, and phone number. Please do not send CV's, and direct all inquiries/Questions to the email address. Please this is not an office job. Only send me a mail if you feel you are willing to do something different, and are tired of the incessant job search. actualize2012@yahoo.com.
Regards.
Re: Tired Of Job Hunting? Look No Further! by LyfeJennings(m): 8:21am On Aug 08, 2014
My hotmail no dey open. Send me ur bbmpin or whatsapp number here
Re: Tired Of Job Hunting? Look No Further! by wale81: 5:39pm On Apr 11
Sentry2023:

Hi brother...I know you get these a lot....but I'd like to be added to your email group. I'm wavemasta from the old thread of Hhenry, redbenson and co...but deactivated due to trolls....hence my not being super active in this new one.

I have contacts also we can exchange.

Email is crowndomains2@gmail.com if you decide to add me. Thanks
Re: Tired Of Job Hunting? Look No Further! by wale81: 10:14am On Apr 29
OmihaniFARH:

I am interested in that epe babe...mary. I got her digits...how do you advise I proceed? any special format?
Re: Tired Of Job Hunting? Look No Further! by wale81: 10:37am On Apr 29
OmihaniFARH:

Just got straight to her base ( peace and unity hotel) at the back of Gt bank.

Just follow that road behind that Gt bank and be going straight down. You will see the hotel. Its directly opposite one government school like that.

Her ass is so big and wide.

Can I call her and control her over? But if need be I go go that side
Re: Tired Of Job Hunting? Look No Further! by wale81: 10:49am On Apr 29
OmihaniFARH:

Go there first make she dey familiar with you before other things.

Me I won't advice you to bring any wh0re over to your base. The street isn't smiling at the moment

Thanks bro. Do you have any lagos contacts, make we exchange

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Post Ume Form For 2012/2013 Session / Genuine Laptop Suppliers From China,usa And Nigeria / Eggs And Broilers For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.